• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stats

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
Whats the highest stat you have ever achieved?
Mine was 403 with my Tyranitars physical attack

Anti

return of the king
Years
Steelix, 546 defense. My friend's swampert took 4 EQs to take me down, HAHAHA. I also maxed HP, but he got deleted, *sobs*

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
My highest is my porygon-Z's Special attack with 405, yeah baby, 31 IV for sp.atk and fully EV trained.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
It depends on which Pokemon you're raising and whether you know the difference between EVs and Eevees. Some of the Pokemon with the highest single stat include Rampardos, whose attack can reach over 470, Deoxys-A, whose attack and special attack can both reach over 500, and Shuckle, whose defense and special defense both reach over 600.

Ichida

Years
As for Blissey... *uses Close Combat, Blissey dies.* Yyyyep. That HP doesn't make a difference when its physical defense is terrible and it has a weakness to Fight-element.

Years
As for Blissey... *uses Close Combat, Blissey dies.* Yyyyep. That HP doesn't make a difference when its physical defense is terrible and it has a weakness to Fight-element.

Yes exactly. I just watched a battle on youtube and while Blissey was 'somewhat' useful against some Pokemon, but when it came up against an Infernape with Close Combat, it had no chance and was OHKO. It is useful yes but I think it is slightly overrated. Maybe it all depends on the way you use it though, I don't know, I haven't ever used one :D

Ichida

Years
So if a Blissey user gets pit against someone with mostly physical Pokemon, it might as well be a 6v5 battle. XDD. That's why I don't use walls, or at least walls for only physical or only special. It's just poor preparation for varying scenarios. And no, do NOT suggest Skarmbliss to me, because I loathe them both.

Back