• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 21, 2014
Hello, my name is RubiksJr. I'm a 2D and 3D animator, artist (sort of), and programmer. I recently got into the Pokèmon Games (some time around the beginning of Summer) and I would LOVE to contribute to projects here. (maybe even start one myself!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hey RubiksJr! Glad to have a new face around here. I'm sure everybody would love to see your art, and I'm actually working on a ROM Hacking project myself. As you can probably tell, there's tons of stuff to do, and I hope you can find what's right for you. :)

Years
Hi RubiksJr! Good to meet you, welcome to PC. :D

Ooh, you're quite a diverse person. I think you'll enjoy the Art & Design area even if you only sort of consider yourself an artist, ahaha. There is a lot to do there and you'll get some great feedback on your works. As an artist myself I would recommend it - same goes for our lovely Computers & Technology forum where you can discuss programming and the like.

Enjoy your time here. <3 If you're in need of help just ask a staff member.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh yeah? That all sounds pretty cool! I had an interest of being an artist and a programmer, in which I pursued being a programmer for minor knowledge so, it's always there to fall back on! Right now I'm trying to be a chemical engineer of sorts, so, yeah! Here's to both our dreams! :3

We love to discuss any sort of pokemon related games with you, and we also have our non-pokemon discuss boards here, in case you're interested! We're looking forward to your contributions, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions about the form! And toodles; see you again later. <33

Back