• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

game idea

Years
Here is an idea for a game..

the story is your a lemon and you fall off a tree.
you then have to avoid things that try to eat you and stay 'ripened'

I havent really thought of anything else but this is what me and my friend thought up in a Japanese Class.

Maybe thing up a better plot but it is just an idea. you can do whatever you want with it.

Years
Here is an idea for a game..

the story is your a lemming and you jump off a cliff.
you then have to avoid things that try to eat you and stay 'ripened'

I havent really thought of anything else but this is what me and my friend thought up in a Japanese Class.

Maybe thing up a better plot but it is just an idea. you can do whatever you want with it.

Fix'd.

Anyway, perhaps if you a small pokemon trying not to get eaten.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
number 1 have a storyline, number 2 make sure it is related to POKEMON!
Nmber 2 can't possibly be true because of Mother 4. Number 1...I agree with to an extent; this game doesn't seem like it COULD be story-heavy...it'd have to be graphics-heavy.

Soooooo...are you looking at a vertical shooter-like game (where you squirt lemon juice) or a platformer (where you bounce around)?
As far as the story goes...here's what I am thinking this second:
You're a lemon growing in a tree...maybe you're chatting with your lemon friends. A kid sends a baseball flying and knocks you down. The first level then has something to do with falling out of the tree. Then they go on through the lemon's adventure in places such as...
  • the ground beneath the tree branches with bugs, bugs, and more bugs (and maybe a dog)
  • the countertop of the family who owns the tree...a mouse/dog took you inside or something
  • you have to avoid getting tossed into batter for some lemon-on-ice muffins
  • maybe because you were battered (pun not intended) from trying to avoid getting turned into sweets, the family returned you to the supermarket
  • you deal wth shoppers and other fruits in the produce section of the store
  • ahh, the six year-old's lemonade stand...
And then you end up in the only safe place--a hole in the ground--where an old lady grows you into another lemon tree. Then the whole game restarts on 'Hard Mode'...that's how I would approach it, but, of course, it depends on what sort of game you had in mind here.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Nmber 2 can't possibly be true because of Mother 4. Number 1...I agree with to an extent; this game doesn't seem like it COULD be story-heavy...it'd have to be graphics-heavy.

Soooooo...are you looking at a vertical shooter-like game (where you squirt lemon juice) or a platformer (where you bounce around)?
You're a lemon growing in a tree...maybe you're chatting with your lemon friends. A kid sends a baseball flying and knocks you down. The first level then has something to do with falling out of the tree. Then they go on through the lemon's adventure in places such as...
  • the ground beneath the tree branches with bugs, bugs, and more bugs (and maybe a dog)
  • the countertop of the family who owns the tree...a mouse/dog took you inside or something
  • maybe because you were battered (pun not intended) from trying to avoid getting turned into sweets, the family returned you to the supermarket
And then you end up in the only safe place--a hole in the ground--where an old lady grows you into another lemon tree. Then the whole game restarts on 'Hard Mode'...that's how I would approach it, but, of course, it depends on what sort of game you had in mind here.

Exactly. It dosen't have to be pokemon related. And I also think it's a very cute idea. :3

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years

or you can mix those things. you can shoot stuff in platformers =/

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Agreed. No storyline necessary, especially for an arcade game, which is probably what this is going to end up as. I believe there should be one whole level devoted only to weapons of lemon torture. Kind of like Castlevania in its earlier years, only with more comedic value.
You would fight (or rather run away from) enemies like a zester (to peel your delicious skin off!), and one of the things you use to make lemonade with: you know, they have the pointy thing you impale a lemon on? But anyways, it would smash your little lemon guts out...
And if that didn't shock and disturb you, I don't know what will!

Back