• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Congrats on the Banette Kratos rage :D One question though, what kind of ball is that you caught it with? I dont think i've ever saw one of those before .

Did you use the Pokeradar Drapion Dawg to get Trapinch and Primape? Either way, congrats on catching them :)

No luck here, but i wont give up. I will be sring for Cranidos all night, and i might look for my Ruby tomorrow :P Good luck everyone

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
congrats on banette Kratos ^^...im thinking from today on, every swarm i have i'll learn how to chain and catch them as shinies...it'll take alot of time and patience but im willing to try it out

Congrats to everyone else who have new shinies

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Congratulations on the Banette Kratos ^^

And congratulations on trapinch and primape Dragon dawg

Im still traing up my garchomp and Lucario. Im also planning on egg hatching for shiny gibles ^^

Good luck everyone

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Did you even read the post? and look at the pictures?

My new shiny is a banette XD :D

Oops. lol. It was almost midnight by my time when I made that post, and I had a rough night. Well, same story for Banette. Rash doesn't help it out much, its best stat being its Attack and its defences not too solid. But congrats anyway.

As for me I have started taking breaks in-between my breeding and hunting shiny ? or ! Unown

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
One question though, what kind of ball is that you caught it with? I dont think i've ever saw one of those before .

If memory serves, I believe its a Dusk Ball.

Kratos_rage: Congratulations on the Banette!

Drapion_Dawg: Congratulations on the Primeape & Trapinch!

Good luck to everybody!

Years
Thanks for answering my question, i guess i never had one of those before :/ i am really mad at myself :( . I planned to do more than 1,000 srs for Cranidos last night. I only got to 1,000 but then i started watching tv and fell asleep. I cant believe i forgot about it that fast :( Oh well, i can just do a lot today. Good luck to everyone

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
im still waiting for my skitty swarm to approach but for now ima just ev train my gardevoir...ive decided to just train my pokes and whoever the swarm pokemon is, ill just try and chain them in hopes of a shiny...

Good luck to everyone else ^^

i wish i could get my SHC card but i guess i have to wait for yami and MM to talk about it...well hopefully ill get it soon ^^

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats Kratos on the banette! Heh I'm still Sring for Giratina x__x no luck with it yet. If my brother didn't have his friend over and be hogging the Wii, I'd probably be working on a new colo file to Sr for the dogs. I'm also sring for mewtwo and occasionally treecko. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
thx guys and I evolved my Trapinch to a Flygon now so thats even better

now im on a hunt for Shiny Misdreavus whih will soon turn to Mismagius

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well good luck with that. I tried once but lost interest after 5 broken chains, then not being able to find anymore.

Still raising teams and hunting shiny Unown, but now I've finished evolving my shiny Magnemite into a powerful Magnezone. Just needs his moves now.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
yay
today my swarm is Misdreavus
- coincidence -

ill be looking for a while now

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
While I know traded Shinies don't count here, I still want to post this: Last night, I left a Ponyta in the GTS in order to get one of those Psyduck that GAMEFREAK are claiming to be giving out, and when I went to the GTS today to check if anything had come back, what I had gotten in return was a Shiny Psyduck (unfortunately, it does not have any of the IDs that match the Event), but here are the Stats:

Psyduck (M) Level 33
Caught in a Master Ball
OT: DAT NUG
ID: 50577

Naive nature.
Jun. 8, 2007
Lake Verity
Apparently met at Lv. 33
Quick to flee.
Likes sweet food.

HP: 83
Attack: 41
Defense: 36
Sp. Atk: 50
Sp. Def: 35
Speed: 55

Ability: Damp

Attacks: Confusion, Water Pulse, Fury Swipes, Screech.

Whether it is legit or not, I don't know, cause I suck at identifying hacks, but it was cool that it was a Shiny instead of a regular old Psyduck.

*EDIT: Its comfirmed Legit! Yay!

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
well thats what the girl said
i looked on route 20 aand i found a bunch of them
im starting to wonder if its a glitch

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!