• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glass Version

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
Ok, this is the continuation from "Meep!"

One, Dawson closed it and doesn't a sprite considered as some progress? And plus I was about to post my first draft of the title screen when I saw that he closed the thread. I spent most of yesterday getting the other sprite from my sprite co-maker. So, please, at least give me some leeway.

Btw, here's the first draft for the title screen and I'm thinking about adding a pokemon to the background as I want the pokemon to be a fan-created pokemon.

Title.jpg

Please, feel free to suggest pokemon, gym leaders, and trainers. And I hope this is considered a screenshot. And once I figure out how to make my maps into the correct file format, I will post them up here too.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
hey if you want a gym leader heres 1 for you

name: n4pst3r
pokemon: charmander lvl 11 charmeleon lvl 11 evee lvl 11 umbreaon lvl 13 espeon lvl 15 ninetales
home town: pallet town (or the first town you make)
saying if won: well you will become a fine trainer (players name) good luck with your pokemon journey
saying if lost: come back when you learn to love your pokemon better
gym leader number: the second town

hope this helps

Tara14241

Years
be specific: Which League and you can choose some of Kanto and Johto, and possibly Hoenn and I'm iffy on the new league as I have some idea about the gym. I've made up one new type of Pokemon: the Light type. I was then looking at Serebii.net's attackdex and saw that there was a new attack type recently added so I thought to myself "hey I can use this as a pokemon type".

I'm currently working on balancing this out. Oh and the "new" pokemon type isn't what the first thing comes to mind is. It's different. Very different. Right now, I'm pretty much working on the attacks, types, strengths, weaknesses, and pokemon right now, so I may not be able to do a screenshot for the next few days, but it will get done.

Eventually.

I'll do a daily update at about this time so I won't be on until this time tomorrow unless there's something big happening and I get too anxious, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Webmaster Tyler said:
The Map is to empty fill it up more with houses and stuff

Don't fill it up. Shrink it down. Then it should be good.

Tara14241

Years
Sorry for the double post, but I felt I should do a status report.

Completion:

Johto:
Maps: 10%
Scripting: Don't ask

Kanto:
Maps: 0%
Scripting: Don't as as well.

Hoenn:
Maps: 0%
Scripting: You don't want to know.

Battle Island:
Maps: 30%
Scripting: Must I tell you the same thing?

New Region:
Maps: (3 cities done, working on interiors) 20%
Scripting: 5%-ish

I'll post some maps when I get to it. I've got some staff members that needs to start to work... I also need a CBS, CMS, and someone to teach me how to make events other than signs and stuff. Like NPCs.

Years
whats the story behind this. like what happens and all... if there is a storyline. and if ur gonna have that much regions and most pokemon then u have a hell of a lot of coding ahead of ya!

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
Oh cool, ive got all the "player sprites" (brendan, red, blue, gary, may, hiro) etc.
PM me and ill attach em in a zip file

Tara14241

Years
Shadowmastermarkus: Thanks, but I already got them, lol.

BleachXP.com: Oh yeah, huge storyline, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Let's just say that Magma has always been up to their old tricks and has brought together the remnants of teams Rocket and Aqua for one huge fight and they have taken over a whole region or two and there's, like I said, a brand new way to "catch" pokemon, but you'll have to wait, MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Tara14241

Years
Sorry for the double post, but I feel that it's another time for a status report, lol.

Well, I had like three maps done on rm2k3 but the test play thing didn't work and my friend urged me to save the files as a game thing and I did and I was unable to open said files plus it didn't work, so I urged everyone working with me on the project to switch to rmxp.

Well, I'm near completion on the exterior map for the first city, so I uploaded a few screenies for your amusement. ;)

Glass1%20copy.jpg

I'm using the original Brendon sprites until I feel like editing them, lol. Here, you're talking to (obviously) an old lady who has something to ponder.

Glass2.jpg

Going into the lab to get your starter.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
The town looks pretty good, but once again fill the map up.

Tara14241

Years
Sorry for the double post, but I've been trying to get things done, which is hard when your spriters are slacking off... well, I'm gonna be working on getting things done for a hopeful beta, which won't be too good, but expect it in about two weeks (depending if my spriters can do some work).

Tara14241

Years
Sorry for the triple post but I feel I must make a status report. Right now, I feel that I need someone to help scripting the events and doing the Ruby script. The original pokemon are being considered and this includes: a few new forms of Eevee, A pokemon that has nearly the same amount of evolutions as Eevee, but is different, and several others.

Items are being created as well: two new evolution stones, several evolution items (like stones, but different).

I'm working on the story a bit, but it's gonna be interesting. Right now, the project's a bit halted because I don't know any script, so I'm kinda screwed.

Back