• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Battle Frontier Facility

Which is your favourite facility?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Battle Factory would be my pick. The randomness of the Pokemon I have to select from is really fun to play with.

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
I love the Battle Pyramid, because of Pyramid King Brandon, who I have a lot of respect for. However, I would have to say that my favorite facility is the Battle Pike. I find the luck aspect of it interesting, the outside design is really cool, and I'm also a big fan of Pike Queen Lucy.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I liked the Battle Pike mostly because of the frontier brain and the added effects that often occur due to a certain gentleman's Vulpix.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
The Pyramid and the Pike were my favorites, with the Dome being second.

What I absolutely hated (and still hate) is the Palace. You can't select what moves to use - and my Pokémon never wanted to do anything. My highest win streak there was... 1.

Years
While the Battle Pike was almost objectively the coolest looking building (YOU HAVE TO WALK INTO THE MOUTH OF A GIANT FRICKIN' SNAKE! It felt like going on a demented Disneyland ride!), and I loved the exploration element of the Battle Pyramid, by far the one I used most was the Battle Factory.

For one, it meant I could hop into a heated battle at any time, no matter what the levels of my mains were. And secondly, I really liked the clever twist that you could switch out one Pokemon from each person you defeated, so you still got that sense of your party slowly evolving over time. It was a really well-designed formula.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I really liked the snake one, but all were pretty much equal tbh
777ff663.gif

Years
My favourite and the one I love the most is Battle Factory. Its cool getting to choose from the selected Pokemon, and then battling out with another person, in which the result depended on how well you were able to use that Pokemon and basically the rest is luck.

Back