• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club is the club of the month!!!!!
let's party!! :cer_boogie::pink_boogie::cer_boogie:

some lucario pics:
Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club is the club of the month!!!!!
let's party!! :cer_boogie::pink_boogie::cer_boogie:

some lucario pics:
Spoiler:

I seen the second and third picture, and I actually have a copy of the third one in my folder. It's a cute picture! :3

As Avishka said...
We are the Club of the Month for April! Thanks to everyone for allowing this club to have an awesome community, and for voting! (If you did vote for our club!)

To celebrate, i'll be adding a new club banner sometime this week, and I might change the layout of the main post to make it look better.

Also, we have a "Drawings" section on the main post, but I think a DeviantArt group, just specifically for this club would be better. I wouldn't mind creating and managing it, but would anyone here like a group on DeviantArt created just for our club's drawings? You don't have to have an account to view it, and it keeps the drawings more organized and what not.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Sure! It's a great idea! Now I can see all the art in one place!
P.S. Did you see my present yet?

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Yeah, a DA group would be great! I wouldn't mind making it if I can! Sometimes my internet freaks out and won't let me make a group, so I'll see if it works... Also, sorry I've been pretty inactive, but I've been real busy and haven't had a lot of time to get on the computer. I know, I know, everyone says they're busy but I've got Jazz and County Band concerts coming up and I have to practice a lot ^_^;

I'll add some more to the story when I can~

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yeah, a DA group would be great! I wouldn't mind making it if I can! Sometimes my internet freaks out and won't let me make a group, so I'll see if it works... Also, sorry I've been pretty inactive, but I've been real busy and haven't had a lot of time to get on the computer. I know, I know, everyone says they're busy but I've got Jazz and County Band concerts coming up and I have to practice a lot ^_^;

I'll add some more to the story when I can~
Don't worry about it. Besides, I know not everyone can be active all the time. I didn't know you are part of a band! That's awesome!

I created the DeviantArt group, but i'm waiting for it to be approved, as I said in my previous post.
EDIT: The Aura Guardians group is now live on DeviantArt! I'll update the main page with the link, and it will be the main source for our club's drawings. Other pictures will still be floating around the pictures area of the main post.

Here is the link: http://pc-auraguardians.deviantart.com/

The page is still being constructed, so please bear with me.

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Don't worry about it. Besides, I know not everyone can be active all the time. I didn't know you are part of a band! That's awesome!

I created the DeviantArt group, but i'm waiting for it to be approved, as I said in my previous post.

Yeah, I'm part of a band ^_^ Four, actually XP

Alright, cool! What's the group called? I just want to check it out.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Since the DeviantArt group is up, I encourage artists to join and contribute to our art gallery. I am still constructing the page, so there is no image yet, and it's just a basic page. But I will update it along with the main post soon.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
There's a DA Group!!! :D
I think he did something with the...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I fixed the permissions. Anyone can join now. I had everything set to default, which is why you were not able to join.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Grats on Club of the month! Sorry I've been gone, been busy moving. Not much of an artist but I'll check out the DA group soon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Wow. While I was gone we got a DA page and a Club of the Month award. Maybe I should leave more often XD jk.
In case you are wondering, I was inactive for the sheer reason of being extremely busy with school.

Grats on Club of the month! Sorry I've been gone, been busy moving. Not much of an artist but I'll check out the DA group soon.
welcome back both of you!!

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
Activeness: As much as I can be; I'm pretty busy.
Pokemon Partner: Ambrosios (Lucario)
Why: Ever since I got the Riolu egg from Riley in Diamond (2008), I've used Lucario in my teams. In fact, I STILL have the same Lucario (named Ambrosios) today!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Sprite: The first Lucario Sprite.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,edward13two!!!
Feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Hi there again! I've been reading posts here all the time, I just didn't have the time to write something :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club, edward13two!

We haven't had a "question" in a while, so let's start with this:

Do you think Lucario should get another evolution? Why or why not?
I personally think Lucario does not need another evolution, just because it would ruin his evolution line. Besides, he is too cool for another evo.
:cool:

Also, i'll try to update everything this week on the main post and on DeviantArt. I have been busy lately, but since I have Spring Break, I have more time to do other things.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I don't see how they could make it any more awesome then it already is, I doubt they could do it right too, so no evolution imo.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
No evolution is needed. Lucario is already powerful, and it's awesome. :D
If there is an evolution, I hope it isn't like Machamp. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back