The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 7th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Orianna
So strange, they scream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Trainer_Red View Post
how do u do it, how do u hack it
Unfortunately,I can't give you advice on hacking stuff into your game here, but google it and you'll find out how. People usuallyuse stuff like Gameshark/Action Replay, that'sallI'm gonna say

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."
Old February 8th, 2014, 09:48 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Username: AoTora
Game: FireRed
Team: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres.
Additional Rules : None. Will hack them all in at the beginning of the game because I don't want to have one level 100 at the end and the others lagging behind on like lvl 60 or so.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old February 8th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
Update #3: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres - Fire Red
I kinda forgot about this challenge, but since I only had Victory Road, the Elite Four and the Champion left it didn't take long to actually finish it.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:

Frost the Jolly Articuno (/) @ Lv.57
Ability: Pressure
Fly
Powder Snow
Water Pulse
Ice Beam

Thunder the Docile Zapdos (/) @ Lv.57
Drill Peck
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Steel Wing

Blaze the Impish Moltres (/) @ Lv.57
Wing Attack
Ember
Flamethrower
Return
MT - Normal - X
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old March 1st, 2014, 07:51 AM
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Locked by owner request. If someone wants to keep it going, please make a new thread!

Locked.

Play the game to change the game
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links