• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
355.?

That occupation as been mine since I first joined this place lmao. Location has also been the same since I first joined PC.

Also I said without going to my profile. And it's out of date; it doesn't have my favorite Unova Pokemon in it kekee.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I guess. To be honest I was only doing it because I couldn't think of anything else to type.

By the way, do you even post anywhere outside of Other Trivia? I don't ever see you anywhere else. Technically I joined after you (About 90% of my activity started in early August or so, it was before Diab_Low left because I remember him) and I have 300 more posts than you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your Join Date state something like around two years ago or somethin'? Because if so, you made a typo with "Technically I joined after you". Don't you mean "Technically I joined before you"?

But anyway, roughly two years is a lot of time to post. I know you only started to get more active (In August) but it's easily possible that you made more than 200 posts in the two years.

BTW, I do go to other places.

Years
355 <- I don't even know anymore.
@Binary Peaches - Guuurrrlll, you dedicated.
Lol, I know, I just wanted to have a response. I really have no guesses.

@Gameb0y - your theme is dayum sexy. That is all.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Hey umbr30n! I saw you attack muk in the great pokemon battle thread. What ya got against Muk, huh?! :cer_blankstare:

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your Join Date state something like around two years ago or somethin'? Because if so, you made a typo with "Technically I joined after you". Don't you mean "Technically I joined before you"?

But anyway, roughly two years is a lot of time to post. I know you only started to get more active (In August) but it's easily possible that you made more than 200 posts in the two years.

BTW, I do go to other places.

Technically I joined after you because I started visiting this site for real after your join date. I only visited for about a month or less in both 2010 and 2011. I got nearly all of my posts during this year.

Anyway, I just created a new account under a new username so my join date is more appropriate.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I can pretend to be female all I want. Because I am female.

Now shut up. You actually have no solid proof that I'm male anyway. At least after I delete my last post.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I played Okamiden.

Anyways, riddle me this James. What if I told you that I was actually female and that I was ****ing with you guys from the very beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back