• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Okay, what I'm saying is you pretty much need to change the last paragraph under Background. Sorry, but your character has to be a late arrival and therefore wasn't a part of the Uprising for 2 years =( and recently the Uprising had lost many of their members, so there are no ranks for her to grow in (and you also have to get rid of the last paragraph of your Background section, sorry)

sorry for the confusion >.<

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Okay guys. We have to decide on a way to pull this all together. They have to end up at Crystal City, but how should we set this up?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Wolfsrain23, don't you think it's a little odd that not even 24 hours after it happened, people've already put it on a poster?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Sounds good. He can meet up with Isabel, unless you'd prefer to meet with someone else. In Crystal City is when they get their first whiff of the group on the rise and when they gain their attention. I have several ideas for the name, but I would like to get your suggestions ^.^

Mira

restless spirit
Years
The group is the one taking advantage of the confusion in the region. It is collecting Pokemon and "disposed of" Pokemon related items. It's gaining power through taking in trainers who don't want to give up their Pokemon (that is where most people who would have otherwise joined the Uprising went). They have infiltrated some branches of the law enforcement and have also sent people posing as Bounty Hunters to gather even more Pokemon. They gain their money from the government who pays them to plan "exports" of Pokemon, but they change the reports and take whichever Pokemon they see fit, and they also plan major robbing of other businesses that export Pokemon as well, making their business the most "reliable."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Sounds good. He can meet up with Isabel, unless you'd prefer to meet with someone else. In Crystal City is when they get their first whiff of the group on the rise and when they gain their attention. I have several ideas for the name, but I would like to get your suggestions ^.^
kewl, do you want one of us to make the post, or do you want to?
Pantera: Wolfsrain23, don't you think it's a little odd that not even 24 hours after it happened, people've already put it on a poster?
Hey, Charkey had a Newspaper with a bounty notice...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Shadow of Hope. Hope sounds good, not so sure about Shadow of Hope though, lol.
Anyone else have an idea?

Wolfsrain23: maybe I should do it...? I guess it depends. Am I allowed to bunny your character if I'm the one to do it? (I'd post it tomorrow. Now is the time for sleeeeeping....)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Wolfsrain23: maybe I should do it...? I guess it depends. Am I allowed to bunny your character if I'm the one to do it? (I'd post it tomorrow. Now is the time for sleeeeeping....)

Sure you have permission, and I'm sure Draco would give you it too.

as for the name, how bout something simple like PXS (Pokemon Exporting Sevices)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Okay, thanks ^.^

That name would work for the cover title, but I'm thinking of the actual group, lol. Hmmm.....

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Shadow of Hope actually sounds like a dark mirror or a duplication of hope. :0 So, it's like everyone thinks they're for hope but when actually it's only a shadow of it :0

Faith is a cool word too, for the irony. Shadow of Faith?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
DrAcO_ToRpEdO: Okay. It wasn't necessary in my last post, but I may have to take you up on that in the future, lol.

Minku: Thanks for the insight :) good thing I don't have to make the final decision until they get to Crystal City. By the way, I currently have your character listed as already being a part of the group. Would you prefer she join when they get to Crystal City?

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
I know this may sound strange but the other group could be called the Seditio, it's Latin for Uprising seeing as they are kinda doing something similar to us, but yet different, and on a larger scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back