• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Sand: IV's, EV'd, Flawless, shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
M KinGKonG M's
HIDDEN SAND
sand.jpg

All Pokemon here are in my POKEMON ULTRA MOON GAME therefore thats the only game I'll be trading for!

Regular EV'd

Spoiler:

Shiny EV'd

Spoiler:

Shiny, EV'd, IV'd LEGENDARIES

Spoiler:

SHINIES

Spoiler:

Legendaries

Spoiler:

EVENTS

Spoiler:

I will not let this pokemon off easy they mean a lot to me

Name:Faustus
Level:100
OT:Alice
Nature:Timid
Ability:compoundeyes
Moves:bug buzz, thunder, energy ball, substitute
IVs:31/30/30/31/31/31
EVs:255 SpAtt SPEED 253 HP2

Name:Rocky
OT:KICO
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Clear body
Moves:pshychic,meteor mash,metal claw,earthquake
IVs:11/28/18/16/10/20
EVs:111/172/74/31/64/58
ribbons:
league ribbon 1
contest ribbon 1,2,3,4,5,67
memorial ribbon 1,2

Name:Zoroark

OT:Rionix
Nature:Naive
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Shadow ball, Night Daze, flamethrower, Focus blast
IVs: 30/28/31/31/31/31
EVs: SpAtt 255 SpD 255

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 11, 2012
Offering : EV'd: Shiny Tyranitar \ Garchomp \ Gliscor \ Shinny Metagross \ Gengar \ Ferrothorn \ Shiny Aggron \ Hydreigon \ Salamence \ Heracross \ Druddigon \ Conkeldurr \ Lucario \ Weavile \ Shiny Roserade \ Shiny Haxrous \ Excadrill \ Shiny Jumpluff !

Other : JAP Perfect Ditto \ Shiny Timid Milotic \ Shiny Max Def and S.Des Virizion \ Timid Latias

choose I am interested !

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
Offering : EV'd: Shiny Tyranitar \ Garchomp \ Gliscor \ Shinny Metagross \ Gengar \ Ferrothorn \ Shiny Aggron \ Hydreigon \ Salamence \ Heracross \ Druddigon \ Conkeldurr \ Lucario \ Weavile \ Shiny Roserade \ Shiny Haxrous \ Excadrill \ Shiny Jumpluff !

Other : JAP Perfect Ditto \ Shiny Timid Milotic \ Shiny Max Def and S.Des Virizion \ Timid Latias

choose I am interested !
JAP Perfect Ditto
are any other of those pokemon flawless or close to flawless?

choose I am interested !
JAP Perfect Ditto- what do you want for this?
also are any of those other pokemon flawless or close to flawless?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
I'm really, really interested in your shiny level 3 Shinx. (Even more so if you're able to nickname it.)

However, I have nothing listed under your wants. Is there anything less extreme I could trade for it?

Years
Hi M Kong. I see you're a big fan of naurto too. Me too. Garra is my favorite character also. If I had that kind of defense I would be unstoppable in this world. I've see you improve since the last time I saw you. So have I. I learned how to ev train over my spring break. I want you to teach my golem ancient power and sucker punch. Delete rock polish and rollout. You can also clone one for yourself too. Mine is ev train in Atk and defense nature is adamant I think. I'll send you the info when you vm me. Don't pm. Thanks buddy.

I'm not sure if I still have your fc. Um....I belive you phsyci wrong on your metagross. It is psychic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
i really like the shiny eved dragonite?

i got some shiny eved pokemon. reuniclus with almost flawless iv's ?
or shiny eved slaking?

wanna trade?

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
i really like the shiny eved dragonite?

i got some shiny eved pokemon. reuniclus with almost flawless iv's ?
or shiny eved slaking?

wanna trade?
ill take the slaking but mind telling me what its IVs are?

Hi M Kong. I see you're a big fan of naurto too. Me too. Garra is my favorite character also. If I had that kind of defense I would be unstoppable in this world. I've see you improve since the last time I saw you. So have I. I learned how to ev train over my spring break. I want you to teach my golem ancient power and sucker punch. Delete rock polish and rollout. You can also clone one for yourself too. Mine is ev train in Atk and defense nature is adamant I think. I'll send you the info when you vm me. Don't pm. Thanks buddy.

I'm not sure if I still have your fc. Um....I belive you phsyci wrong on your metagross. It is psychic.
its nice to see you again bro, but sorry i don't teach pokemon moves or EV train other peoples pokemon its too much of a hassle look under my services, i can clone it for you though if you want

I'm really, really interested in your shiny level 3 Shinx. (Even more so if you're able to nickname it.)

However, I have nothing listed under your wants. Is there anything less extreme I could trade for it?
ill make you a deal if you can find me a tornadus and trade it to me ill give you the shinx and make a clone of the tornadus to give back to you

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
are these in 4th gen game?

EVd blissey
evd shiny gengar
evd shiny magnezone

Status