• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' Region Map Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
NikNaks' Region Map Shop
Now in a brand new thread!

I make region maps in various styles:

DPPt
Diamond, Pearl & Platinum; 4th Gen

Hoenn2.png
Cerium.png
BZuma2.png

HGSS
HeartGold & SoulSilver; 4th Gen

DestinyDemonFull.png
ML3.png

Also comes in hi-res
Spoiler:

FRLG
FireRed & LeafGreen; 3rd Gen

AllRegionsSinnoh.png
Mr.png

RSE
Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald
No-one's ever requested this style, but it would look like this:

Hoenn.png

Custom
If you have your own existing style, or have a specific theme, I can cater to those needs
Spoiler:

------------​

Requesting:
To request a map, please read all of the following information carefully.

Please make an effort to make a good, thorough request so I can recreate your vision accurately.

This thread is not for ROM hack requests unless you understand the issues associated with the limited palette and tiles. If you do, and still want to request, do so on my DeviantArt, as above, or send me a PM.

Use the following form:
Code:
[B]Style:[/B] DPPt, HGSS, FRLG or RSE
[B]Source image:[/B] Please provide an image for me to base your map off.  Try to make it as clear as possible.
[B]Size:[/B] If it's not for essentials, give a size in pixels. [COLOR="Red"][B]No ROM sizes; see above.[/B][/COLOR]

For me to fulfil your request, you'll also need to send me a PM with details about your project and its progress so far.

For large maps or multiple maps, please request a commission on my DeviantArt page, which is linked in my signature, or send me a PM if you're not a member at DA.

Please let me reiterate that this thread is not for ROM hack requests.

Once your request has been filled, please credit me in your project's thread, and help promote my shop with this banner (thanks to Elaynii) or this banner (thanks to ares10) and a link here. Please resist the urge to thank me in this thread! :)

----------

I often get busy, so it can take a while sometimes.  If you haven't received it within a month, please request it again and I'll try to get to it second time around.

A note to anyone who's requested a region from me in the past that I never got around to: if you still want the map, please request again in case I've forgotten, and your request will move to the top of the pile.
Thanks, and happy requesting!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Map

Hi Niknaks! Sorry you had to close down your old thread. I'd like a map please.

Size: Essentials
Style: HGSS
Source image:View attachment 64183

Oh and by the way, I'm a new owner of Axenn. My buddy gave this account to me. Saweet! Anyway, I'd like you to just make this look better and stuff. Also, if you want to, add a desert and/or ice land. I dunno. Just make it look nice.

Years
I am still operating this shop, despite how quiet it seems here! I'm planning to put my rates up over the summer, so if you have a request, try to get it in before then.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hey NikNaks, my request:
Source image:
Spoiler:

Size: 192 x 144

---EDIT---
I forgot to add details about the map so, here goes:
Since there are 5 big islands and 1 small island, the first big island (from top left) should be a bit sandy. The island right of that should have forestish type and the grey specks indicate caves/special places. The middle one will be mountainous. The bottom left should be a sandy region. Leave the top left small island as it is. And the bottom right one will be extremely forestish type. If some kind of info is vague, you can fill in as you wish.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Style: HG/SS
Source Image:
Spoiler:

Size: I don't know what size it should be for ROMs, so I'll say what Axenn said; Essentials.
Sorry for the terrible reference, but that's the best I could ever do.

Sorry about the island at the bottom, it was rushed a bit.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I'd Like to make a request that I think will be easier than most. I have a map I made in HGSS style. I want it remade into the HGSS hi-res.

Style: HGSS hi-res
Source image:
Zela%20Region%20(Better%20Graphics).png

Size: Essentials

Thanks!
This is for use in my fan game. Credit will be given.

Years
I have increased my prices on my deviantArt, but for a limited time, your first small map is still free! My exams are almost over, so I'll be at full capacity for a good while.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hello there! This is not for a ROM hack! It's for viewing. I want a map so people can look how the new Hoenn looks! A hoenn remake. I'll be using a differend world map for the rom.

Style: HG/SS
Source image: (Sorry about the bad edits, this is why I came here!
Size: 244x196

Thanks so much!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Niknaks, I would like to order a map.

Source Image: Please see attachments.
Size: 240 x 160

It is much appreciated if you could do this for me. I will credit you & advertise your shop once this request is done.

Regards,
MidnightShine

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I would like to make a request.

Style: Pokemon Ranger Shadow of Almia (attachment)
Source Image: (attachment)
Size: Pokemon Essentials

Thank you very much! I will credit and advertise shop later, when I have my map :D

Attachments

• almia.png
    almia.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 50
  • map.png
    map.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 32

Zortac

League Champion
Years
I would like to request a map.

Style:HG/SS
Source image:
View attachment 65406

Key: All shades of
Blue=Water, Green=Grass, Brown=Mountains.

Can you upscale it to hi-res please?And,can you straighten-up the routes too?
Thanks.

Years
Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, with work and exam results in the last few weeks, I haven't filed any requests at all, and to be honest, I've completely lost track of whose requests have been filed and whose haven't. So, for the next few weeks, I'm having an amnesty; if you've requested a map from me that I agreed to do, and never received it, please contact me and I'll do it for free. If you don't contact me by September 24th, I simply will not have time to do so, so please get in touch as soon as possible.

In that vein, with uni starting in October, these are the last few weeks I'll be offering a free first request, so if you want a small map in any of the four styles in this thread, now is the time to get in. From September 24th (that's three weeks tomorrow), I'll only be accepting trades and paid commissions.

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Map Remake

Hey it's me. I'd like to re-request this one please. I've made a few changes to my request but I'll PM you the details.

Source image:
dXtVQ.png

Size: Just for Essentials please.

Hey it's me. Thanks for responding so fast! I know i PM'd you this but I'm posting it here so everyone knows you're keeping your promise. :P

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I want to make a request but my image I have for it is on my old computers harddrive and thats kuput but were getting a thing to treat another hard drive as an external drive so I can get it.

Actually I made a request for it, you never did it.

male.gif

Nature: Calm

Style: DPPt
Size: 412x175px
Source image: Look at attached, look at the key in the corner, sorry I only have Paint...
Use: My RPDimension's End, a place called Bransife.
Attached Thumbnails

bransife.png

Last edited:
Years
Just a quick note to say that I am still alive, but that I will no longer be doing free requests in the new year. I have a lot more work than I used to, and I can't justify spending time making requests without getting something in return. At the same time, this shop is not as busy as it used to be, so I feel my services are perhaps no longer required in the same quantity.

I will still accept art trades in lieu of payment, so if you want to try an exchange do contact me and we can see if there's something workable. Otherwise, I'll be operating on a commission basis using deviantArt points. Whether or not this thread stays open is down to whether I can justify keeping it open, or indeed whether having a commission-only shop is allowed in the rules.

However, there is still one more week in which I'll be working for free, so if you do want a belated Christmas gift, there's still a little time!

Thank you all for your support over the years, and I hope you enjoyed your requests.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
Style: DPPt (Just mark the points of the places with the typical red square of DPPT. Do not make the routes)
Source image: vignette3+wikia+nocookie+net/es+pokemon/images/9/92/Territorios_de_la_aldea_tesoro.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100615174612
Size: It is for Essentials. width: 480 ; height: 320

Not allow me to put links, so change the "+" to "."
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back