• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green, Gold, and Booze☆ - St. Patrick's Challenge Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Spr_4h_250.png

Pokémon HeartGold
St. Patrick's Ultimate Challenge

heartgold.png

Challenge Complete.

Alright. Now, it's time for HeartGold. Since this counts as the 4th generation of my Ultimate Challenge (taking place of D/P/Pt), I'll be using Torterra, Yanmega, and Roserade. So anyway, here I go. BTW, there will only be screens of Gym Leader battles and E4 battles this time, since these ones are more of a pain to get.
So, I begin the game my obtaining Totodile from Elm. Just for surfing purposes and whatnot. I go through all the early game stuff, y'know, going through Cherrygrove, getting the Running Shoes, heading to Mr. Pokémon's house, etc. On my way back, I defeat my currently unnamed rival. However, once I get back, I name him Silver.
After I'm able to start capturing Pokémon, I obtain all my team members, including Turtwig, Yanma, and Budew. I train them a bit, and continue through to Violet City. I head up the Sprout Tower, and defeat all of the Sages. I obtain Flash.
I heal my Pokémon, and fight Falkner at his gym.

falkner.png

(A bit late on this one...BTW, Totodile is there because he was second in my party, and I never really rearranged it properly until later.)

It's a pretty easy battle. Yanma actually does quite a lot of damage with SonicBoom, but ends up fainting after I miss a Quick Attack, thanks to Pidgeotto's Sand-Attack.
After this, I get the egg from the Mart, and leave. It doesn't take me too long to get through Union Cave. While I battle a Hiker, my Turtwig evolves into a Grotle. Soon, I'm in Azalea. I go see Kurt, and he runs off to the Slowpoke Well. I head over there as well, and take out Team Rocket. Then, it's time to take on Bugsy.

bugsy.png

(Yes, I changed the text box border to green on purpose. :D)

It's a pretty quick battle; Yanma, once again, takes out a Pokémon with SonicBoom and Quick Attack, and that Pokémon was Scyther. The other two were pretty easy, so I switched out, and let Grotle finish. After this, I heal, and head to the Ilex Forest. On the way to the gate, I defeat Silver once again.
It's pretty straightforward, at least after the Farfetch'd are returned. I make it through quickly, and get to Goldenrod. The Radio Tower is my next destination, where I get the Radio Card. Then, I head off to fight Whitney.

whitney.png

She's pretty simple to defeat, actually. Miltank proves to not be much of a challenge, especially since Budew poisoned it twice, then Grotle finished it, as well as the rest of the match. She cries, then decides to give me my badge. I heal, buy a few items, and depart. However, I'm sure to get the Squirtbottle.
I soon encounter the odd looking tree. It turns out to be Sudowoodo, and I capture it. After that, I quickly reach Ecruteak. I enter the Burned Tower, and release the legendaries. Also, I defeat Silver. I do a bit more training to elevate my team's levels. I head out to the gym.

mortyz.png

(Grotle evolves right after this, BTW.)

Grotle's Bite owns the entire gym, and the match. Very easy. I obtain Strength from the Hiker after I exit the gym. Next, I go to Olivine. I scale the Lighthouse, defeating several trainers on my way up. Jasmine instructs me to go get medicine. So, I do just that. I cross the sea to Cianwood, where I get the medicine. Also, I take on Chuck.

chuckf.png

(Yeah. Late again.)

It's pretty easy. Torterra owns this match once again. Primeape does nothing but try to Focus Punch, and Torterra has a type advantage over Poliwrath.
Next, I fly to Olivine. I use the elevator to get to the top of the Lighthouse, and deliver the SecretPotion. Jasmine goes back to the gym, where I can now battle her as well.

jasmine.png

Torterra does it again. Earthquake OHKO's both Magnemites and 2HKO's the Steelix. Not much of a challenge. I exit the gym, healing and heading off to Mahogany Town.
During a battle that I fought on the way there, Yanma learns AncientPower, and evolves into Yanmega. Budew also evolves near this point. I go to the Lake of Rage, capturing the Shiny Gyarados, and encountering Lance. Accepting his question, I follow him to the Rocket's Base. I accomplish everything I need to here, like getting all of the passwords. The Electrodes are defeated (poor Electrodes...) and the machine shuts off. Now, I can battle Pryce.

pryce.png

Pryce is pretty easy. His entire team is weak to grass types. Anyway, I next must head to the Radio Tower. You guys know the drill here...defeating all the Rockets, getting the Basement Key, Card Key, Rival battle, etc. Next is Ice Cave, which I zoom through. Finally, I am at Blackthorn.
I use the move tutor to teach my team some moves, like Wood Hammer to Torterra and Toxic to Roselia. After this, I evolve my Roselia. I then head into the gym, completing the puzzle and facing Clair.

clair.png

Roserade sweeps with Growth-boosted Petal Dances. Clair gets mad, and sends me to the Dragon's Den. I get the elder's approval, so she gives me the badge. Finally, you'd think I'd be able to head to the Pokémon League, but of course...there's always something else you have to do. :/
I talk to Elm, and to make a long story short, I capture Ho-Oh. Now, I head to the League. It doesn't take much time to traverse through Tohjo Falls and Victory Road (where I defeat Silver for the final time).
Finally, I can fight the E4.

And I forget to get screenshots for them again

Yanmega destroys here. I think he finished every battle. At last, I'm up against Lance.

lancey.png

Yanmega's AncientPower and Roserade's Petal Dance sweep the team easily. In fact, I only get attacked about twice.

In conclusion, I enter the Hall of Fame, and finish this portion of the Ultimate. I just have White left, so I will get to that right now.

The Final Team

Spr_4p_469.png

Yanmega Lv. 60
Bug Buzz, Supersonic, AncientPower, Air Slash

Spr_4h_389.png

Torterra Lv. 58
Wood Hammer, Leech Seed, Earthquake, Crunch

Spr_4p_407_m.png

Roserade Lv. 56
Petal Dance, Growth, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
fyi, you guys don't have to update all the time nor does it have to be fancy. The most important update is your final update to show you've completed the challenge. And yes, you can hack in a Larvitar~

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2015
Challenge Complete :D Am I the first one done with green version??? The E4 was pretty intense in some parts, but I somehow made it through with only normal and grass type attack moves! Just a few comments:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the event Syd! And for those interested, the final team:
Spoiler:

Happy Northern European Day!

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
OK, so I got a bit distracted with my english versions, but I shall update now!

-Ground Dag (Trubbish) up to level ~16 or so, beat route 3 trainers
-Beat Nacrene city gym
-One plasma grunt in woods down!
-Caught two Petilil, traded one for Cottonee (Monmon)--The one I kept is named Lily
-Team at this point in time is: Lily the Petilil, lvl 14: (No moves changed, standard learnset); Dag the Trubbish, lvl 18: Toxic Spikes, Acid Spray(?), Doubleslap, Sludge; Caleb the Servine, lvl 21: Tackle, Leaf tornado, Leech seed, Growth; (Monmon), lvl 15: (No special moves, obtained through IG trade)
-Got through the rest of Pinwheel forest
-Got over the bridge of neverending camera angles, and thus onto Castelia city!
-Got Bianca's munna back from team plasma
-Now en route to gym! ...but I literally had to save in front of the first clown. =P

TEAM:

Lily the Petilil LVL 17
@Miracle seed
Modest
Chlorophyl
MOVES: Growth, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain

Caleb the Servine LVL 21
Naive
Overgrow
MOVES: Tackle, Leaf tornado, Leech seed, Growth

Dag the Trubbish LVL 18
Quiet
Sticky Hold
MOVES: Toxic Spikes, Acid Spray, Doubleslap, Sludge

(Monmon) LVL 15
Modest
Prankster
MOVES: Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain

Will update further after dinner!

EDIT: I actually just traded over an Axew egg due to my fear of not being able to take out Burgh's whirlipede. I'm still on the bridge of the camera angles of the damned trying to hatch it...

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Alrighty, this is my first update.

Beginning
Spoiler:

Starting Out
Spoiler:

Rustboro City and Gym
Spoiler:

On to Dewford!
Spoiler:

Moving On to Slateport
-actually, got Exp. Share from Mr. Stone first; gave it to the Shroomish
-beat Trainers in Seashore House
-now in Slateport, soon to go into museum

...It's all probably a little cluttered up...Anyways, my current team:

Tristan the Grovyle
-Lv. 22
-current moveset: Bullet Seed, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Rock Tomb

Lucille the Lombre
-Lv. 21
-current moveset: Absorb, Growl, Fake Out, Nature Power

Sarah the Shroomish
-Lv. 21 (hurry up and evolve...)
-moveset probably doesn't matter until this Shroomish evolves into Breloom

Nincada
-Lv. 6 (only with me for HM moves)
-current HM move: Cut

And, that's it for this update.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Ok Sydian, doesn't really matter because I found a Leaf Green ROM ^.^

Expect Updates, Screenshots and Sprites tommorow.

Don't feel blue, be green with envy!

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_01.png

We're doing this

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_02.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_03.png

I love Leaf to death, so she will be the Main Character, Fire is just going to be the one I slaughter everyday.

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_04.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_05.png

Indigo <33333

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_06.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_07.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_08.png

If you guys say anything bad about WonderWorm, that means your jealous u.u

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_09.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_10.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_11-1.png

Fire, you may have a burning passion but I have a Heart of Gold.

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_12.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_13.png

My Team so Far.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
May I start an Emerald Challenge?

Looks like my team will be:

Sceptile, Ludicolo, Breloom, Cradily, Tropius, and Flygon.

I -may- attempt a "Leprechaun" challenge, but only if I can beat Emerald within a couple days. As I found out late, I'd have to beat all 4 games in... 17 days. XD Not impossible, but time consuming. ;)

On a side note: Am I able to hack in a Water Stone to evolve Lombre? The only Water Stone is available (I Believe) after the Elite 4. It was either that, or right before Victory Road... not 100% sure which.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
lol, I just realized that I beat Sapphire with Sceptile, Ludicolo and Breloom, as part of my ultimate grass monotype, which would qualify for this if I had played it on Emerald instead. FAIL. XD.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Myzou, a Water Stone is available after you are able to Dive (7 badges), so I'd prefer you not hack for a Water Stone. :( I managed alright without one, and I assume the same for everyone else using Lombre in their challenge. Regardless, I'll sign you up on Emerald, and if you decide to do an Ultimate, just let me know! :)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Myzou, a Water Stone is available after you are able to Dive (7 badges), so I'd prefer you not hack for a Water Stone. :( I managed alright without one, and I assume the same for everyone else using Lombre in their challenge. Regardless, I'll sign you up on Emerald, and if you decide to do an Ultimate, just let me know! :)

That's fine. Do you know where the Water Stone is? All the FAQs I found said it's only available after the elite 4, whereas one said there was one before Victory Road. The only reason I asked. :P After the 7th badge is perfectly reasonable.

On a side note: On my way to Rustboro, have Treecko and Lotad Level 10, Shroomish level 8.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
That's fine. Do you know where the Water Stone is? All the FAQs I found said it's only available after the elite 4, whereas one said there was one before Victory Road. The only reason I asked. :P After the 7th badge is perfectly reasonable.

On a side note: On my way to Rustboro, have Treecko and Lotad Level 10, Shroomish level 8.
There's an actual Water Stone in the Abandoned Ship where you Dive, and there are various colored shards along the route to Mossdeep where you can dive. Blue shard = Water Stone from the Shard Hunter.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Well, I obviously have no life whatsoever. XD

6 Gyms Down.

Spoiler:

Yay for Grinding to beat norman, only to find out Breloom can murder him alone.

Current Team:

254.gif

Level 36
- Leaf Blade
- Fury Cutter
- Pursuit
- Quick Attack

286.gif

Level 36
- Mach Punch
- Sky Uppercut
- Headbutt
- Leech Seed

271.gif

Level 35
- Strength
- Surf
- Fake Out
- Nature Power

345.gif

Level 35
- Acid
- Astonish
- Confuse Ray
- Ingrain

329.gif

Level 35
- Faint Attack
- Crunch
- Sand Tomb
- Dragonbreath

357.gif

Level 35
- Fly
- Magical Leaf
- Stomp
- Growth

Lileep is Green (Pokedex Wise) when it turns into Cradily, just so people don't say I'm lying. :P Check the link in first post if you want. :D

I -might- keep playing tonight, but meh, been playing for a while already, XD By the way, you have me labeled as Kyzou, not Myzou in the first page. :3

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
644v.gif

Pokémon White
St. Patrick's Ultimate Challenge

whitezs.png

Ultimate Challenge Complete!

I want to start off by saying that if you haven't played White yet, and don't want it to be spoiled, then don't scroll down. Anyway, I'll be playing White now with Serperior, Simisage, Lilligant, and Reuniclus. So yeah...here we go! :D

I start off by naming myself Inferno, like I normally do. Of course, I choose the female character. The game begins, and out of the nicely wrapped box, I choose Snivy. I defeat both Bianca and Cheren with ease. Snivy gets a critical hit on Cheren's Tepig, which sealed the deal. My room is a mess, and the other two go downstairs to apologize to my in-game mother. They both exit, and I follow after receiving the Xtransceiver.
I see Bianca going towards her home, so I follow. She gets yelled at by her father. It doesn't affect her that much, and she leaves. We head into Professor Juniper's lab. We all get a Pokédex. As soon as we exit, we also get Town Maps.
Those two race off to Route 1, and I follow. Juniper demonstrates how to capture a Pokémon. Once I'm free to do what I want, I capture a Pansage. Once I catch up with everyone, the Xtransceiver rings. Finally, I head to Accumula Town. I get introduced to the Pokémon Center. Then, I head outside. There is something going on, apparently, but for now, I ignore it and decide to train a little.
After this, I hear Team Plasma's speech, and defeat N. After this battle, I heal, and head to Route 2. I battle Bianca, and she is defeated very easily. I then arrive in Striaton City. I go into the Dreamyard, and battle the trainers. While doing this, my Snivy evolves into Servine. I also obtain a Panpour, but I plan to use it for Surfing purposes.
I head back to the city, where I prepare to face the gym leaders. I get through the trainers and the puzzle easily, then battle Chili.

chilid.png

After this, Fennel gives me Cut. I use this to go cut down the tree in the Dreamyard. I defeat the Plasma members and save Munna. Also, I go back to Fennel's house and get the Pal Pad and C-Gear (both of which I'm not going to need at all)
Next, I go to Route 3, and defeat several trainers, as well as Cheren. Also, the Team Plasma members are all defeated. Now, I can head south. I defeat some trainers, and end up in Nacrene City. At the Pinwheel Forest, I take out a bunch of trainers, and rack up the Experience Points. Finally, I'm ready to take on Lenora.

lenora.png

She's defeated quite easily, actually. Leech Seed was pretty helpful too. Anyway, Lenora's husband comes running to us. Team Plasma has shown up. They steal the skeleton's head, and run off somewhere. It's up to us to find them. I'm instructed to head off to the Pinwheel Forest. In there, I catch a Petilil. I begin to train it up as I defeat Team Plasma and get the skull back. I return it to Lenora. I cross the Skyarrow Bridge at this point.
As soon as I arrive in Castelia City, I evolve Pansage into Simisage with the Leaf Stone I obtain. I also help out Bianca, and challenge the gym.

burgh.png

Burgh isn't too tough. Anyway, I continue on. Bianca and Cheren are defeated once again, along with other trainers on Route 4. I make it to Nimbasa City, win against N and battle the Gym Leader. However, before that, I caught a Solosis at Route 5 and trained it up some. Also, I use the Sun Stone that is obtained in the town to evolve my Petilil into Lilligant.

elesa.png

(Solosis's Hidden Power was Ground. That = Instant Win)

I exit to Route 5, Cheren loses again, and I cross the bridge. Once there, I heal and find the Plasma members in the Cold Storage. I then head to the gym, and prepare for the incoming battle.

clay.png

(Grass > Ground.)

I heal up my team, then head to Route 6 and battle Bianca. I obtain Fly. Clay helps me get into Chargestone Cave, so I enter and do some exploring. I see Juniper and Bianca, and get the Lucky Egg, which I use for training. Also, I clear out the cave of Team Plasma, and exit. Seeing that the Gym Leader isn't here, I head to the Celestial Tower, and climb it, while battling many trainers. In one of these battles, Servine evolves into Serperior. I head back to the city, and defeat Skyla.

(I forgot completely this time about a screenshot.)

Anyway, I defeat Cheren near Twist Mountain, then I begin to scale it. It takes some time, but I finally reach the other side. I enter the gym, and solve the lengthy puzzle in order to fight the leader, Brycen.

brycen.png

At that point, my team is very high in level. (Lucky Egg ftw) Also, my Duosion has evolved. This battle is pretty straightforward, Psychic owns. I go out, heal, and head to Dragonspiral Tower. I scale it, defeating Team Plasma members. I see N, and now I must head to Relic Castle. There, I do the same thing, defeating Plasma members. After everything is said and done, I have to head to Nacrene City. I receive the Dark Stone, and head to Opelucid City.
I eventually get there after defeating several trainers, including Bianca. I solve the long puzzle in the gym, and prepare to fight Iris.

irismk.png

This battle took some time, but ultimately, with some Revives and Potions, I win. (I have little to no diversity in my team...xD) After this, I head to Route 10 and Victory Road, defeating Cheren once again on the way there. I finally reach Victory Road. (Which is awesome in this game) After a few battles, I also reach the E4, where I prepare to battle. I save, and take it on.

marshal.png

caitlin.png

(Timing was off, lol.)
grimsley.png

shauntal.png

Finally, all the battles are done. However, I soon have to face N! After watching the castle rise from the ground, I enter it, ready to win. I do capture Zekrom, but I made sure that my party was full so it wouldn't automatically enter my party. (Otherwise, it goes to the first slot position automatically)

(I was so focused on this that I apparently forgot another screen, my bad.)

After all is said and done, I defeat a very confused N, then a very evil Ghetsis.

endofgame.png

This means the challenge has reached it's end, and my Ultimate St. Patrick's Day Challenge is completed...all before the actual day! :D

The Final Team

497.gif

Serperior Lv. 52
Leaf Blade, Coil, Slam, Leech Seed

512t.gif

Simisage Lv. 57
Leech Seed, Fury Swipes, Bite, Seed Bomb

549z.gif

Lilligant Lv. 54
Quiver Dance, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Petal Dance

579s.gif

Reuniclus Lv. 54
Psychic, Hidden Power (Ground), Recover, Endeavor

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
To catch the Leprechaun you must update quick.

Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_17.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_18.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_15.png
Pokemon_-_Leaf_Green_14.png

Yeah that's it, gonna beat Misty today I swear ;-;

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Almost done with my Emerald run! Winona was a pain in the rear since most of my team was weak to flying. :< Tate & Liza were unbelievably easy with Flygon & Xatu (Shadow Ball FTW!) and Then there was Juan. O.O At this point I realize that my entire team is weak to Ice Beam, which his Kingdra has. Nooooooooooooooo! >.< Took me leveling up many more levels and getting a lucky crit in order to beat that bloody Kingdra. Sidetracked to pick up my Water Stone and evolve Lombre, and made my way through Victory Road. :) Now at the league gate. I am going to go back, though, because I forgot to pick up Giga Drain. (Lo still knows Absorb, WTH? XD )

Team:
Lo the Lv. 47 Ludicolo (Fake out, Absorb, Surf, Ice Beam)
Ro the Lv. 47 Breloom (Sky Uppercut, Mach Punch, Leech Seed, Mega Drain)
Yo the Lv. 51 Flygon (Earthquake, Dragonbreath, Fly, Crunch)
Xo the Lv. 47 Xatu (Psychic, Wish, Shadow Ball, Peck)
Ko the Lv. 31 Grovyle (Flash, Strength, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack)
Do the Lv. 32 Sharpedo (Dive, Waterfall, other stuff.)

Yay for being slightly underlevelled. After getting Giga Drain, I'm just going to bash myself against the E4 until they fall. ^^;

EDIT: CHALLENGE COMPLETE

That was far easier than expected... I forgot that the Champion was Wallace and not Steven... XD I kinda squished him. Milotic was the only pain in the rear, and Ro's Leech Seed won out in the end. :) Final team!

Ro the Lv. 50 Breloom (HOENN MVP)
Mega Drain
Sky Uppercut
Mach Punch
Leech Seed

Yo the Lv. 53 Flygon
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Earthquake
Fly

Xo the Lv. 47 Xatu
Peck
Wish
Shadow Ball
Psychic

Lo the Lv. 52 Ludicolo (ELITE FOUR MVP)
Ice Beam
Fake out
Giga Drain
Surf

Ko the Lv. 37 Sceptile (Evolved on Wallace when he received the last of Milotic's HP from Leech Seed. XD )
Flash
Strength
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack

Do the Lv. 32 Sharpedo (HM Slave)
Dive
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Screech

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I'm playing on a cartridge, so... yeah. :/ Now back to my UMC!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Done with Gold. Now I can move on with my life. ;;

Player: Seiphre
Version: Gold
Badges: 8, Champion
Time: 70:44 (...lol)

Spr_2g_154.png

Cucumber / Meganium (m) lv. 42
Light Screen, Razor Leaf, Body Slam, Poison Powder

Spr_2g_248.png

Vizarr / Tyranitar (m) lv. 56
Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Crunch, Dragonbreath

Spr_2g_186.png

Pallezoo / Politoed (m) lv. 46
Ice Punch, Strength, Surf, Hypnosis

Spr_2g_123.png

Cipher / Scyther (f) lv. 43
Slash, Fury Cutter, Wing Attack, Sword's Dance

Spr_2g_003.png

Chowder / Venusaur (m) lv. 42
Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Poison Powder

Spr_2g_251.png

.net / Celebi lv. 32
Future Sight, Shadow Ball, Ancient Power, Leech Seed

Celebi is only really there because I like having full teams.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Sydian just one question, what is the maximum level diffrene between team members? WonderWorm won't be able to trudge through the game being the same level as Indigo anymore, since there will be harder Pokemon, and that means less chance to level up WonderWorm. So is the max difference of Levels 5, 10, or 15?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Time: 36:24 - Complete LeafGreen

Team

Spr_3f_071.png

Superstars - 73
Razor Leaf
Slam
Acid
Toxic

Spr_3f_003.png

Dove - 63
Razor Leaf
PoisonPowder
Leech Seed
Strength

Spr_3f_069.png

HMsss - 17
Vine Whip
Flash
Sleep Powder
Cut

Final Comments

Don't kill me Syd if my third Pokemon wasn't at like the level of the others, but I honestly find it difficult to train two Pokemon at once, I normally dominate with one, and especially since they're grass... yeah ;__; Whatevs, it's been in my party for ages anyway! XD Elite Four was hard to beat, but thanks to Toxic / Leech Seed I made it <3 Also if you want photos, I guess I could take it off my DS from my camera if you want proof? But yeah, playing grass types with LeafGreen limited me to only like literally three different types of Pokemon, with majorly weak moves, buuut, for once I actually liked a non offensive move (being Toxic) so yeah. XD;

BUT YEAH. NEVER PLAYING THROUGH A WHOLE GAME EVER AGAIN WITH ONLY GRASS TYPES. It's so freaking hard :( Oh well I survived. :D Oh and with the first post, iirc, LeafGreen defs is the hardest to pick. XD;;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Final Update!

-Beat Blaine. Arcanine gave me trouble though.
-Surfed over to Pallet Town and challenged Giovanni, who was no problem at all
-Headed over to Victory Road
-Challenged the Pokemon League
-Lorelei and Lance were toughies, but Bruno and Agatha were no problem
-Made it to the Champion, Red (what I named my Rival)
-After several battles against him, I won. I ended up just spamming Razor Leaf and used Solar Beam once in a while.
-POKEMON LEAGUE CHAMPION TITLE GET.

Anna / Venusaur
Level 78
-Tackle
-Razor Leaf
-Solar Beam
-Vine Whip

Kei / Victreebell
Level 54
-Cut
-Wrap
-Poison Powder
-Sleep Powder

FML / Caterpie
Level 5
-Tackle
-String Shot

Now onto Gold~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I guess the level difference doesn't matter too much, since Nica went ahead and finished with a level 17 Bellsprout. XD I guess as long as you've trained them up as much as you can, then it's fine. I mean, I didn't even train Celeb all the way, and then Tyranitar was WAY ahead of the rest of my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back