• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion

What type mixture of pokemon should the main legendary pokemon be?

• Darkrai and Mewtwo

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Dragonair and Mewtwo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Chariard and Blazikan (In shadow form)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Please post if you got other sugestions

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
Well if I were you (Which I'm not) I would get a team together before starting to make the PKMN splices....

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Why, I think it is a great idea, I just might map for you if you ask nicely, but you first have to find a scripter...I don't wanna waste my time on another hack if an entire team isn't together...I'm also helping with Baby Deoxys and Rise of Darkri.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
Why, I think it is a great idea, I just might map for you if you ask nicely, but you first have to find a scripter...I don't wanna waste my time on another hack if an entire team isn't together...I'm also helping with Baby Deoxys and Rise of Darkri.

ok, awesome and thanx, so what do you want me to do?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
You need to get a full team together...most importantly a scripter...When you do...PM me and I'll think about joining.

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
Years
would any who can make banners be able to on this one in the near future, maybe when we get the beta ready perhaps

heres some trainers i got a human and a pikachu fused a human and a evil pikachu fused lol thre leader of the team and the top executive for it

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2sbpyk7&s=3

Last edited:

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
would any who can make banners be able to on this one in the near future, maybe when we get the beta ready perhaps

heres some trainers i got a human and a pikachu fused a human and a evil pikachu fused lol thre leader of the team and the top executive for it
yeah, ok why not? Of course.....

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
Years
So no one liked my idea of having the fire starter a torchic/charmander splice?

ill try that it might be alil tricky but worth a shot and if it goes wrong i can be it a bugger up in the fusion so it can be in a misfit feild of fusion in a zoo rofl

Mitchman

Banned
Years
LOL but I am serious about it being cool looking I mean try picturing a charizard skin like blaziken with charizard wings and head combined. ANd shiny. Now you see why it would look good.
Edit: Also what do you think eletricvire/charizard would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back