• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Kami Trio Showdown!

Which of the Kami Trio do you like most?

• Tornadus

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thundurus

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Landorus

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
645-therian.gif

641-therian.gif
6219A.png
642-therian.gif

This torrential trifecta of terror comes from the Dream World, it's the Kami Trio Showdown! This week's poll is a three way battle between Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. Which one will win?

Years
I voted for Thundurus, it's the most awesome-looking of the bunch and I'm a fan of Electric-types (they tend to look cool) and blue-colored Pokemon.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It was kinda hard to choose between Thundurus and Landorus, but I gave my vote to Thundurus. It's one of the few good Electric types, and Prankster is a really nice ability.

Sirfetch’d

I voted for Landorus. I'm really not a huge fan of either of these 3(or their alternate forms). I felt like this was the worst legendary trio thus far. That said Landorus is quite fun to use and is really powerful!

Years
I'm giving Tornadus some love haha as it's the only one I've ever legitimately caught in a game (I got the other two off the GTS so it didn't really feel the same lol); I like the purple and green colour scheme the most and I also think its typing is pretty neat :) Especially when you see its alternate forme which is also my favourite of the three (Landorus' alternate forme is also cool too though) :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I really like Tornadus's alternate form better, so I gave him my vote. Plus, he was the first pure Flying-type Pokemon, which is a bit weird but also kind of cool. I think Thundurus is a close second because I think he looks the second coolest and I've used him a lot in battle and he's pretty cool. Sorry Landorus.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I voted for Thundurus. He's actually one of my favorite Pokemon of the Unova region, especially in his Therian forme.

Years
Thundurus for me. Prankster and Nasty Plot make it deadly, and even though it loses that ability upon Therian Forme transformation it trades that for another immunity and even more Special Attack. That appeals the most to me.

Also, what is up with that tail.

Back