• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Well, you'd only be missing school from the 2nd to the 6th, 'cause the 1st, 7th, and 8th are weekends :P

Also, I'm glad that its the same week as my spring break, cause each district is different.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Lucky. :)

Well, we only have three people left who have to finish their SUs. Go nag them. :P

I have no idea why there keeps on being double spoilers that split up the stuff. ;~; I've tried to fix it five times, but it just always resets...

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Its been a while since I was on these boards. I will see if I can pull off a SU for you tomorrow, I am kind of pushed for time now. I would very much like to start roleplaying again.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You Britons and your Holidays. :P

TUXEDO! It's been a while since we've RPed with each other! :) Maybe since the Almia region/tournament one? As long as you finish it before April 8th, you're set. :)

Tuxedo and OhHeyVapereon are reserved. :)

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
It has been a while. I moved to Uni since I last roleplayed. My holidays started a week ago and I got 4 more to go.
I felt I should answer this in 1st person because it is an interview afterall. I will RP in 3rd person. Excuse the spoilers but I prefer to keep the posts from covering the whole page.

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Is this an alias?

Spoiler:

How old are you? You must be 16 or older to join this tournament.
Spoiler:

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.
Spoiler:

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.
Spoiler:

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.
Spoiler:

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.
Is this 20? I can't be asked to count it.
Spoiler:

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.
With Me:
Spoiler:

In PC:
Spoiler:

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.
Spoiler:

I hope this is okay.

EDIT: I really need to learn to write shorter backstories for my characters.

While I am here I may as well ask. How do evolutions via happiness work in this?

If you have any problems with my SU, just let me know and I will ammend them.

I also appear to have missed team snaggum (Spelling is intentional).

Update List:
Removed moves from the pokemon
Added a small description to the pokemon

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Tuxedo Clank: Oh, really? I hope Uni isn't too hard. Also, by the way, you can have all the moves that your pokemon can learn; there isn't a four move limit or anything like that. xD As for evolutions via happiness...er...not that sure. o.O I'm sure that Riolu is pretty friendly with Marcus, so that pokemon can be evolved whenever you wish, I suppose, but if you plan to evolve Eevee (and Eevee can be shiny) into Espeon and Umbreon, I would suggest asking me. Maybe when Eevee reaches ~35? And you are accepted!

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
No move limit :O am I still allowed to use Aura Sphere on the Riolu?
As for evolving my pokemon, Sam is never going to evolve. Thats my number one rule when I roleplay with him. As for the Eevee, I wasn't intending to evolve it yet, I just wanted to know in the future.
I suppose now all I have to do is read the SUs of the others and add more stuff to mine.

P.S. Uni is relatively easy. Just a couple of essays a term for homework.

EDIT: updates have begun on my SU. Made a little list for those interested in it.

Last edited:
Years
May you reserve me a spot on this RP. I havent offically played a Pokemon journey RP (Abyssian is still in the works) but I can have a character ready by Friday maybe(if I dont sleep,for sure :) ))

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
CY!! You're back too!! It seems a lot of people are.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Tuxedo: (sighs) Riolu can't learn Aura Sphere through egg move or TM or through leveling up...but since Riolu never evolves, I allow it. >_>; (feels like I'm going to get yelled at)
@CyBeastSaber: Didn't we RP together once? XD You are reserved!
@Reader_Maniac: You are reserved as well. :)

I guess this is the RP to join if you just came back from a hiatus. xD (The first RP I made after coming back from a long hiatus)

Also, we have TWO spots left open since we only have sixteen spots in the tournament.

Years
Well, I got a lot farther than I thought I would, so I mine as well post what I have. I may still change/add to the personallity, but that can wait til later, as I need sleep -_- zZZ

EDIT: not done yet, but I want to save my work I'm Done. you can accept it (or not)

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Is this an alias?
The name my Mother calls me is Ari Swift, though most people who know me as "That Airhead", and meaner people call me "Shorty".

How old are you? You must be 16 or older to join this tournament.
I'M 17, despite how old I actually look.

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.
I am a guy, unless they changed the requirements.

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.
Well, first of all, I am only about 4'10", makeing me shorter than most teens in my age group. I have short straw blond hair that has a habit of sticking up all over the place, like a pile of straw. The rest of my face refuses to grow hair, only adding to my youthful appearance. My eyes are a greenish-blue, which is the only part of my face that doesn't look absolutly middle schooler. I have a mildly muscular upper body, though my legs are much more defined. Too bad I usually wear baggy carpenter jeans with a leather belt(never know when my body will decide to grow). The shirt I am seen most in is a blue shirt with some bleach spots, creating the "Clouds" on my shirt. I may also wear a light, black sweatshirt that has removable sleeves, making it also a vest. It is appearant from my farmers tan that I am not much of a beach person, and have a hard time swimming in even the calmest of waters(as in, I sink like a stone), though once I fit my hiking boots(adds 2"!!!) over my two pairs of socks(one thin, one thicker so I don't get blisters), I can keep walking all day, practially nonstop. I keep my pokeballs on the right side of my belt, with a pocket knife on the other side. I have a small Satchel bag, which I put all the nessesities in, including a cammel pack whose tube hanges out of the top so I doesn't have to stop to drink.

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.
Most people call me impatient, and in a way, that may be true. I would rather stand than sit, and I tend to pace when I get nervious, which is often enough. I don't like being around big groups, especially when they are taller than I am. I am quiet around people, and rarely start conversations because I don't like the attention my height brings. I usually have my "head in the clouds", so to say, and have a habit of accedentally knocking into stuff, with me losing most the time. I occasionally talk impusivly in a conversation, a side effect of talking faster than I think. If you got to know me, you may relize that I have a good memory, very smart, and clever. Clever enough to trick tall idiots into going easy on me, though I am more than good enough to win without such handicap. I can hold my own in a Pokemon battle, but I can't fight hand to hand with another person. I also get lost easy, especially if the grass is taller than me, but almost always have enough luck to get to where I need to go.

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.

I guess to start, I grew up in the town of Ecruteak, and was given a Seedot from my mother, as my first Pokemon. I left soon after I watched my final Kimono Girls dance, and was given two green fans as a farwell present from one for being cute =3 for being good looking that I still keep deep in my sachel for luck. I meet many pokemon along the way through Johto, and Tengu(seedot evolved Nuzleaf) was with me every step of the way. It was real exciting when I visited home to beat Morty, the town gym leader. We exchanged phone numbers afterwords, and we still talk whenever we have time. I trained enough to defeat Jasmine first, but almost didn't get that fighter type guys badge, because I was afraid to go outto the Island. I swam carefully on my Kindra, Posiden(traded for a Haunter I had and was creeped out by), and after I learned to fly Drifter the Drifblim(being light has its advantage) I was set for the rest of my trip. I flew back to Ecruteak, and walked the rest of my trip to Mahogany town and Blackthorn(what if I missed a good pokemon to lazyness?). After getting all the badges, I decided to chalenge the elite 4, though was never able to beat them.

I decided to defeat the gym leaders in Kanto, to train more, though it went much faster than my last trip. I sweept through the first few like nothing, and traversing everywhere but the fire gym leader's gym was easy. I made fast friends with Erika, who reminded me a lot of the Kimono girls, and we both share a preferance to grass types. Again i tried the elite 4, and again I lost. I was at a loss at what I should do from, then on. I decided to wander trough a completly different land, called Unova, to search for pokemon annew. I caught a few, but they were weaker and needed training compaired to my group. I stopped for a while at the battle subway to improve my battle tactics. In the battle subway, I heard hearsay of this tournament. I decided then and their that if I beat this, I would surely be able to beat the elite 4. I also decided to evolve Tengu to his final form, Shiftry. Oh, and for the most part, I have not been bothered by bad guys, but mostly because I run in the other direction avoid notice when I can.

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.

with me : Tengu the Shiftry(55), Boxer the Breloom(52), Posiden the Kingdra(54), Snow the Froslass(50), Frogfist the Scrafty(55), and Jello the Reuniclus(52)

PC:Stooge the Exeguttor(48), Lily the Cradily(45), Drifter the Drifblim(49), Jelly the Jellicent(male)(47), Queen the Bisharp(51), Pride the Zweilous(52), Spike the Ferrothorn(50), Horn the Swasbuck(44), Munch the Sewaddle(14), Dancer the Bellossom(48), Spark the Emolga(42), Cotton the Swablu(30), Trap the Stunfisk(50), Chuck the Heracross(46), Snail the Accelgor(46), Souleater the Lampent(49), Ammy the Arcanine(48), Screech the Crobat(55), and Snort the Piloswine(47)
(pokemon in bold were traded to me)

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.

I hate being called Shorty and other such names......unless you are hot you become friends with me. If you come at me with any ill intentions, I will probally.........run as fast as I can in the other direction. And I run REALLY FAST(or struggle like a rabbid Rattata if you do catch me).
I almost forgot Team Snagem.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Yay <3, don't worry, I will defend you against all that shout at you :P

I suppose it seems that everyone who comes back joins this. I came back after more than a year and the first RP that caught my eye was this one. And it just so happened to be GMed by one of old RP comrades.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Yeah hahaha... The Hiatus RP! Bam! xD

Well, ITT can be a slave driver... projects after projects... I wasn't expecting all of it. Had no time for anything much. >.<;

Anyways... I'll post my SU here. It's a WIP still of course. I'll be working on it constantly.
QUESTION! (Can I use one of my fakemon? [look in sig] and are we allowed shiny(s)? xDDDD)

SU WIP OFFICIALLY DONE: (I think I'll play a girl.)
(Side Note: Almost Everyone has a friggen dragon... D: )

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Reader_Maniac: Accepted!
@Tuxedo Clank: "Just so happened". :P Well, I'm glad this one caught your eye. xD
@CyBeastSaber: I know you read the rules so I'm not sure that you care or that you just want those moves, but you can have all of the moves that these pokemon can learn naturally. Not TOO many TMs/HMs: maybe five or six. >_>; And one Egg Move. :P
Ah, and I forgot to mention, NO FAKEMON. xD

Last edited:
Back