• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I always view a banned member's profile because they stand out so much on the "who's online" list XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...I could swear that we made banned users automatically invisible for that exact reason, haha. >_>

Years
I always view a banned member's profile because they stand out so much on the "who's online" list XD

Me too, even if it's someone who I've interacted with previously and they get banned. It's hard to believe I used to be a troublemaker and back in 2011, I was worried I'd end with the same fate that caused me to quit Bulbagarden.

(Bulbagarden was where I used to be before coming here, and I left that forum a week after initially joining because I was a victim of bad staff treatment there)

Years
On another forum I used to visit, banned members are unlisted from online status by default.. but I guess in the case of the user pointed out above, I think it may be something that h-staff should look into for future consideration :P

Sirfetch’d

JELLICENTFAN1 Hopefully we will never see this either! I think most members here would never do anything to get banned...or I at least hope not. You just have some obvious trolls and adbots that usually get the boot.

I agree though that it would be useful if they did automatically go invisible.

Years
What privileges do the banned users have? Can they still see the forums, or is it just a message that says "you're banned" or something to that degree?

Sirfetch’d

I think they can still see the forums just like a guest, but can no longer post or VM.

Years
HIKARI10

Gross, my name would look hideous in that format. But yeah I'm always curious as to why some banned members still seem to be online and view the forum despite already being banned. Even funnier was that BlahISuck got banned recently and he still has a supporter userbar visible in his postbit, reminds me of the fate Snivy063 suffered and he still had his mod userbar up in postbits.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Caps and crossed out would look ugly on anyone, regardless of popularity, position, or name. I know hstaff already knows about it, but they really should do something about making banned users sticking out like a sore thumb.

Years
Caps and crossed out would look ugly on anyone, regardless of popularity, position, or name. I know hstaff already knows about it, but they really should do something about making banned users sticking out like a sore thumb.

SEATTLE

Is that enough, you think?

Sirfetch’d

If you were an admin and got banned, your name would no longer be red ;D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, really? That's actually really smart, I never thought of that. Kudos!

Edit: Wait, I'm staff, I can still see invisible people. Nuuuuuuu.

Years
Nah, it should be pink. Pink is the most subtle colour. SEE?????

Also banned users should be made invisible soon. 8)

PINK? I don't think there is a need for pink. But yeah I'm hoping all banned members get forced invisible mode because seeing their names stand out like a sore thumb really bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back