• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Pokemon Center

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"Ah so it's Tentou, cool name." Ruby petted Tentou on the head, which made him smile. He was also surprised that she knew what he said. How'd she know anyway? Kilik was still aware of this; she can understand the same as N. "You don't have to try to rawr your name, I can understand pokemon language." That's unusual, but Tentou doesn't mind. He smiled & rawred again.

Ruby & Jack could see something was bothering Kilik. They really shouldn't persuade him. "If there's anything wrong, you can always tell me okay?" replied Ruby.

The question was still out there. They seemed unsure at first though. "Count me in," answered Ruby.

"Where to?" Jack asked, "Its going to get pretty dark soon and we wouldn't want to go somewhere unsafe right?" That part wasn't part of Kilik's idea right now. No matter what, no matter how challenging or dangerous, Kilik will push on through without fear.

"Let's go to the rocky mountains, inside a cave. Their's a certain Pokemon I want to get there," he suggested, scratching his chin. Already he was thinking of what name to call it once he catches a Deino. Tentou hopped back down the couch & scratched his ear. They should really take the offer. If not, who will support him, especiaally when he got that news from his mother?

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Julius

As Arti mentioned his hobby of cooking, Julius flinched slightly. He remembered when his mother had attempted to teach him to cook. Well, more specifically, he remembered all the failed attempts he'd made in order to cook. He could prepare natural ingredients easily and even memorized certain recipes. As for the cooking itself, however, it always ended up badly. He didn't know what he was doing wrong--he was so precise. He supposed that he just didn't have the 'soul' most natural chefs put into their cooking.

Julius shook off the feeling as the two asked him about his own hobbies. He had to think about it.

"I don't really have a 'hobby'." He admitted after a moment. "Aside from reading, I guess. I spend most of my time looking through all sorts of books. But I don't really have a talent for anything like cooking or painting. What about you, George?"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Gene Kitoshi Location- Deepest depths of the Forest:

As the continued to walk throughout the forest Gene found himself finding no evidence of any suspicious activity, just pokemon minding their own business in their home. This was a bummer, he wanted to find some kind of action before he turned around and headed back to the academy where he'd start teaching. Thought teaching would be fun he wanted to find some Team Rocket before hand. He had heard that some students had come in contact with some Team Rocket members on the island and that the criminal organization might be hiding out around here.

"My Pokeeeemon!" A voice cried out making Gene and company halt in their tracks as they turned around to see a boy come running towards them bumping into Gene's leg and falling down.

"Hey there kido what's all the yelling about?" The blonde haired man asked as he crouched down to the boy's level. He put a smile on his face as did his pokemon to make sure the boy felt safe around them Shellblaster could be a tad intimidating around small kids.

"These bullies took my Axew from me along with some of my other friend's Pokemon!" The child cried as he pointed in the direction of where they ran off too. He stopped crying when Gene placed his hand on his head and ruffled his air a bit.

"Don't worry kid I'll get your Pokemon back from those bullies no worry about it," Gene said as he got up from his crouched position. "Yeah no worries you've got Pokemon trainer legend X coming to save the day there's no way these bad guys will get away with this," He said with a smirk as he gave the kid a thumbs up as he started to walk off toward where the kid had pointed.

After a bit of walking he finally reached a small opening surrounded by trees where he saw three men standing around a bag of pokeballs. "Are you the punks who stole Pokemon from some kids?!" Gene growled as he walked up closer to them. As he said that though more men came from the surrounding area, all of them holding pokeballs. Gene quickly let loose the rest of his Pokemon in preperation for battle.

Calnith Sol NeverWind Location- Swampland:

The battle with the girl over the Skourpi was growing tiresome and Calnith wanted to get it over with so he could go back to the academy as he was getting tired. "I grow tired of this Colossus Rock Slide on Magmar and Shinryu Outrage on Vibrava," Ordered Calnith has he let out a loud yawn which infruriated the girl he was battling.

His Pokemon carried out their orders hitting both of the enemy Pokemon doing critical damage and KOing the both of them in one hit. Calnith wondered at this point if the girl would continue fighting or not. "You know how about you just call it quits it's getting late," The red haired trainer said with a cocky smirk.

"There's no way I'm calling it quits I still have...," She began to say in response as she noticed that she had left two of her Pokemon at home. Without saying anything she cursed as loud as she could and then ran off after returning her Pokemon swearing that she would find him one day.

"Well that was a bit strange," Calnith said as he returned his two Pokemon and picked up the pokeball containing the Skorupi and walked toward the academy.

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Wess Stacker

Wess was suddenly awoken to a shuffling sensation in his hair; he knew what it was. Sitting up on his bed, he dug into his afro to find a small rambunctious lizard scampering in there. It was by far Franklin's favorite way to wake his trainer up. Wess pulled out the little rascal, holding him out in front of him.

"Okay little guy, what's up?" Wess asked the anxious pokemon.

"Scragg scragg!" exclaimed Franklin, as he pointed to the foot of Wess' bed.

Wess should have considered the possibility of Muddy going out for a walk before sleeping; he was a bit of an insomniac.

"Would you like to help me look for him Frank?"

Franklin would have replied with a gleeful cry, but he was worried sick for his dear friend. The little pokemon thought he was responsible for Muddy's disappearance, thinking the beanbag chair was the straw that broke the numel's back for what he would put up from him. So Franklin only replied with a nod.

Perching atop Wess' head, the two set out, leaving Remedy sawing logs.

Wess' search for Muddy eventually led him to the hallway where the raikou dorms started. He then saw a familiar face: Arti, along with two other boys. Mabye they have seen Muddy?

"Heya Arti, how are you? Have you seen a Quagsire with a mopey look on his face?"

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

"Well I personally would count reading as a hobby. It is something you take great pleasure from doing after all."

George thought for a moment when his own question was turned back on himself.

"Well...I used to do a fair bit back home. I had to help my parents with there research and a lot of that research was field work. Diving is possibly my favourite way of spending my time. I mean scuba not just using pokemon although Aber here loves to come with me."
He smiled at the little pokemon
"Bui Bui" She nodded back at her trainer with a large smile on her face.
"Besides that i used to camp and climb but thats was more out of necessity than much else."
George realised his list was getting rather long and stopped there looking rather sheepish.
As he did so the Academy came into view and they walked towards the main doors.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Olivia wasn't that old! Was she?! Regardless, Olivia nodded to Kenshin in acknowledgement, continuing to follow along with seeming interest. "Well, alright! I guess I'll just watch~" She said, before noting it was already getting colder out. She had this sinking feeling that she would be doing a lot of pretending not to be cold this evening. Her fears were confirmed when they finally entered the cave and the temperature notably dropped. She responded after several moments by hugging herself and audibly letting out a shivering breath. Didn't it just figure that this was the place an ice pokemon would be at?

Olivia closed her eyes tightly for a moment in frustration with the cold, before summoning the energy to get over it and keep moving. "It's not too much deeper, right?" She didn't want to catch a cold, or worse. Could you catch a cold from being too cold? As far as she knew, yes.

Alex - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex listened to what Aloin had to say. ...Special attacks? As opposed to normal attacks? What was this guy on about? Was he--Alex just sort blinked, his thoughts momentarily interrupted as Aloin sent out an order. He was mildly surprised that Aloin's gallade happened to have a grass move on him. He watched as the move struck Seismitoad, sending the large pokemon stumbling backwards, where he literally had to move out of the way to avoid being fallen on as it collapsed. Regaining his composure after having dodged the pokemon's fall Alex raised a finger to rub at the side of his head as if confused.

"Whoops..!"

He then quirked a brow at Nika as she took a turn to speak. Seriously? Her too? Well something was clearly up. They were both acting like.... like... Alex abruptly placed his fists on his hips, speaking a humorous tone and turning his head away as if he just couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Man, I almost can't tell if you guys are trying to teach me or make fun of me!~ You've gotta translate this stuff into English for me, because I don't even..."

He held up his hands in a gesture of helplessness, before something seemed to occur to him.

"Uh--Should I send out my next pokemon?"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Suicune Dorms

As Danielle entered the Suicune Dorm, it felt like this morning as she entered. Lusca and Mark followed after. In the case of Mark, he's never been into the dorms before. He was quite curious to find out for himself. Danielle knows (and has realized) that some Suicuners do take their title too seriously. Maybe what Mark said before is She hoped none of her dormmates would even say anything about who she's bringing in. The dorm lobby had a few Suicuners sitting around, there was also a Raikouer and an Enteier scattered around, so maybe Danielle's alright in bringing in a guest. As Danielle stopped for a sec, she turned to Lusca, explaining to him the Suicune Dorm.

"Well Lusca, you're in the dorms! You might want to ask the dorm manager over there to show you your room. " Danielle said, "Mine's upstairs. Haven't been there since this...morning?"

Ozzy was pretty impressed with the scenery inside the Suicune Dorm, as this was also the first time he entered with Danielle. He noticed a walking Rattata not too far from him, thinking it may belong to some trainer around the lobby. He managed to get off of Danielle's shoulder and leaped towards the lone Rattata. Danielle did notice, but she shrugged and turned back, thinking it was just one of those curiosity moments he has.

"Also, um...guys." Danielle said, frowning. "I...wanted to apologize about earlier. I didn't mean to go off on that guy. I know he was sorry for everything, it's just that I...have a weird competitive attitude." She scratched the back of her head, with her eyes moving around...not making too much eye contact. "Hopefully before classes begin, I can find Lucia and we'll sort things out."​

Megan Sandoval - Academy Main Office

"Hello." Megan greeted the evening secretary as she entered inside the office with Jake. "This boy over here needs his schedule of classes and since he's new here, he's a bit shy to ask." She turned to him and smiled. "Do you mind if he can get a printed schedule of his classes?" Leah and Bree came in after, both of them standing right next to the bench.

The office was a bit quiet, and the lady with a straight ponytail was the only one in the office. She was getting ready to leave, but her computer was still on...or at least that's what Megan thought. Megan starts to notice Jake having his hand inside his pockets...he may have something inside. Maybe taking care of a Pokemon of his? Or maybe a lucky charm? She shrugged off. As Jake made a small comment of the office (in which Megan does agree), Megan wanted to break the silence by starting a conversation.

"The school is big, yeah. You'll get used to it once you get settled. There's a lot of students your age" Megan replied, grinning lightly. She turned away to check out the outside window behind her, there was literally no one outside, though she did spot Danielle with two boys, one with no jacket and another a Raikouer, the same one she saw earlier at the Pokemon Center. She assumed they were all going back to the dorms, since it was already late.

"I...uh." Jake murmured, his shades a bit lowered.

"Hmm?" Megan asked, catching his response.

As the secretary logged into her computer, she clicked on the student info and popped up a window to find a certain student's name. She kept her eye on Jake, as well as the computer screen. "Full name?"​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Danielle kindly led Lusca and Mark to the dorms, not too far away from where they just were. Lusca felt kind of ignorant. How was he supposed to know that the dorms were right past the cafeteria hall? But he did have a pretty legitimate excuse. He was new after all, and having Danielle show him around definitely served its purpose. The main lobby was definitely not what Lusca had expected. It surpassed that. There where dozens of Suicuners lining the walls and hallways, in conversations and other debates from what he could tell.

"Well Lusca, you're in the dorms! You might want to ask the dorm manager over there to show you your room." Danielle said with a smile.

"Ah okay thanks." Lusca said. "Your room must be somewhere on this floor?"

"Actually..." she replied. "Mine's upstairs. Haven't been there since this...morning?"

Her last sentence came out as more of a question than an answer. But whatever the case, Lusca knew that there was at least 3 people, Danielle included, that he could come to in case he didn't get adjusted to things too quickly. He looked over to the reception desk, nervous about what to say and how to say it, but the thought quickly fanned itself away. What's the worst you could ask a receptionist without purposely sounding like a complete idiot? He noticed Ozzy jump from Danielle's shoulder as he observed a lone Rattata. Lusca wondered if he was about to attack, but from Danielle's reaction, nothing of the sort would have taken place.

Before Lusca decided to walk up and address the desk clerk, Danielle began to frown and stopped him in his tracks. "I...wanted to apologize about earlier. I didn't mean to go off on that guy. I know he was sorry for everything, it's just that I...have a weird competitive attitude." She scratched the back of her head, with her eyes moving around...not making too much eye contact. "Hopefully before classes begin, I can find Lucia and we'll sort things out."

Lusca merely rolled his eyes and walked over to Danielle with a smile. "Don't worry yourself about that, Danielle." he said, hands gesturing as he spoke. "Anyone would've gotten upset so, if anything, you had a right to be! I don't too much care for that kid anyway. In all the commotion, he'd even stopped me from eating before we left!"

Lusca began to laugh at this, but he soon remembered Lucia as well. "I'm not sure if Lucia will be too quick to ignore and forgive what Issac said to her-to all of us really, even Mark. If you do want to see if she's alright, I'd be happy to join you..." He turned to Mark with a smile as well. "You'll come along too, won't you?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark finally arrived in the main Dorm Lobby for the Suicuine Dorm rooms. Well it looked a bit nicer then the Raikou dorms that was for sure but he didn't really care for looks. As long as he had a bed and food he was satisfied. Danielle herself apologized herself about the whole thing the same way Mark did. She mentioned how she had a competitive attitude. It reminded Mark of Valorie... he remembered he still needed to get in touch with her soon to say some important stuff.

"Hey don't worry Danielle. It happens to the best of us after all. I'd say you had a pretty justifyable reason for doing it. I'd be pissed too if I didn't have such a calm attitude." Mark said as he sat down on one of the chairs in the Lobby.

"Sure I'll come along. I doubt it'd really go a bad direction but I'll see about making it. I kind of wanna get in contact with someone tommorow." Mark said.

"By the way, do you two have Pokegear or something else along the lines of a phone? We can swap numbers if you like." Mark said as he pulled out a tiny notepad from his pocket and began to write down his Pokegear number twice. He ripped the paper into two and handed the numbers to both Danielle and Lusca.

"Send me a message when you can Danielle. I wouldn't mind hanging out with an old friend more." Mark said happily.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell nodded his head at Genevieve's words as they arrived at the parlor. Behind the counter stood a tall and skinny man with a nose resembling a beak and huge bags under his eyes. Underneath the typical hat that the workers at Ice Cream parlors had, some black hair looking like it was covered in mud pointed out. To sum it up, this did not look like the kind of guy that you'd feel safe around. When he saw Maxwell and Genevieve, his face instantly lit up.

"Hello, welcome to Oak Island's finest place for ice cream! May I interest the young couple in something cold and frosty?" he said. Maxwell was surprised, the man's voice seemed genuinely filled with happiness as his introduction was followed by a bright smile.

"U-Um yeah. Actually, I'd like a... A "Chocolatey Super Munch"." Maxwell said.

"Oh! I can see that you are a young man with taste! No one really seems to appreciate that ice cream... It's one of my own creation actually! But everybody says it's "Too sweet..." or "This is the kind of stuff that will make your teeth fall out!". Psh, they can't handle the chocolatey sweetness that is my creation!" the parlor-man exclaimed. After noticing that he'd trailed off in front of not only one, but TWO customers, the parlor-man looked away in an embarassed way for a moment before continuing.
"And how about the young lady? I'm sure that you would like something as well?" he said and looked at Genevieve.

Wilson the Swinub
At the beach??
------------------------------

Well, this was unexpected. Let your stomach steer you and in the next moment you're on some beach, getting attacked by a Skitty. Wilson hit the ground and rolled backwards from the attack. The kitty-like Pokémon had taken him completely by surprise.

[Hey, what was that for?!] the Swinub exclaimed as he rose up on his four paws again. He turned his seemingly closed eyes towards the Skitty in an attempt to glare at her. What jad he done to deserve this kind of treatment? If it was one thing that Wilson despised, it was being hungry and in a bad mood at the same time. And right now, the Swinub wasn't exactly feeling like flowers and cherry pie.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
OOC: (Alright, everyone! I'm going to start my adventure and I don't know how I should contribute, so just tell me if I do something that's not really recommended or wise... Other than that, I'm really looking forward to play my part as Nicholas John Kurtz (Meep) and make this story as interesting as I am possibly able to! See you at the Academy! X3)

Meep

Meep had finally unpacked all of his luggage and made sure that his furniture and personal knickknacks have been arranged so that they would be convenient to access as well as not get in the way of anything else. He still couldn't believe that this Academy would be his new home as of today, finding it somewhat difficult to adjust to the unfamiliar surroundings.

I wonder if I'll fit in, he began to think to himself. Will I be accepted by the other Suicune Students, or will they just label me as an outcast? Can I make a good first impression without messing up my introduction or making myself look like a weirdo or freak? Will they... Ugh... His head started hurting suddenly, probably from all of the anxiety he was feeling. He decided to rest for a few minutes, but when he turned around, he saw that Heart was bouncing around on the springy mattress, apparently wanting to explore the campus with her master. Meep was about to say something, but instead deeply sighed.

"Alright, Heart. You win. Let's see how comfortable your travel bag really is," Meep said, and the gray Eevee, joy shining in her eyes, immediately hopped down and ran to Meep's bag. As Meep opened it up, she crawled inside, after which her master buckled the cover flap back up. It seemed her tail was unable to fit in the bag along with the rest of her, for it was jutting out from under the cover and hanging over the side. Meep couldn't help but smile at the sight, since this was the first time Heart's ever traveled with him in this manner. Feeling much less anxious about his first day than before, he threw the bag over his shoulder, Heart gazing out from under the flap, and walked out of his room, hesitant about meeting new people, but filled with enough confidence to let him hide his shyness from the public.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle was okay with both Mark and Lusca accepting her apology...it wasn't much of a big deal, actually. She frowned a bit as Lusca offered to visit Lucia. She knows that Lucia is somewhere in the dorms...but, "I don't know which room Lucia is in, actually. We...met after a random battle, and we kinda, sorta became instant friends after that. She could have at least told me which room is she in to be quite honest." She sighed a bit, and decided to take Lusca and Mark to the Dorm manager's reception desk, where there was absolutely no one at the time.

In the meantime, Mark got a piece of paper out and a pencil to write his PokeGear number, he wanted to keep in touch with both Danielle and Lusca, especially with Danielle seeing that she's his old friend.

"Well, indeed I do, Mark! Honestly we should totally stay in contact." She smiled and wrote her number on a piece of random paper laying around the reception desk. It took her no longer than 5 seconds to write down her number twice, one for Mark and one for Lusca. "Here ya go, you two!" She gave the number to both guys. "I'm sure we'll stay in contact while we're in class and stuff."

As they exchanged numbers, the Dorm Manager, wearing professional clothing as well as a Suicune Jacket sat down on his desk chair and faced the three trainer students with a smile. He had a cup of coffee on the desk, Danielle assumed he works at the night shift while the students go to sleep. "Hello! May I help you three?"

"Hi, um.." Danielle started, "He's new to the school and just arrived. Do you mind showing him to his dorm?"

"I'll have to pull up his name and exam scores to see if he's a Suicuner alright." The Dorm Manager got his clipboard and checked on the long list of "new Suicuners" on his clipboard. It had a lot of pages...meaning a lot more students were taken in alongside Danielle and Lucia. He then faced Lusca, locking his eyesight on him. "May I please have your name sir?"

((OOC - CCW, you have the option to take over the Dorm Manager since it's an NPC or you can just wait for me to post again. lol))

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
((OOC: I'll take over for some of the first part of his speech, lol. Then I guess you can finish it off once I tell him what Lusca's name is ...))

"By the way, do you two have Pokegear or something else along the lines of a phone? We can swap numbers if you like." Mark said as he pulled out a tiny notepad from his pocket and began to write down his Pokegear number twice. He ripped the paper into two and handed the numbers to both Danielle and Lusca.

"Absolutely!" Lusca said happily as he took the numbers of both Mark's and Danielle's PokeGear. "That'd be great if we all kept in touch, thanks!" It took him a second, but he soon realized something. "Oh! I suppose you'll both be needing my own as well..."

They all walked over to the reception desk, where Danielle and hiself wrote down their numbers and handed them out respectively.

"Call or text when you like, I'm sure I'll probably be doing the same to you two until I finally get settled into this place."

He laughed it off quickly as they all noticed the man coming over to sit at the reception desk. He took a long, breathless sip of what smelled like coffee, sighing heavily after he'd finished a gulp. After placing the cup down on the shelf behind the counter, he expectantly looked at the three students in front of him. Mark received a longer look of suspicion, but it quickly passed as he spike to the Suicuners looking back at him.

"Hello! May I help you three?" he said with a warm, coffee tinted smile.

Danielle spoke up first, Lusca a bit taken aback by the grime of the workers toothy grin.

"Hi, um.." she started as she gestured towards Lusca, "He's new to the school and just arrived. Do you mind showing him to his dorm?"

He looked suspicioisly at Lusca, who shyly waved in return. "I'll have to pull up his name and his exam scores to see if he's a Suicuner, alright?" He asked while typing away at a hidden computer. He pulled up a screen and then switched to a clipboard, eying Lusca and his new friends as he spoke.

His intense gaze then locked onto Lusca's, making him tense up a bit. Lusca could almost see the receptionist give a sly smirk before addressing him. "May I please have your name, sir?"

"Oh ...uh... Lusca, sir. My name's Lusca Alec Maloii ..."

((OOC: It's all you Meganium ^^.))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark took the piece of paper with her Pokegear number and immediately started to input it into his own Pokegear. Well he had another friend to keep in good contact with. Wonderful. Mark stood along with the other two Suicuner's. For a second, he was a bit jealous that they got this kind of treatment. Something so fancy and all. It certainly didn't encourage equality. Infact, if Mark didn't have a cool mind about it, He'd almost be jealious that his old friend made it into such an upper class dorm, and he wasn't satisfied with his last battle either. He didn't even consider it a proper victory, so he still wasn't satisfied. The next time he battled though, he'd be fully prepared with a great strategy to boot.

He had some serious thinking to do tommorow, heck he'd probobly give the TM store another look. He could also rely on the internet or something along those lines for advise. Commodore had Trick Room, now was a matter of making it more effective overall.

Since the others were busy checking in, Mark took some time to message a friend of his. He decided to send a message to Valorie, since he's wanted to talk to her for awhile after all. He input the message into his Pokegear...

Hey Val! Its Mark! How are thing with you? Holding up alright?

...and sent it over to her. He hoped to possibly arrange a time to hang out with her. Its been awhile and all. What he seriously wanted to do was train with her. Deep down Mark truely admired Valorie and mostly wanted to be able to go toe to toe with her. He had a feeling she was one of the strongest students in the school so to be able to out match her would be a huge achievement.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

"Lusca Alec Maloii"

As Lusca said his full name to the Dorm Manager, he skimmed through his clipboard, turning each page, and looking for the last names start with M. Until a minute later, he finally found his name. "Ah, there you are. Lusca Maloii it is." The Dorm Manager had his thumb on his name, and eyed Lusca. "You are in here, alright. You are in room 31, which is downstairs in the back."

Danielle inputed Mark's number in her PokeGear. She then realized one thing: She never called her uncle. She was so excited to begin exploring the Academy as well as around the island. She eyed the number, tempted to call...she decided to call him before going to bed tonight.

"Let me show you to your room then, Lusca." The Dorm Manager grabbed his keys and jumped over the reception desk, impressing Danielle and creeping out Ozzy...who was returning from his interaction with a Rattata. He hids behind Danielle, shaking with fear. "Follow me then!"

"Lusca, do you need us to come with you? Or will you be alright?" Danielle asked.​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
"Lusca, do you need us to come with you? Or will you be alright?" Danielle asked.

Well that was the question of the day. Lusca knew he already had both Mark's and Danielle's numbers, he was sure that he couldn't just text or call either one of them since he was still technically new. Watching the man jump over the desk with his keyring confirmed the answer for him.

"Uhm, well..." Lusca thought, still surprised by the receptionists decision to polevault over the counter. "I appreciate the thought, but I think I can find my way from here. It's late and I'm sure you all need your rest as well..."

With a smile, Lusca waved off his two new companions and followed closely behind the man and his coffee stained grill. They both almost made it to the first few steps of the foyer before turning back and speaking to Mark and Danielle.

"If I need anything from you tomorrow, I hope you won't mind if I call? I think it'll be quite a hassle getting to class without any direction."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Skye glanced back at the girl and her Pokemon he was leading to be sure they were still there before turning around once more. Rama shook his furry head and bound onward. He could see the thoughts running through those people's minds. Honestly, were they really this dumb? Skye was nothing special... really. The Zorua began to whistle and Skye chuckled at him. He was trying to look scolding and failed. Thankfully the Entei dorm wasn't very far away and they soon stood outside.

"Theh-he duh-dorm mah-manager ih-hinside wih-wih-will beh-be able to heh-help fruh-from here," he told her kindly, letting Pala sniff him excitedly. She was hungry.

Ciel

"That was my smoothie you overgrown trash disposal!" Momo hissed,fur fluffing angrily. "Now your stinky fur has ruined it!" She leaped back, glaring fiercely. Her pink tail swished back and forth like a sword. She meant business.

Ciel watched the two Pokemon worriedly. "Hey... wait... don't fight..." he tried nervously. The boy pulled out a bag of pretzels he usually kept in his bag to distract Kinko. Tearing it open, he offered a few to the two Pokemon. "There's no need to fight now..."

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Julius

Reading, as a hobby? Julius had never thought of it that way. He enjoyed it, sure, but he had always seen a hobby as something more that could have been a job, but the purpose was to have fun, rather than a payroll. He didn't know if there was a job that simply required reading.

"This is it." Julius said as he came to a stop before their destination. Julius had never seen the Raikou dorms before, but it didn't seem nearly as bad as how his fellow members of the Suicune dorm had made it seem like. It was clearly very livable, though admittedly not quite as extravagant. "I have to say, it's a lot more...yellow than I imagined."

Aloin

Aloin was surprised by Alex's demeanor. He suddenly seemed quite impertinent. His reaction to the sudden knock out was different than what Aloin had imagined, that was for sure.

"I assure we, we're not making fun of you." Aloin assured. "These are simply things you learn with experience. Not all of us can use a pokedex when we come across something new, so our best option is to be prepared in advance. In basic English? Well, in a nutshell, pokemon are all different. Some attacks are physical--like my Gallade's leaf blade or your Seismitoad's drain punch--and some attacks are special. The latter are distanced attacks, like solar beam, or flamethrower. Blocking against a punch and blocking against a spew of flames is quite different. Well, you'll understand in time. If you're okay with continuing, go ahead and send out your next pokemon."

Years
Holly looked up at the dorm before saying shyly,"Thank you." Then she looked at the ground,took a deep breath,and said,"I know this is going to sound sudden,but... can you be my friend?" She paused for a minute. "Most people either make fun of me or feel sorry for me the second they see me. Meeting you made me realize that not everybody is like that. So, can you please be my friend....?",she said in a rush,looking down at the ground. She didn't even notice the tear streaming down her cheek. "I'll understand if you think I'm weird or something...",she added.

Molly was staring wide-eyed at her trainer. That... might've been the most I've seen her talk at one time these last few years.,she said shocked. I don't believe this.,she thought. Lumina was trying not to fall asleep on Molly's back. What's wrong...?,she asked Nothing,Lumina.,Molly said.

Last edited:

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

Mitzi Abelle liked to think of herself as adventurous, a real explorer. The problem was that explorers were supposed to be brave and open to new adventures, but Mitzi wanted nothing more to turn around and hop back on the boat to Sinnoh. She was quiet, not shy, but even to her the sheer size of the academy was intimidating. But then, she really had not choice to stay or go, and here she was.

The fourteen-year-old pulled down her sweatshirt, the hood bunching up against her neck, and started to walk at a hesitant pace towards the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She resolved to find someone, anyone, who could help her sort this all out. Maybe there was an office of some sort?

Frankly, she was terrified just to open doors. Maybe she should just head to her dorm. Wait. No. That would require opening doors too, wouldn't it? And with that, Mitzi had convinced herself to be more afraid of doors than the people behind them.

So she was in Raikou, right? What had that meant? The dorms were ranked somehow, to her understanding, but she had been off in her own world, plotting her adventures here out. Well there would be no adventures if she couldn't find her way around so-

Maybe they had one of those large maps like in department stores. Or maybe...

Mitzi was off in her own world again, paying very little attention to where she was walking or where she was. She did that sometimes.

Back