• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Where do you get Flash, Strength, and whatever the 4th Gym Leader tells you that you could use? (To my guess, it's Surf, I haven't fought him yet)

Oh, and I doubt it's Reshiram. Too difficult to place a 100x100 sprite into a 56x56 space.
All of those are unavailable in this beta, too bad.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I'm not done with this beta yet, but it's been amazing so far. Currently at the Botan City.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
The more I think about it the more I think it is either Jirachi or Zapdos. Jirachi seems sort of unexpected, but fitting in the Naljo region. And Coolboyman seems like a Zapdos sort of guy.

I wonder where I should search? I really want to find this legendary now!! Any hints Coolboyman? Please?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I think he might count Lucario as a legendary. The only reason I think this is because I found one in a place that it shouldn't normally be in. It was in a HEADBUTT TREE! I was headbutting trees for EXP when I found a FREAKIN' LUCARIO! Luckily, I caught it. In case you want to know, it was in a headbutt tree behind the house that you first fight your rival in.

EDIT: Nevermind. I jst went back to headbutting the tree when another Lucario appeared. It can't be the legendary.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Has anybody found any Gold Tokens/Coins? I haven't and have been wondering where they are. Can you mine them? Are they hidden items? Do pokemon hold them?

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Not gonna lie. It would've been epic if that Swellow was legendary. Like with Hacked moves and a low catch rate. And only to be caught in the Pachisi game. lol

Just epic.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
...Can you tell me where? I mean a general area like "In the pokemon only area" or "On the second floor of Mound Cave".

EDIT: I just found one below Laurel City.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
No clue, forgot... Though, I think I found one in that one city the Magnet train takes you to...

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I just realized that we can't make a Sun Stone Ring! Why is that?

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
So we wouldn't need it for the Ultimate ring or whatever it's called?

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Great! Then all I need is the Dusk Stone...and about 15 extra stones plus about 10 bajillion pounds of ashes.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Ok guys. So I went to work to find out what the legendary was. My first task was to find the gameshark code to allow filled Pokedex. Upon filling the Pokedex I checked every name to make sure he wasn't hiding any in the middle. So I saw that the legendaries were the following (though there seems to be 1 or 2 he is hiding because I couldn't get them):
Spoiler:

The more I thought about it the more I realized that the only ones who would really be out in the "wild" instead of a specific place would be Ho-oh, Heatran, and Rayquaza. Now we can't go up that high yet, so that leaves Heatran. And then it hit me. The only place with lava was the cave beneath Rinji's Forest. My guess (just a guess) is that heatran is there.

Anyways, don't take my word for it. I'm sure it is possible that Ho-oh or Lugia could be sitting in that patch of grass north of Oxalis City. Just try out different things. This is just my theory.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I think I may have found some info about the hoenn legendaries. I was messing around with the walk through walls code when I went to Hayward City and over there, I found an NPC that was offering the orbs in exchange for the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald eggs.

Back