• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PCX Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
This is definitely one of the funniest moments for me, and I'd happily re-watch it numerous times. Brock..isn't exactly loving the female attention here! Source: http://triltaison.livejournal.com/23647.html
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Moment from an episode you could watch over and over.

There's no other option for me:

Spoiler:

This whole concert was just hilarious. Jigglypuff's singing (which tbh is awesome!) leading to the whole town falling asleep was just insanely funny, especially when Team Rocket fell asleep too and had their progress foiled. x] Then when Jigglypuff gets mad that's an instant classic, so this is the key rewatchable moment for me :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
2nd entry:
Spoiler:

Years
Here's my day 2 submission:

Spoiler:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
This is one of the moments in an episode I would repeat:

View attachment 66117

Image from serebii.net

The whole event when Ash tries to go to Charisific Valley with Charizard.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Lets see if I can slide in.

Spoiler:

My pic is from serebii.
Ash and co. try to move Snorlax.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Here is day 3 xD.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Day 3

I know, loads of people will choose this battle, so I'm going to get in first! Imo this was the best battle in Pokémon history and the showdown at the end between Infernape and Electivire was just incredible. This battle had so many epic moments, but I chose Electivire & Infernape because they really represented the struggle between the two trainers very well.

Spoiler:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Well, I like the Sinnoh League Quarter Final match- Ash vs Paul. This is the moment where Infernape finally defeats Electivire with Blaze boosted Flare Blitz.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
For the third theme.
Spoiler:

cred:Bulbapedia

Years
My Day 3 submission:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
My Day 3 submission:
Spoiler:
Just an fyi, your post contains a hotlinked image, which is against the rules :( So please reupload to a different site or attach here.

Back