• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Wow, that's awesome! XD I didn't know that, now you've got me excited!

It's about time Viz has done something with Bleach.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
You guys really didn't know this before I said anything? Well then I'm really glad I did. ^_^

I highly recommend that you sign up at CR and get an anime membership - it supports the creators of the various anime on the site, and it allows you to access the simulcasts without waiting a week. Plus it gives you access to high quality (720p) anime. It's only around 20 cents per day, depending on your package.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Alright everyone here is my zanpakuto with a full fledge discription and picture. I hope he isnt overpowered D: but tell me what you guys think? Oh yeah and some things have changed...im sure maybe you guys can spot them xD

Spoiler:

Now what have I missed :o?!

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Ohh nice zanpakuto~~

I should really get working on mine... description-wise. I still haven't really decided the specifics for attacks yet though - only that it has fire attacks and it enhances kido..........

Years
Alright everyone here is my zanpakuto with a full fledge discription and picture. I hope he isnt overpowered D: but tell me what you guys think? Oh yeah and some things have changed...im sure maybe you guys can spot them xD

Hmmm. The command has changed. XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

According to the Captain thing, I think it's also possible for a Royal Guard to come and assume the role of Captain Commander until Soul Society is stabilised again... I mean, the Royal Guards are all of Captain level, right?

Hey, how do you create this thingy?
S1sign.png

I'm confused. ;_;

If you ask me, I'd just find the emblem and the Squad insignia on Bleach Wiki (specifically, here) and just WBG the insignia, and put in on top of the emblem. XD If you want one, though, ask Zam, I think he has all of the 13 Squads.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Nice zanpakuto!
...When I read the thing about nine tails, the first thing that popped into my head was the nine tailed fox. u.u

...What's you favorite Bleach game that's been released?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey, how do you create this thingy?
S1sign.png

I'm confused. ;_;
Like Smile said, I have all of those on my photobucket account. I'm using them to link to the squad pages.
But if you ask nicely, I'll let you use them for something else if you wanted. xD

I'm excited for the Bleach simulcasts on Crunchyroll. They start Tuesday!

Since Bleach will be simulcasting from now on, does that mean no more spoiler tags for things that have at least happened in the anime? Since Crunchyroll is a legal anime streaming website...
No, you should be using spoiler tags on anything that has not already been dubbed/translated into English and released in the USA. So basically anything Viz hasn't officially released in the english language. It's just a courtesy to other forum and club members that aren't up to date with what's happening in Japan.

@ Eternal Nightmare
Thank you for posting your zanpakuto using the form. :)
Your bankai is pretty creative. Interesting how is very powerful, yet risky at the same time.
I'll go put a link to it on the first post now.
Which seat and squad would you like to join?

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
But you know, Crunchyroll is going to be broadcasting Bleach officially for people in the USA with official Viz subs. I mean, whatever you say, but I'm just letting you know that it is "technically" going to be official releases there...

Either way, there's only one more day!! I'm so excited~~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Thank you guys I appreciate all the comment n-n

@ Eternal Nightmare
Thank you for posting your zanpakuto using the form. :)
Your bankai is pretty creative. Interesting how is very powerful, yet risky at the same time.
I'll go put a link to it on the first post now.
Which seat and squad would you like to join?

No problem x3. I'm glad you like it as I had to seriously try not to make it overpowered. I've thought long and hard about this but I want to be captain of squad 7...that's not taken right. If you could link me the insignas then that would be great :3. I have make my banner...man I hope its not a lot of work and do the whole squad page post.

But you know, Crunchyroll is going to be broadcasting Bleach officially for people in the USA with official Viz subs. I mean, whatever you say, but I'm just letting you know that it is "technically" going to be official releases there...

Either way, there's only one more day!! I'm so excited~~

Are you for real, that is awesome :D!!!

Oh and I haven't really played any Bleach video games except one in japanese at a friends house. Not sure what the name of it was though :/.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
welcometosquad10.png

Joining Requirements:
-BE AWESOME.
(I'm definitely gonna add more later. However that requirement will stay... FOREVER.)

High ranking members:
CAPTAIN: minchan
LIEUTENANT: (none)
3RD SEAT: (none)
4TH SEAT: MeltyShard378
5TH SEAT: (none)

Other members:
(none)

Recruitment Survey:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
Awesome people.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
I dunno... But it's better than everywhere else. So join squad 10!

3. What do you require of new recruits?
Be willing to work hard. And be awesome. And don't slack off. That's the captain's job.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
Welcome to Squad 10. Remember to stay awesome, or you'll be demoted. As long as you're awesome, your rank can only get higher.
(I'm gonna add more to this answer, and this whole section later...)

Battle Data Charts:

MinBFCBDC.png

THIS POST IS STILL BEING EDITED AND ADDED TO... PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANKS.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well, that's still subs, and subs are not shown on TV.
Funimation streams subs of the latest episodes on their website, but I still require and use spoiler tags in the One Piece club on sppf.

No problem x3. I'm glad you like it as I had to seriously try not to make it overpowered. I've thought long and hard about this but I want to be captain of squad 7...that's not taken right. If you could link me the insignas then that would be great :3. I have make my banner...man I hope its not a lot of work and do the whole squad page post.
Alright, I will add you as Captain of Squad 7.
Congrats on your new position! :)

Here is the link to the insignias on my photobucket account. IF you need a password to view my album, it's should be "Zameric".

Also, there is a new discussion of the week. Sorry I didn't have it up sooner, but I was away today getting my learner's permit to drive.

Last edited:
Years
squad10banner.png

{This is the Squad 10 post. I will fill it in later, but I wanted to get the banner up. Do you guys like it?}

Well... The image is a bit blur, but other than that, it's fine.
I'd like to see how the completed page will look like :)

Oh congratulations Eternal Nightmare for becoming a Captain~ =D

This week's topic:
Probably Gin. He's badass XDD I'll add more later if I remember any more villains.

I know someone will answer Aizen. XP

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
I still need to work on my banner. I haven't even started it yet. T~T
...Do you know any good website where I can edit pictures?

...How did you know my answer would be Aizen-sama!? >.>
I like Aizen-sama because he intelligent, powerful, and tricked every on of those Soul Reapers! =]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Boy it's been a while.

Congrats, Eternal Nightmare, and nice Zanpakutou. It's definitely not overpowered, with the limitations you've put.

Also, minchan, it's a good banner, but like smile! said, it is quite blurry.

Who is your favorite villian (anime/game/movie) and why?
Aizen, since I'm not too big a fan of Muramasa/Jin/Amagai (and I don't play the games). That, and he's quite smart.
Also, can you post the weekly discussion in your post as well, please? It's slightly annoying to have to go to the first page to see it, especially if Pokecommunity's being buggy.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Aizen, since I'm not too big a fan of Muramasa/Jin/Amagai (and I don't play the games). That, and he's quite smart.
Also, can you post the weekly discussion in your post as well, please? It's slightly annoying to have to go to the first page to see it, especially if Pokecommunity's being buggy.
Well, it was late when I made that post, and I didn't feel like answering it then. It's not that hard for you to go to the first post and get it yourself. >.<

Well my favorite lead villian was Jin Kariya. He's strong, manipulative, and suave looking. Plus he wasn't godmod like Aizen. Although I didn't care for his idea of wiping out the last of the Bounts along with Soul Society.
My favorite lesser villians were Dordonii and Gantenbainne. They were cool and strong, but they did have some of the personallity flaws like some of the current Espada.
Although, I still have the Amagai arc to watch (whenever they release the dubs e.e) and I haven't played any of the games.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hmm... I don't really like the villains... If I had to choose one it would probably be Kusaka because he's Shiro-chan's friend. XD

As for my banner, I know it's blurry - I actually like making stuff like that... I may decide to sharpen it up a bit, but I also may decide to leave it as it is now - it adds more mystery to it. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Like are we talking about main main villians in each arc.

If not, Grimmjow because he is a cool character and badass to boot.

If we are, then Aizen I suppose. Its because he is diabolical, manipulative, smart, and cunning.

@minichan- I agree with the others way to blurry and green. Sorry green isn't my fav color o3o.

Also thanks for the congrads guy, I will strive to be a good captain as you. All hopefully are xD. I still have to make my banner but my computer has been acting stupid lately, so I've been getting online through my phone. I have a feeling its nearing the end D:.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well it's green because it's the inside color of Shiro-chan's haori. That's how I did the userbars too - according to the captain's haori inside color. I'm not a huge fan of green either.

I probably will sharpen up the image at some point but not now because the .psd file is on the other computer. XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
TT^TT No one answered my question...
Oh well... =P

Atleast some peeople respect Aizen-sama as a villain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back