• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I have a deal, I have a shiny Mew; trade him for all the pokemon in my sig. You can discuss with me, but it was a hell to get a *Mew.

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I think it's real, I can check it with pokécheck right? I'll try. If it is real, you can check it too. But anyway, after that Mew I was broke because I traded all my good ones for it. It is caught in a master ball, so he probably used the glitch on Red.
"OT: DarkBoy, arrived from the Sinnoh Regio". I let you know something.

EDIT: O billy it's hacked, and so is my shaymin :( It was too nice to be true. Does pokécheck also count glitched pokemon as hacked?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I think it's real, I can check it with pokécheck right? I'll try. If it is real, you can check it too. But anyway, after that Mew I was broke because I traded all my good ones for it. It is caught in a master ball, so he probably used the glitch on Red.
"OT: DarkBoy, arrived from the Sinnoh Regio". I let you know something.

EDIT: O billy it's hacked, and so is my shaymin :( It was too nice to be true. Does pokécheck also count glitched pokemon as hacked?
I'm not sure about pokecheck and glitches, but a shiny mew wouldn't have come from red any ways!! But sorry to hear that it's a hack!!
RNC, I want a Charmeleon and a Pidgeot, please :)

Give me a bit and I can give you those!!

Back