• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I like the color effects in the banner but I don't like the banner itself. The positioning is good. There could be more to it, though.

6/10

Years
6/10. Passable. Banner isn't really all that good as it's just a gradient with some recolors, black border, and text slapped on. 4:3 isn't the best aspect ratio for banners either. Also, those eggs make it go over the limit. :x

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
Old meme, so old it's annoying. :( Sorry. Also, it would look a lot better if you just had the Mudkip picture without the black rim and say "MUDKIPZ...so i herd u liek mudkipz?" under it in normal text.

4/10

Years
I think it would look better if the banner was smaller, and maybe so it was just as wide as the text is? And a different background would look better, too. Like one that's not gradient. But I do like the organisation and the colours.

7/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Your siggy looks pretty nice. No idea what it's from, but I like the quote and how it is arranged around the series of pictures (which aren't too bad either). 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back