• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017

I am working in unison with JOBO.
He has all the rights to handle trades/requests or anything that I can offer myself.​

Our Goal: Complete a Shiny Competitive Dex​

Rules:
Spoiler:

Shiny Breeding:

Spoiler:

Shiny Trading:

Spoiler:

Collection:
Spoiler:

If you want to leave a review, you can do so HERE :)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017

Breedings in Progress​

This section dedicates itself to showing the status of all offers I have accepted. There are 5 different categories of status for my shop.
All information is on Google Drive. Highest ones have been requested first and they will be done from top to bottom.

Queue List

Wants:

Donations:

Feel free to donate any breedjects, shinies or whatever you feel like. Any donations will be added to this section.
Spoiler:

White- & Black- List:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
Years
Hi, I am interested in your shiny goomy, I can offer you a shiny sylveon or a shiny absol for it, or do you prefer to have an IV bred normal poke?

(the sylveon and absol are around lvl 40, if a need to adjust something, tell me)

kind regards

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hi, I am interested in your shiny goomy, I can offer you a shiny sylveon or a shiny absol for it, or do you prefer to have an IV bred normal poke?

(the sylveon and absol are around lvl 40, if a need to adjust something, tell me)

kind regards

Hello!
Are the Sylveon and Absol competitive?

Pkmntrainerniek

Years
nahh not really (2 iv's or something), I do also have a shiny competitive chimchar (a special offensive one) but the problem is that I don't have that one cloned, and I still need it for myself...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Ah yeah, well the Goomy I have still needs to be cloned too. If I can get the Chimchar cloned for you, would you be willing to trade the Chimchar for the Goomy?

Could I have some info on the Chimchar? What level, egg moves, nature?

I cant trade at the moment, so maybe tonight we could get both our pokemon cloned. :)

Pkmntrainerniek

Years
Yeah that's completely fine, ehm I was actually breeding for a physical one so sadly it doesn't have egg moves (which is pretty stupid since you want that priority vacuum wave :S). beside that, it has a bold nature (-attack/+defense), it's not perfect but you can get it rolling pretty fine since you are having the bonus defense you maybe can survive a super effective hit which would KO you with a modest nature. Hopefully you know what to do with it:D

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hey there :) I'm happy to see your shop open! I have a few lvl 1 shiny pokemon to trade.

Shiny Gligar - lvl1- Careful - Immunity - 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (the xx is in the high 20's but I can't remember the exact number)

Shiny Abra - lvl1 - Timid - Magic Guard - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Shiny Torchic - lvl1 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Shiny Feebas - lvl1 - Bold - Swift Swim - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 EM Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Haze.

I'm interested in your Shiny Onix, Charmander, Mudkip, Anorith. I can clone back and also clone extra copies for your shop if you'd like. Let me know your thoughts and we can work something out ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Yeah that's completely fine, ehm I was actually breeding for a physical one so sadly it doesn't have egg moves (which is pretty stupid since you want that priority vacuum wave :S). beside that, it has a bold nature (-attack/+defense), it's not perfect but you can get it rolling pretty fine since you are having the bonus defense you maybe can survive a super effective hit which would KO you with a modest nature. Hopefully you know what to do with it:D

Honestly, I've never fought competitively so I am really really out of the loop xD But maybe with a big enough collection I could get started :) When are you available for trade?

Hey there :) I'm happy to see your shop open! I have a few lvl 1 shiny pokemon to trade.

Shiny Gligar - lvl1- Careful - Immunity - 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (the xx is in the high 20's but I can't remember the exact number)

Shiny Abra - lvl1 - Timid - Magic Guard - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Shiny Torchic - lvl1 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Shiny Feebas - lvl1 - Bold - Swift Swim - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 EM Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Haze.

I'm interested in your Shiny Onix, Charmander, Mudkip, Anorith. I can clone back and also clone extra copies for your shop if you'd like. Let me know your thoughts and we can work something out ^_^

I would gladly trade with you for those awesome shinies :] I've contacted you.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hello again! I have a breeding project for you :)

Can you breed me a shiny 5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Hidden ability Eevee?
Gender doesn't matter at all, and I don't require any egg moves. I can provide a 6iv, non shiny, modest, Hidden ability Sylveon for you to breed with :)

Let me know what you think!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hello again! I have a breeding project for you :)

Can you breed me a shiny 5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Hidden ability Eevee?
Gender doesn't matter at all, and I don't require any egg moves. I can provide a 6iv, non shiny, modest, Hidden ability Sylveon for you to breed with :)

Let me know what you think!

Challenge accepted! Does it have to female/male?

Furthermore, an update to everyone:

Using my services make you viable for the giveaway*

*I cannot help too many so first come, first serve.
*Shiny for this week is shown inside giveaway area in my Collection (first post)
*This is hardly a contest, since my service offers free shinies in the first place, but see this as a small extra :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Can you breed me a shiny modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 lotad with swift swim I could provide the lotad, and once I get the Mudkip with the nature and Ivs I want I would love if you could breed that too!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Can you breed me a shiny modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 lotad with swift swim I could provide the lotad, and once I get the Mudkip with the nature and Ivs I want I would love if you could breed that too!

Sure, whats your Timezone and when are you available for trading the parent? Not to get your hopes up, but I do already have a Mudkip available as shiny in my collection. I will need to check if I'm allowed to trade it though. ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Sure, whats your Timezone and when are you available for trading the parent? Not to get your hopes up, but I do already have a Mudkip available as shiny in my collection. I will need to check if I'm allowed to trade it though. ^^

Does it have damp ability? And I am able to trade nights Central Time

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017

Yes it has the Damp ability. I've sent a message to ask persmission to send it. But technically I am allowed. For the lotad, we can trade now if you're online, or I can pick it up later :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017

Hey I got you're PM, which you'll see ni your inbox Im presuming. However I cant be here in 4-5 hours as you mentioned. However, my shop buddy JOBO, should be available. You can continue the trade with him and he will start the breeding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back