• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spritezorabw

Behold! An Angry Shinx!
Years
I'm not sure if fusions count as first sprites but this is the first thing I ever made that I would consider close
Bunnitar.png

Bunnitar a mix of Nidoran Male and Larvitar I made it as a submission for a fangame
Here's a bit of a revamp I made with BW sprites
Bunnitar-1.png

I think they are pretty good!

I know this is a little off topic but are there any hacks which include fusions? with updated sprites and movesets? I really want to play a game with some fusions.

I want one too!D:

Drimza

Open up your senses.
Years
Originally Posted by Liquid Twilight
I know this is a little off topic but are there any hacks which include fusions? with updated sprites and movesets? I really want to play a game with some fusions.
I want one too!D:

There is one currently being developed at the Nuzlocke forums, it's called Pokemon Fusion Red. You have to sign up to the forums to be able to see it. Here is the link.

Years
I remember way back when I first started on this forum I was heaps into making hacks, I got everything done all the way up to the 4th gym, everything except OW sprites and filling a Pokedex, but everything was all fusions similar to my current works.

Unfortunately my computer had a mishap with the bath and all my data was lost.

EDIT:

I fused a couple trainers to make a sprite of myself, I've done well I think (by the way the black part on my head is my hair too).
20ksvg2.png

Also white background because of the new colour scheme.

EDIT 2:
The hair is scratched >_>

Last edited:
Years
11udt08.png

There is something seriously wrong with it but I don't know what's gone wrong. Someone give us a hand figuring it out?

EDIT:
Moved the head back a little bit but I'm still not satisfied.

aazq5s.png

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
11udt08.png

There is something seriously wrong with it but I don't know what's gone wrong. Someone give us a hand figuring it out?

EDIT:
Moved the head back a little bit but I'm still not satisfied.

aazq5s.png

Head looks like it was stuck on to fill empty space. I think it could be a bit smaller.

Years
And Poifin male evo!
033feroceel.png

Feroceel!
Hi there!
I want to start off with that I like the purple color picked for the body. However, there's a few things I think need some fixin' or could be made better. I'm not sure the blue, head piece looks shaded at all. The shading on the head show there's a light source, but the blue piece on the head and body looks really flat. Also, most of it only has a single colored, blue outline. Try to expand that with a darker blue and maybe a little black. You might also want to get a lighter blue tint or highlight for the blue pieces on the body.

The eye looks VERY odd, in the way it's placed or positioned. The eye that is less seen looks like the shape of the eye is lowered downwards and not going up like the visible, lifted eye. I think half of the eye should be lowered downwards a little.

The tail looks really out of place, as well.The blue piece that goes along the body stays blue until we reach the tail and it suddenly is pink. I think the tail's colors should be switched. Maybe that will make it looked more attached?

I hope that was a bit helpful! ^..^;
I got bored and I tried a recolor. (First time doing this)

recolors.png

For a first time, it's not so bad, but you missed a couple of things to recolor.

Many of the outlines were left in their original colors, so it looks weird. When you recolor, you have to recolor the base color, the shading, and the outlines. Then it looks completely colored.

I don't think I'll go too in depth about that, since it is your first time doing recolors. Just remember, if you continue to recolor, recolor everything in the sprite, don't leave some parts not colored and others recolored.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Sark's (crap) fusemons!

Oh, uh... Hi. :embarrass

Uh... Yeah, I got into sprite editing a while ago... But my sprites are crappy. ._.

So... Gonna, uh, show them, I guess... Maybe get some help to improve ._.

Old and crappy sprite sheet (I was resizing sprite, and it's quite old):
Spoiler:

More recent sprite sheet:
Spoiler:

Actual Sprites:

Spoiler:

So, yeah, um... I also tried making some drawings. It's hard with a mouse. ._.

Spoiler:

So yeah, um... See my sprites, maybe? ._.

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Some of these drawings are very good! I especially like your Gastly/Starmie fusion in your second sprite sheet. Starmie's one of my favorite Pokemon! :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Here's a revamp I've been working on for a while. It seems like ages since I did a revamp. There are actually some parts that I'm still not that happy with, but I think it's at least up-loadable at the moment, haha.

Anyway, it's a revamp of Bulbasaur's sprite from Red/Blue.

Spr_1b_001.png
>
250qd8w.png

EDIT: I did Charmander too. XD I'm much more proud of this one though. :D

Spr_1b_004.png
>
r9pvyx.png

Last but not least, I finally got around to doing Squirtle. I probably dreaded this one the most, as the R/B sprites of Charmander and Bulbasaur are fairly easy to change and look quite similar to the current sprites in terms of details. For Squirtle... I think I modified everything at least a little. XD Anyway, here it is. :)
Spr_1b_007.png
>
24bjiq8.png

(Yes, it is really, really small. XD)

EDIT: Nevermind, decided to do Pikachu too since it is another starter I guess. XP I didn't do the Yellow sprite since, well I am doing Red/Blue revamps and I've already done a revamp of the Pokemon Yellow sprite before anyway.
Spr_1b_025.png
>
_r_b__pikachu_revamp_by_superjub-d5ewmzw.png

Last edited:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Oh, uh... Hi. :embarrass

Uh... Yeah, I got into sprite editing a while ago... But my sprites are crappy. ._.

So... Gonna, uh, show them, I guess... Maybe get some help to improve ._.

Old and crappy sprite sheet (I was resizing sprite, and it's quite old):
Spoiler:

More recent sprite sheet:
Spoiler:

Actual Sprites:

Spoiler:

So, yeah, um... I also tried making some drawings. It's hard with a mouse. ._.

Spoiler:

So yeah, um... See my sprites, maybe? ._.

Wow the serperior and dragonair looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back