• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
School has just started for me :(
Also I have been wondering recently about something, so I thought I'd make it the new topic:
What do you think a Team Rocket Grunt's (or Jessie and James's) wage is?
I'm still schooling and starting to feel over worked with exam season coming up.

I'd find that difficult to say as we don't know any wages in pokemon. I'd think that a grunt would get just enough to survive as it looks like team rocket gives them the basics of food and shelter (which begs the question are team rocket members ordinary NPCs when off duty or do they stay in rocket bases?).
Jessie and James can't make much. Their position in Team Rocket is a little foggy, sometimes they can order grunts around but othertimes they seem the lowest of the low, but given the amont of dept they're in chances are they're not getting paid for a long time (but their best wishes activities may of earned a raise)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
They probably earn minimum wage or even less and get sales commisions based on what they steal :P.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
What do you think a Team Rocket Grunt's (or Jessie and James's) wage is?

Very little. I think they have commission for what they stole.

Sorry for being so unactive, having exams for the next 2 weeks.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
How have you liked the latest episode?

I think it was fine as a filler, but Team Rocket haven't done anything very interesting. Jessie's gadget was very funny though lol! I hope this episode won't justify another long TR break. =,= They already seem to be absent in the next one.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm really behind on my Pokémon watching embarrassingly. It's saddening to hear that I'm not going to get to see Team Rocket much though. I still can't believe they haven't blasted off though, though I think they might right at the end of the Unova series.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I love how you can listen to it in B/W.
agreed, my heart skiped a little beat when this music starteed playing.

I wouldn't too suprised if, in the series ending the TRio were sent blasting off again. Maybe by a ledgendary or Team Plasma (if they come into it) but I'm half expecting the TRio do something nobel, maybe save Ash by taking an attack and being blasted off. That is if they start being 'nice' again.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Username: CyanFlame
Partner(s): Yamask
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
It kinda doesn't, because what they lack in screentime they make up for in awesomeness!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Username: Foxypat
Partner(s): koffing
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you?
I want to see them more often because they make me happy when i see them :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: CyanFlame
Partner(s): Yamask
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
It kinda doesn't, because what they lack in screentime they make up for in awesomeness!

Username: Foxypat
Partner(s): koffing
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you?
I want to see them more often because they make me happy when i see them :)

Welcome to Team Rocket the both of you! It'll be nice to have some extra opinions and ideas.

Also maybe a new topic?
If Team Rocket were to have tried to take over a building/location in Unova, where would it be?
I think they would try and take over Nimbasa City because of its size and all its facilities they could take control of. I would say Castelia, but the guy in the Game Freak building with the lv70+ Pokémon would be a big obstacle.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
If Team Rocket were to have tried to take over a building/location in Unova, where would it be?

I think Nacrane city would be a perfect place for secret operations base ,and it has warehouses to store items

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Lol!!! His orange suit is definitely... unique. I prefer the cut, but I wish it had a more classy color. I hate his new suit though. It looks way to sci-fi-ish and it doesn't fit him at all.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Lol!!! His orange suit is definitely... unique. I prefer the cut, but I wish it had a more classy color. I hate his new suit though. It looks way to sci-fi-ish and it doesn't fit him at all.
yeah I agree it reminds me of a space admiral character but you don't argue with the boss. If he asks it looks great on him. I'd never really thought about Giovanni being in a orange suit before.... now I think about it, it is strange fashion sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back