• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
same problem here, but im using lunar ips

This question has flooded this thread so many times. There should be a new thread for it. I use python smartips in my mobile to patch this game and still it runs proper.

i think its true as many ppl say, the rom that wesley is using may be glitchy :).

at last my exams are over. Eagerly waiting for the final release.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
yea... i'm getting a black screen after the initial rom intro thing. said to use the muds version i think, have it, it works, and it simply goes black after that. any help would be appreciated.

EDIT

i found the way to fix it. it's on page 87 of this thread towards the bottom. follow those instructions and it'll work fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
yea... i'm getting a black screen after the initial rom intro thing. said to use the muds version i think, have it, it works, and it simply goes black after that. any help would be appreciated.

EDIT

i found the way to fix it. it's on page 87 of this thread towards the bottom. follow those instructions and it'll work fine.

i cant find it on page 87?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
OK, WELL how about since this is the forum for pokemon light platinum hack, a way that I can play this hack would be fantastic....

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
hey i need help for some reason when i try to play the game it doesnt start! it just shows random colors and gets stuck! then it says an error has ocurred in trying to play the game and try again later, any help?

06suhmah

DesTROYeR7861
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
i doubt it if he'll get the new beta done by xmas, he might release it at new year, but...so much to do, i hope he does release it quick - best of luck :D

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
wesley this hack is amazing, i have went through every update it has ever been through. I have to say this is amazing truly an amazing hack, a few questions though?

1) will most Unova and sinnoh pokemon be in it?
2) how did you get 2 regions in one ruby rom?

Hey wait you said this hack would be released near christmas! its xmas day and nothing!

Years
Wesley said there will be 20 Unova Pokemon in his ROM Hack. Probably in the 25 Pokemon space where you can add new Pokemon? Anyways the final beta didn't come out today but WelseyFG will probably have 3-5 updates before it is released. Also he said it would be out in December, maybe around January or February it will be out....... When it does come out though I will be playing it and having fun, but right now we can wait. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
Eh guys i'm confused. Is this game same as this one ? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0weQTXEPWM That hero(blue haired) in the video is different from the beta 1 and 2's screenshot which is a trainer with red cap. And I heard you can go to other regions ? In the first post it only stated ZEPHYR region.. and up to 4th gym.. I see people asking bout 6gym and elites fours.. I'm totally confused..

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Eh guys i'm confused. Is this game same as this one ? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0weQTXEPWM That hero(blue haired) in the video is different from the beta 1 and 2's screenshot which is a trainer with red cap. And I heard you can go to other regions ? In the first post it only stated ZEPHYR region.. and up to 4th gym.. I see people asking bout 6gym and elites fours.. I'm totally confused..
Its because that is the old beta three, what I mean is that beta one,two and the new beta three are revammped and better.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
Its because that is the old beta three, what I mean is that beta one,two and the new beta three are revammped and better.

Oh, thanks, but new beta 3? I don't see any downloads on th first post.. Only beta 1 and 2.
and btw, the old beta 3 is more progressed compared to the new ones, rite? Since new beta 1,2 and 3 are only up to the 4th gyms, and the old beta 3 , people have beaten the elite four, so the new betas is like a remake version ?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Oh, thanks, but new beta 3? I don't see any downloads on th first post.. Only beta 1 and 2.
and btw, the old beta 3 is more progressed compared to the new ones, rite? Since new beta 1,2 and 3 are only up to the 4th gyms, and the old beta 3 , people have beaten the elite four, so the new betas is like a remake version ?
Exactly, but we are waiting for the new beta three, the current new one is the new beta 2.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
yeah, maybe the next december, im not hating xD but december its almost over...

i cant wait to play the final version :D
Wesly has a way with posting things at the last minute, but considering how few scripts were done, I'd have to side with you.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
WesleyFG if you ask me, dan work without stress, I have myself stressed me and it has brought me nothing, take your time and go to relaxes the matter.

Give no promise of when a version is released, but post it if you are sure ;)

I'm sorry, but my English is not the best, because I'am a german hacker:P

Back