The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted October 27th, 2013 (08:32 AM).
Miles89

Nature: Brave
Hello everyone, my name is Miles and this as my title says is the first time I have ever joined a forum for anything other than just looking at others posts. I'm a tad anti social but I'm going to try to be an active member.
I have played the Pokemon games since their inception here in the US and with X&Y's new safari zone I figured this would be a good time to start making some friends. I started in on competitive battling in Black and White, I'm ok-ish at it I guess. I don't generally win a ton because I get steam rolled by Uber teams and OU teams and I generally use Pokemon from UU and RU. I just use the built in random match up system so I end up with the teams of three witch does not favor my Baton Passing Ninjask well.
If anyone wants to know anything else about me just ask and hopefully I can find the friend code trade thread. Thank you everyone.
Old Posted October 27th, 2013 (08:49 AM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Welcome to the forums, Miles!

It's okay if you feel anti-social, at first I was like that as well, but it felt easy to make lots of friends here. PC is the most friendliest of the forums here on the net, and you will feel at ease here at the forums, really!

Oh wow, so you battle competitively as well? I'm also alright myself but I still need practice. OU and UU are my top tiers and I have confidence on my teams. Have you visited out battle server yet? The link is on my signature, just click it and you are on your way to battling with great people. Check it out :D and if possible we should battle someday as well.

The community is vibrant with amazing events and people trading & battling each other. It's amazing. I hope you warm up and have a wonderful time here. Ask questions if you have any, and I hope to see you around :D
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old Posted October 27th, 2013 (12:20 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
PC is easy enough to get into as I generally find the rules to be straightforward, but it's totally fine to ask for help if you're lost as well. The moderators are amazing people who are very happy to help you out.. though even the members are wonderful, like Meganium up there! So if you're a bit scared about being part of a forum for the first time you can just give us a shout. <3

And aha, yeah, competitive battling is tough. Lots of people have been battling for a long time so that makes it kind of difficult to progress, but it also helps you learn a lot too. Uber teams aren't my cup of tea so it stinks you get beaten by them.. a lot more fun when you use other tiers. Little Cup and random battles are my favorites.

Hope you've been having fun here so far, see you around! We're very happy to have you - welcome to PC.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old Posted October 27th, 2013 (04:13 PM).
Majora's Wrath
Dingle Dongle

Nature: Jolly
Hi, Miles I'm new too! I get where you're coming from I just like to use fun Pokemon that aren't exactly strong feel free to add me!
"Try to imagine life without timekeeping. You probably can't. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check his watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out." -Majora's Mask

Add me! FC: 0301-9781-3050
NintendoNetwork: Majora Wrath
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links