• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inserting Titlescreen Logos into Fire Red.

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
Years
Thanks for the very easy tutorial. It worked perfectly for me on the first try. Now I just need to edit Charizard and the flames. :)

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Excuse me, I have a stupid problem, when I edit the text it looks fine and works, but then I can't battle Gary at Oak's Lab, what'd I do to mess that up? I mean he comes over, does he speach but freezes before we can battle...

Last edited:

Owz

Beginning Pkn Hacker/Scripter
Years
Worked great
i used Photoshop CS3

for anyone that dont know
you should use IMPACT for the when you make a title

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
Can I use IrfanView or something like that instead of Photoshop?

I don't have one, so.....

Years
is there a way to make a logo without photoshop? all i has is MS paint.... I've never used photoshop and I think you has to pay for it so...i need a different way... please help. =<

School days again...
Years
Help! When I try to import my titlescreen it says "Error: Image is not Indexed"
PLEASE Help! I don't want to start over my hack. :(
Reply ASAP! Thanks A LOT.

Then index the image, if you don't know how to index, search the Documents and Tutorial Section for the tutorials of indexing...

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
The reason why peoples logos have been screwing up is because you dont click Grayscale from the menu, you go back to the colour table and put it to grayscale

Luster

Form changing script (HINT)
Years
Simply beautiful tutorial. It worked first time for me and the result was excelent. see below:

picture.php

the arceus was by regi trainer btw.

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Got it to work finally. Check this out! Took me two days to see what I was doing wrong!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Years
Great Tutorial, I just have one question. When I select 2009 as the goto, and the pal as 67 and color as 256 the pokemon logo is not showing up, and yea i zoomed, instead its a kinda fire bitmap??? Can anyone help me on this?

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
It help me.. thanks man!!...... :D

See my work(It's not completed yet :P)
see at the attachments

Last edited:
Back