• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
It's fine if it's all of them, minus Rachel, but it'll be perfect if it's just those 5.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
It's fine if it's all of them, minus Rachel, but it'll be perfect if it's just those 5.

1/ I love your Signature. It is full of awesomeness (Klaine or Blurt, Whichever you want to call it)
2/ I hope we get more Santana songs for the rest of this season, I loved her original song, and pretty much her voice since she sang in Season 1 when she sang the boy is mine.
I also felt bad when Brittany turned her down.
3/ Original song was a brillant episode, and to be honest I think that one episode had more plot than the last 3 combined. It was like, "BAM,Quinn wants to be prom queen, BAM Kurt sings blackbird, BAM Quinn breaks the truth to Rachel, BAM Kurt and Blaine Finally kiss, BAM Candles, BAM Raise Your Glass, BAM Get it right, BAM Loser like me, BAM Results, BAM Sue punches the announcer, Bam Rachel Becomes MVP, BAM Kurt and Blaine Hold hands. BAM Preview for the next episode."

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
BANG, here comes some spoilers~
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wetpaint.com%2Fglee%2Farticles%2Fglee-spoilers-wetpaints-updated-scoop-on-paleyfest-2011&session_token=ypr2L_wLTiz8ac_Pp-Tv2rxqJNJ8MTMwMDgwMzczOQ%3D%3D
Spoiler:

Heh, Terri's back, finally! But, Terri + Sue=??? OMG...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
That's old news u_u The League of doom is the name of the organisation that will bring Will down, Sandy, Dustin, Sue, Terri and VA.

They also have code names.

Sandy - The Pink Dagger - Mostly it's got the name Pink and it's Sandy
Dustin - Sergeant Handsome got that right The coach of VA making him a Sergeant in terms and he's bloody gorgeous C:
Terri - The Shrew - She's small? ;o;
Sue - Zod - Zod sounds evil.

The night of Neglect will focus on glee club members that have been neglected recently, so that's Tina, Mike, Brittany, Artie and Quinn, this counts for Song wise, so that's why Quinn is involved along with Brittany.

Mike, Artie, Tina & Brittany plan something that will cause a scene, and Mercedes becomes even more diva-ish ;o;

Song list.
Spoiler:

Born this way spoilers
Spoiler:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Finally! I was wondering when Annie was gonna show up.

I hope they sing Adele's Rolling In The Deep. Please let it be Santana!

Perriechu

Years
YOU STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED OUR SAME FONT

You told me that ages ago, like when Special Education was airing XD

OMGDBFGH Please god yes, Santana would own this song, maybe Tina could get it though \: Santana's voice would fit it perfectly. I think Brittany should sing back up vocals like it does on the real song.

Plus, they haven't a done a group number at the end of episodes for a while now \:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I noticed it now. Happy?

I know, but I didn't know when she would show up.

Santana has a more sultry voice fitting it better than Tina. I wish this fantasy would come true.

Maybe the Warbles will end the with a group number again.
On a side note: For God's sake Klaine jump ship now!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It may be old news but you didn't mention anything, so I just thought I should note it. :P

"Someone Like You" would be a better song than "Rolling in the deep" if you ask me, It would fit Rachel, but then again - another solo for her? "Rolling in the deep" doesn't seem like seem like Santana's style at all, so I don't know here that came from. o.o

Perriechu

Years
Just some mediocre news ~

Margret Cho will guest star as Tina' mother, meaning Tina could get into some sort of trouble? This episode is supposed to resemble the Bad Reputation episode from S1 Same as Born this Way representing Theatricality from S1 Both being Lady Gaga centric.

Another song has been, well "added" to the list.

TBA by Sammy David. Jr Sung by Finn

Which is weird, since Sammy's songs are usually Pucks :c

Lauren and Puck have a funny scene and Quinn maybe involved.

Also the episode after Born this Way has had some info leaked.

April Rhodes's all-white production of Wiz has failed. Now she's after Will in order to gain support for starting a one woman show called "Crossroads". April will be singing an original song called "It's 10AM and I'm Drunk."

Puck and Lauren have a "hysterical" scene - Which makes me think the Scene from BTW is meant to be here.

Song list -So far-

It's 10AM and I'm Drunk by Glee, sung by April Rhodes.
TBA, by TBA sung by Mercedes
TBA, by TBA sung by Tina.

It's been confirmed that Santana is singing the Adele song, and also that Sam has a song but it's unknown what it was.

Also a very unlikely romantic pairing will take place, this makes me think it's Samchel, since rumor's were going around about Sam and Rachel since Sam and Santana break up in this episode.

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
"Someone Like You" would be a better song than "Rolling in the deep" if you ask me, It would fit Rachel, but then again - another solo for her? "Rolling in the deep" doesn't seem like seem like Santana's style at all, so I don't know here that came from. o.o

Rachel doesn't fit as a jilted lover. Santana, & soon enough Quinn, fit the description of the song better.

Just some mediocre news ~

Margret Cho will guest star as Tina' mother, meaning Tina could get into some sort of trouble? This episode is supposed to resemble the Bad Reputation episode from S1 Same as Born this Way representing Theatricality from S1 Both being Lady Gaga centric.

TBA by Sammy David. Jr Sung by Finn

Which is weird, since Sammy's songs are usually Pucks :c

It's been confirmed that Santana is singing the Adele song, and also that Sam has a song but it's unknown what it was.

Woot! All these guest star choices rock! We totally need a Tina-centric episode.

I'm not sure how I feel about Finn stealing Puck's SDJ thunder.

Yay! *crosses fingers for 'Rolling In The Deep'*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
A Tina-centric episode? :o Does this mean that Tina finally gets some character development? I was getting so frustrated with her because she didn't seem to relevant to the series to me.

Perriechu

Years
The Warblers album is coming out soon, that has 3 songs on, which are to be sung during the last episodes, the Night of neglect one has been confirmed.

Somewhere only we know by Keane, sung by Blaine and the Warblers.

Born this way information.

There's conflict between Sam and Finn which makes me think that it's over Rachel and Sam ;o;

Tina has more emotional scenes.

Now apparently the only person singing Born this Way is Dave \:

There's has been a Mash-Up recorded, which will be sung by Quinn and Rachel & a Warblers song again....

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I think Somewhere Only We Know will be Kurt's farewell song. I'm interested to see the "conversation" Blaine & Kurt will have upon Kurt's departure. Uuuuu...drama~!

Rachel & Sam?! I heard there was gonna be an unexpected pairing, but this is just weird. Then again, they do have gigantic trouty mouths so they'll sync perfectly.

I am not down with Dave getting a solo! Grrrrr!

I wonder if the mashup will be as good as The Boy Is Mine.

Perriechu

Years
Oh lawd u_u

Glee is now back on the 19th April! >: It's been pushed back, stupid Fox. ;o;

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
Years
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Can I join?
Favourite couple: Kurt x Blaine I would go Gay for Kurt
Favourite song: Thriller/Heads Will Roll and Bills,Bills,Bills ( ALL OF THEM to be honest )

In this "Collab" I . Am. KURT! Please Please Please

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The collab has been dropped if i'm going to be perfectly honest - i'm too busy but yeah - Welcome all you new members, i'll add you all to the list.

Back