• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of things...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Do you enjoy collecting the most? For me it would have to beeither Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards or video games it doesn't matter if there old ornew. I collect a bunch of other things as well but those would have to be mytop two things.

Sir Codin

I like to collect Magic the Gathering cards, hot sauce, and metal albums. Seriously, I have like over 200-something CD's and metal makes up at least 85% of it.

Years
While I haven't really done it as much in the past few years, I've probably spent a larger amount of money than I'd like to admit on both hockey and Pokemon cards. Before I lost a portion of my collection, I had probably close to 1500 Pokemon cards (down to about 500 currently). As for hockey cards, I've got nearly 2 boxes and a binder full of them, so I've got close to 4000 cards (plus a shoebox full of them that my dad plans on giving me in the future).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I collect men. I have hmmm... well, I have Shining, I had Vrai but I decided to let him go, I have Frizy, I have Ole obviously, I have shnen, I have Wolf somewhat, and I plan to add more to my collection soon.

(in reality I collect coins technically, and everything else I just accumulate).

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't know if it counts, but I like collecting art or art references. I have a little shelf full of artbooks back at home, and I think it would be lovely to have almost like a little library or corner of artbooks near a comfy couch and some sort of sound system.. so you can make a nice cup of coffee, sit down with some music and flip through lovely art :3
I also like collecting it online.. like.. if I stumble across a piece of artwork or artist I love, I will save it to a folder :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Albums would be thing I come close to collecting. I only have about 4, though, one of which is an anthology. And their all by the same band. Haha D; If it counts, I used to collect receipts. Odd, but I was 8 in my defense.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Other people's pens and lighters unintentionally. Of course, I'm always losing my own pens and lighters, so I suppose that doesn't count.

I hoard collect childhood trinkets, cameos, pipes, books, seeds, stems for tea, and prayer beads/rosaries. I haven't accumulated very many of each, but I consider them collections because I still intend to build on them.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I used to hoard games I haven't played in years, but now I really don't collect anything. If I could though I'd wind up collecting gaming memorabilia (could get expensive though.)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I love collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! Lately I've been collecting Pokemon plushies too, my boyfriend just bought a Minccino and Munna for me yesterday cx ♥

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have a couple of items I love collecting:

Flags, its my #1 favorite item to collect.
Pokemon related stuff, its the only TV show/Game/Franchise I still collect
Football jerseys, if I can find it I'll buy it (that is if I can afford it at that time), National Teams, or Club teams (I have about 45 jerseys + my most expensive purchase to date was a football jersey. Bosnia-Hercegovina jersey (10 Misimovic) $158 US dollars jersey, + $40 US dollars for name and number, +$35 import it from Zenica, Bosnia)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I collect Pokemon merchandise, mainly plushies and games. I have 7 Pokemon plushies now and all the main series games and some side games. I have the Jirachi Colosseum bonus disk and an Eon Ticket and stuff like that as well.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm a collector of Adventure Time merchandise, although I only have two items so far. I'm also a fan of Justin Bieber thingies, such as albums, posters, DVDs, plushies, and the list goes on and on.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i like collecting old coins, notes and stamps that's all i collect xD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Don't really collect anything due to money or laziness... either costs too much or it's hard to find them all online so in the end I just give up XD I'm just fine if things are fed to me lolol (I like using internet radio station instead of hunting my own music :x)

Back