• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
alll the images look great! I can only find two things wrong. 1. salamances wing looks weird where it hits the tree. 2. (this is my personal opinion) the bars on the bridge look weird where they hit the ground because the don't have a dark outline and thus they flow into the grass.
@CharleyDando Try another version of pkmn ruby us.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
There isn't much to say about graphics, they're very good!

But there is one thing that I don't like: the Diamond/Pearl ("default") tree, you used the one in WAH, I think, and it's ugly, you could rip the original :)

Wish you luck!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey man awsome hack i think this is one of the best ones on this whole website i reallyy wanna play it but everytime i drag it into vba it comes up with a white screen can someone help me please!!??
Read the first page.

alll the images look great! I can only find two things wrong. 1. salamances wing looks weird where it hits the tree. 2. (this is my personal opinion) the bars on the bridge look weird where they hit the ground because the don't have a dark outline and thus they flow into the grass.
@CharleyDando Try another version of pkmn ruby us.
1. Salamence does not hit the tree. The tree is overlapping, and Salamence is lower, thus not able to touch the tree.
Why does everybody think they are the same size as a tree? (Oaky, so I made that up. But still.)
2. It is meant to be like that. The bridge is old, and grass is starting to overgrow it.

There isn't much to say about graphics, they're very good!

But there is one thing that I don't like: the Diamond/Pearl ("default") tree, you used the one in WAH, I think, and it's ugly, you could rip the original :)

Wish you luck!
You think it's ugly.
I think it's not ugly.
Dante thinks it's not ugly.

It's up to him to change it.

Anyways, Dante, the hack looks better than ever!
I've been to lago di garda recently and I just want to say Good--luck? Or bye?
Good luck!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Read the first page.

1. Salamence does not hit the tree. The tree is overlapping, and Salamence is lower, thus not able to touch the tree.
Why does everybody think they are the same size as a tree? (Oaky, so I made that up. But still.)
2. It is meant to be like that. The bridge is old, and grass is starting to overgrow it.

You think it's ugly.
I think it's not ugly.
Dante thinks it's not ugly.

It's up to him to change it.

Anyways, Dante, the hack looks better than ever!
I've been to lago di garda recently and I just want to say Good--luck? Or bye?
Good luck!
eh! eh! ^^
thank you for having answered to all these questions for me..
in every case..
I hope that you have had a good time to the Lago di garda ^^

===============================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
before speaking to you of the newses of the hack..
I want to inform you that my Italian hacking site Pokéhacking is returned active..
then, who has need to download the correct basic ruby version to play to pokèmon Crono, can find it to this link..
Pokéhacking

Here finally to today's news..
I am keeping on working to the new city of ALTOMARE...

in my last news I had spoken to you of a very important building..
it deals with the Oceanographic Museum of the city of Altomare.
This building will be a place full of events..
where the player will discover a lot of things:
- the history of the city
- a very ancient legendary pokèmon
- he will meet a couple of crazy person that who has played to the beta 1 will remember as ALL&BENN
- a new very important character for the history of the hack..(for the exactness it deals with a girl ^^)
in every way these are the images of the building..
94191357.png
75933273.png

and this is the video that shows the building in all of his greatness..

(this building and the palettes, are made by me, even if the original tiles was of Coronis.. even if now not remained a lot of that tileses.. in every case.. credits to Coronis for the base)
thanks to all for your support..
to the next news!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Great hack but I still have problems with patching it...
I patched the Ruby rom (even accidentally Fire Red xD) but after I open it in VBA screen just goes white and game isn't continuing...

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Great hack but I still have problems with patching it...
I patched the Ruby rom (even accidentally Fire Red xD) but after I open it in VBA screen just goes white and game isn't continuing...
for all you people haing trouble patching the verion of ruby is AXV.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
To be honest i think beta 1 was the best peice of gameplay i've ever had in a pokemon hack.
I've been following this hack all along and i'm eagerly anticipating the second release! I'm liking the new building tiles also >Dante<
Great work. I hope to see this follow through

CharleyDando

Helloooooo :)
Years
It still dosent work iv tryed every single ruby rom i could find and it still dont work iv read the front page and everything i just need someone to help me i really want to play this if someone could help me i would be most greatfull!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
It still dosent work iv tryed every single ruby rom i could find and it still dont work iv read the front page and everything i just need someone to help me i really want to play this if someone could help me i would be most greatfull!
Have you read the Before PLAYING a hack tutorial?
Perhaps you've been doing something incorrectly. It should work no matter the circumstances.

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
This is a nice hack :D, I like the screenies very well. The patches, etc. they're really nice, hope you finish this early so a lot would be able to finish it :)

Years
Where the beta finish because I am after the second dream and I script say that I cannot go out during the night.
Is this the end of the beta?

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
Hi,
This Hack seems to be really cool but there are some glitches.
After talking with Lance my Poochyena disappears and I have no Pokemon anymore.
So what shall I do? I can't buy any Pokeballs to catch new Pokemon and I can't go to the next city without any Pokemon because of the Wild Battles...
So it's impossible to get to the 3rd City (How was it calles? Greenwood ?)

edit: okay, I just started a new game and the bug didn't come again.
Does this Beta end after the second dream?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
My pokemon keeps disappearing before I can make any kind of progress. It says you fixed that bug but it won't stop happening to me after I talk to Lance in redville

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
I have chosen altaria because it belongs to the history of this hack
a part of the history will develop him in the clouds..
and I have thought that altaria was the good pokèmon that could represent her ^^
Why is it in Spanish? No offense, but I don't think many of the Pokecommunity people can READ Spanish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back