• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No tissues!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
When you don't have any tissues and need to blow your nose, what do you use?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Paper towels! Barring that, napkins.

If I don't have ANYTHING like that I would resort to a throwaway piece of paper haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
An old rag or an old piece of clothing that I never wear. Not the same quality but it *was* an emergency! >_<

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Definitely Toilet Paper, the stuff is just as good as tissues. Sometimes I might use Kitchen paper if I have a really bad runny nose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm surprised so few people said shirts. I don't use the shirt I'm wearing, but when I'm home I take a shirt if we don't have any tissues and I treat it like a tissue and blow my nose into it. And then I keep that near me (because right now I'm sick with a cold so I need constant nose blowing equipment) for when I need it next. It's not very good for your nose, though, the bottom of my nose is all chapped or whatever you want to call it.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Well sometimes i use my shirt (just now i snezzed irony lol)

I usually use my shirt if it's minor.

If it's major I'll try to wipe it off or look for a papery substance thing.

i'm gross

I blow my nose into my fingers (unsanitary, I know), then wipe it off on anything soft I find.
3721-war-face.jpg

Guys, seriously, STOP THAT **** NOW. That is disgusting.

I use toilet roll.

Years
I'm allergic to everything. I'm never without tissue. I'm not kidding. I've got at least a dozen boxes at the moment just in case.

Toilet paper is the next best thing, in a worst-case scenario I use my arm / back of my hand. Yeah, that's kinda gross, but I can wash my hand more easily than I can wash clothing, and if this happens I just get up and wash my hand while I get more tissues because this is only happening when I've just at that moment used my last tissue.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yeah, I'm another filthy cretin that uses my sleeves :P. I always put that jacket or shirt or whatever out to be washed that night though, even if it wouldn't otherwise need it.

I think the weirdest thing I've ever used is a page out of one of my school books lol.

Back