• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
hehe bring it Bringer!

Looks like our chars are competing for Rani

Must have someone teach me Fire Punch!

HaHA ha....

So strikit, how do you think my char is coming along?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
You're Shierk, right? I love him. He's got character. Bad boy appeal, I'd call it.

Haha, GODS of all characters willing, we could have a whole tangled love nest going here.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Woah, this place is hopin' xDDDDDD
I regret having the need to eat dinner now =P

Yesh, we must make this RP as insanely love-tangled as we can because we are our characters gods ^___^
lol, stole that from you Strikit, sorry ^^;

This roleplay is by far the best I've ever been in =3
Everyone is so shnazzily active, and the characters are great =D
Lol Comet, I hope you're fine with all this luff-y-ness talk brewing x3

I really like your chara pikakip, but I must inform you that Kreep will take you down! Mwahahaha!

*Goes off to read the actual rp thread before he gets sucked in to this one by another post*

Strikit

Years
Hmmm... So, Kreep and Shierk both have their eye on Rani. Rani only sees Shierk and more than likely sees herself too high for Kreep. Rokan... hm. Where does Rokan stand in all this?

I really think she'll have sisterly affection for Shierk, especially with the brother drama from her past. But that leaves quite a lot unsaid about pretty much everyone else.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Oh don't worry a bit! I'm loving all of this! The love nest idea and all this intense drama- and we barely started! One of the best RPs I've been in, that's for sure!
I might almost miss this when I'm at Disneyland this thanksgiving getting my head blown off by some of the more intense rides... sweet!
Lolz, I'm sorry I'm leaving for so long...

P.S. Woot! Okay Darkhaven3, bring on your awesome character!
Time to get Haley in on the whole crush-thing!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
hey Strikit, if some sort of partner thing pops up in the RP do you want to go with me? That would add some depth to our chars and it would more than likely evoke something from Rani.

This Rp is becoming so awesome!

Strikit

Years
That'd be lovely. I was thinking, too. Now that you mention a partnership we can use that. Maybe even they become sparring partners, since neither has any type advantage over the other, making it safe. If you're agreeable, not only will it spark anger from Rani, but what if Shierk doesn't see Rokan just as a sister, as she does him? Even more lovely dramatics.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Wow. that could be a big boom. Honestly this will be interesting. And if we keep tthis "Love circle" or whatever it is up, We could make my character make a potentially dangerous choice.

This keeps getting better and better.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Of course, we can't have Shierk "like" someone without some of lovely Kreep's competition xD

However... the bellsprout might have something for Max once he finds out she's a... well... she, seeing as they're both tough 'mons.
Then again, someone a bit more feminine might be able to get him to show his softer side and be less of a big bully x3 Maybe a certain wooper who can't stand seeing people getting picked on or bullied, and thus tries to reform him, which involves spending time together ;D

Oh I so totally call being partnered with Rani =P
...Lotsa opportunities for all around creepiness at innapropriate times xD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
This could make my char Open up a little more too. He doesnt want to love Rani because he doesn't want to say goodbye. He has abandonment issues.

You two could be his "Medicine." lol

Strikit

Years
This is beautiful. I'm going to start on a visual of Rokan tomorrow, cause I can so totally sometimes a little bit draw. I might do some for others too, going off their descriptions.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
DRAWING CHARACTERS!? =O

Why, I think I'm going to have to get in on that action!
I drew my characters for the last rp I was in, and I think this one is deserving of a drawing as well =3

Now, Strikit, pikakip, all we have to do is get the others like Broadway and missingno in on this diabolical scheme of ours >=3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Will Shierk get a drawing? O.O

And OMG Vulpixes can learn Captivate. LOL

yea, entertainment. Plus, we'll be here all week

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Lol, pika, anything with a gender can learn captivate xD
Although... I'm not too sure Kreep's would be that effective .______.
you know you can't resist his tantalizing drool x3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
yay! now, I think I'm going to make a slight Fanfic spin of this. mind if I use your chars Bringer, Strikit and Arcanine?

Strikit

Years
Rokan is irresistibly attracted to his drool.

O.O What if Kreep found out about Rokan's feelings for him and used her in an attempt to make Rani jealous? If Shierk was sweet for Rokan, that'd make him hate him even more.

Use Rokan all you like, with whatever name you like. I'm glad you like her so much.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
we need to get more people involved, before we all implode.

We need to get Arcanine in on this.
We havent even asked her.
lolz

Back