• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?pc Is Back With New Features!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
I really forgot about version 0.7!!

ReadMe file:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POK?PC Engine Demo by ExtraOrdinary Team (V 0.7)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Contents:

I) About POK?PC Engine.
II) Instructions.
III) Legal information.
IV) New features.
V) In next version.
VI) About.
(I)About POK?PC Engine:

This is still under development. We are working on it and offering huge efforts so as to add so many new additions. Wait for new releases and updates!
(II)Instructions:

*At first: - Only fullscreen mode.
*Notes: - If you have a slow PC, set the Max FPS before you start to realtively high number (60 -> 120). Otherwise, run the game as default 60 FPS or 100 FPS if you have Windows XP? with problems in speed.
*Game keys: - Arrows for moving the player.
- Z Key for action.
- Hold X Key for running across the map.
- ESC for ending the demo.
(III)Legal information:

This is a free demo, and cannot be sold. All rights are reserved to Nintendo, Creatures Inc.
and Game Freak. This is only a fan game not a commercial one.
(IV)Current features:
1- Supported map connections finally!
2- Different walking modes like running mode.
3- Supported map wraps and gamma fading methods.
4- Fixed speed issues.
(V)In next version:
1- Making options and main menu.
2- More behaviour animations (e.g. grass while walking through) will be added.
3- Making more maps in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions.
4- Making the wild battle system more reliable.
(VI)About:

Team Leader: Muhammed Essayed (ExtraOrdinary Pharaoh).
Members: Glowing Gold - Normmatt - RPGDEV - Ashly138 - Aaron Heal.
URL: http://pokepc.normmatt.com/news.php
Forum: Link edited. -Links to other forums are unallowed-
E-mail: [email protected]

Special thanks to DJ Bouche, Ashly138, Normmatt, Glowing Gold and RPGDEV for their cool efforts!
? 2005 ExtraOrdinary Team.

Finally, Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD POK?PC 0.7

Last edited by a moderator:

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
pokepc05.png
pokepc06.png

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Things look like they've brightened up. The colour of the words look bad, but that's all I can say for now.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
No problem our great moderator!
This font can be changed in the future, so it's OK! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
...um I think the link is broken but this does seem really cool but 1 question, how easy will it be to use the engine?..

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
oKAY, IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME MORE WORK and
1. Why don't you make it to where the person gets to choose the color of the text
2. What are you using to make this game

Years
PokeCreator_09 said:
oKAY, IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME MORE WORK and
1. Why don't you make it to where the person gets to choose the color of the text
2. What are you using to make this game
If you had read the first post, you'd know what language it was programmed in.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Shade said:
...um I think the link is broken but this does seem really cool but 1 question, how easy will it be to use the engine?..

Sorry cuz the server is being upgraded or something x_x
The link workZ fine now!

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Hey guys! Where are your replies???

Wild system now works very fine!
I'll post some shots later soon! :rambo:

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
DarkPegasus said:
I haven't been here for awhile(Game Devolopment) so what's new here? Were are those screens you promised?
I will post more screens when I find that this forum is really interested in what I do ^^'.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Well, ExtraOrdinary the only way people will be interested is if they see what you have accomplished so far. I for one am eager to see.

AbareMax

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
What's your game going to be about. I can only assume it's a game you're making.

It's just that you gave the impression that this would be a customizable engine, and it's not.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I agree with Chimou. I thought that it was a gamemaking progam. That is what it was perceived as by my many of us.

AbareMax

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Ditto, honestly I think people would like to see progress on the engine, you really haven't released that many features about your engine and your demo only consist of an example of a game but it dosen't allow you by any means to develop a game. If you do finish this engine, you could consider using the game as an example though to give a clearer idea on how the engine works. Well...good luck! :)

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Thanx for your replies!!
Making this engine will be the present for all PC! :)

Well, please be patient as many members told me "You didn't show something new.", but I say that I created something that I can call it new!
If it wasn't at gaming field, I think it'd appear in the PC platform system and programming work :D

Have fun!

Last edited:

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Chimou said:
What's your game going to be about. I can only assume it's a game you're making.

It's just that you gave the impression that this would be a customizable engine, and it's not.

Oh, it's still in progress :rambo:
Wait until I make a good decision about this sensitive case :confused:
I think it'd be 65% rpg maker and 35% a game :\

Whatever, I'd be happy to see you enjoying a true online pokemon game using my little POK?PC engine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back