• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This gives me another topic idea; I'm sure there are a few members out there that you'd like to meet, but haven't yet. So, who would be one of them? Why haven't you approached them yet? Are they still active on here?

Years
Who was your very first friend on PC?

Cadance was my first PC friend. She knew I had a PC account and wanted me back here and more active back in 2011, which kinda failed. But we've known each other outside of PC since like 2009, so it's no surprise there. :p

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Who would be one of them?

Uhh, Zeffy, Shadowraze, Slate, and Cid because we live (well except Slate) very close to each other.

But I have a dream that I will meet every good regular at the battle server :33

Years
I'm sure there are a few members out there that you'd like to meet, but haven't yet. So, who would be one of them? Why haven't you approached them yet?

I have a lot i would like to meet(most which slipped my mind atm), but most of them live far away so it will probably never happen. I could meet Daixtey since he lives in a neighbor country (if my parents would allow me to anyway).

If i could i would meet Polar Spectrum, Daixtey, elheroeoscuro and Brian(no idea what his PC name is, i meet him in GT chat). Probably a few other PC people too.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This gives me another topic idea; I'm sure there are a few members out there that you'd like to meet, but haven't yet. So, who would be one of them? Why haven't you approached them yet? Are they still active on here?

This is going to be an obvious answer. :3 Of course, the one and only person I'd loooove to meet irl is my best friend and bf, Shining Armour! The main reason why we haven't done so yet is because we're still at it with our lives, and we both have to find some mutual "off" time where we can meet. At the moment, we're hectic with our lives, but we're getting there. We're still in that "someday" mode, but we're very very hopeful. He's getting active on here now after a brief time off, but I can take the blame for that. ;)

Another person I'd like to meet is Sector. I firmly believe he and I will get along so well in real life than online. I mean, we'll bicker about each other's nascar drivers while we watch a race together, and even hang out at walmart for hours (because lmao he loooves walmart). He's my online brother and I treat him like one, and I hope to do the same irl. He's active somewhat, but since he's BSS, he mainly pays attention to that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Fairy was my first friend here on PC. We chat a lot, and still do and became such good friends on here. She's my big sis now and still one of my favorite members! Lance was my second friend here on PC. He's a cool guy, and we still chat from time to time. ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Vital, Fairy, Sheep, and I were set to meet up at Nintendo World store in Manhattan few months back, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend; boss called me, so I had to go to work that day. Sheep had to cancel, too. It would've been very fun, though, I'm sure. Vital, Sheep, and I don't live too far, and while Fairy is in another state, she still isn't too far, either, so I suppose we're able to visit each other whenever we wish. If I could meet any of these people at some point, it would be great! Alongside, two other people would be adventure and Christos. However, they're both in Europe, I believe, so chances of us meeting is honestly not that high, sadly. Somehow, if we do manage to run into each other someday, it's going to be inexplicable as to how excited I'd be.

As for the forum itself, one person I've yet to have any interaction with is [supporter]Team Fail[/supporter]. They seem cool, but... I just can't think of how I could possibly approach them. I'm a terrible conversation-starter, to be honest, haha. Aside from them, another would be Skymin.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
My first great friends here from what I recall were Twinx and BeachBoy and some others who were regulars of Pokemon General and the Chocolate Fanclub xD Then I found the count to infinity along with Went, Malyka, Fi etc... Oh and everyone in the Pokemon Special fanclub, like Netto!

Naw Ash <3 I'd love to meet you too, we could have loads of fun together!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I think my first friend was Sgt. Dustmop because of video games. And I'd like to meet/befriend anyone really because I don't talk to anyone.

lonely me is lonely

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
So many members I'd love to meet, but none of them live near me, like Dave and Nica. I actually know for certain that one member lives in the same city as I do, but I haven't really talked to them ever.

My first friend on here was Nica. :3 I kind of forced her to be friends with me because I came on the battle server and didn't stop PMing her for days lmao.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Your signature seems to sort of complement your post right now, Oaka, haha.

So, guys, if you were to meet anybody in real life, what are some things that you'd like to talk about? What activities would you be doing? Also, is there any place where you would like to go with these people? If so, where? Depending on what time you meet, would you consider having lunch, dinner, or breakfast with them?

Years
What are some things that you'd like to talk about? What activities would you be doing? Also, is there any place where you would like to go with these people? If so, where?

With Daixtey, we would obviously talk something RT or AH related. And i would obviously want to go to RTX with him.

With Polar Spectrum, we are gonna talk about something either Pokemon or MLP related. I don't really have any place in mind where i would want us to go together.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If I met my PC friends I would love to go to some kind of comic con or such with them! Something I don't do with offline friends but could probably feel comfortable with doing with you guys :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd love to visit some amusement park, but I'd imagine that trip to be pretty costly, unless all of us decide to share expenses, whether it be equally or not. Another place would be mall; there's some great ones out there in Manhattan, which I rarely get to visit. Whenever I do go, it's usually with somebody, which would be the case here. Things that could be found in city malls are always expensive, but how much money we spend would all depend on the individual, I imagine.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
So guys, Have you ever been in a collab before? You know, those things that people do forumsets that tie in with one theme? If so, what themes did you do?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
So guys, Have you ever been in a collab before? You know, those things that people do forumsets that tie in with one theme? If so, what themes did you do?

Nope, never. But then again, I haven't been as active as I should. ;P As for the other topics about meeting PC members, I don't really know, quite honestly. I like to talk to people for quite a while before meeting them.

Years

I have been in four Supporter-based theme collabs (three of them Pokemon-based, there was one that wasn't entirely Pokemon but the character I used there was still a Pokemon character) and I also once did a mini-collab with both Mid (enigma.) and Gunner (Leijon) where we did the Kalos Starters to commemorate Pokemon X & Y's announcement. Mid was Chespin, Gunner was Fennekin and I was Froakie.

Mid also did another little collab with me, Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. He was Black and I was White, but it did feel odd because we did that one shortly after I became a Supporter.

For the four supporter collabs I did, here's who I was:

Green Pokemon - Pansage
Gym Leaders - Marlon
SSB Characters - Pikachu
G/S/C/Pt Pokemon - Marill (with a Suicune background signature for Crystal Supporters)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've been in three to four; two of which were among friends, if I remember correctly, and rest are all staff-based. First collab I've ever done was a Legend of Zelda one, between myself, Shawn (Dragon), and Derk ([supporter]Zorua[/supporter]). I was Zelda, Shawn was Link, and Derk was Ganon, I think. We've had it for only about a week. Second one was again between us three, but this time, it was on Pokémon.

First staff collab I'd ever taken part in, if I remember, was themed on GameBoy Color, where everybody'd worn forum-sets relating to old-time Pokémon games, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. If I remember right, I was Vulpix, because, well, I just love it! Been a fan of this Pokémon for years, and still am; it's simply adorable. Second one was on Pokémon, too, but this time, people got to have pseudo-names based on whatever set they happen to be using (again, I went with Vulpix).

Right now, I'm in a Disney collab, where all participants get to have themes depending on whatever character they choose. At beginning, I wanted to go with Ariel, but sadly, I couldn't find any good image of her, so I wound up giving her to somebody else. Instead, I picked Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean series, and here I am!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What are some things that you'd like to talk about? What activities would you be doing? Also, is there any place where you would like to go with these people? If so, where?

It actually depends on the interests and such. For example, if I were to meet Sector, we'd totally go to a NASCAR race and cheer for our drivers. With Shining Armour, we would do absolutely anything. From going to the movie theatre, to a convention, to even bar hoppin'! :D All in all, we'd more likely going to be crusing around, because we love to explore.

I can't remember the first first time I participated in a collaboration. According to my signature history, I participated in a BW2 collab during my first mod tenure. I was Elesa. :) Then I partnered up with Major Ziggs in a The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya theme, where he was Haruhi and I was Kyon. Then I moved on to a Super Smash Bros theme, participating as Pikachu. A little while later, I joined a few Supporter collabs, like the Gym Leader collab I organized (I was LT. Surge), then the green theme (I was Meganium), and the SSB collab commemorating the new games (I was Rosalina & Luma). There was also a Superhero collab I was in as well, I think I was Zatanna.

Oh wow I'm literally in a lot then! Currently, I'm actually in a collab WITHIN a collab. xD I'm in a collab with my boyfriend, he's Shining Armour and I'm Cadance (from MLP). Right now I'm setting that aside to join the staffers on their collab as Disney Characters. I'm Megara from Hercules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back