• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Where would be the correct place to post a question looking for the owner of a specific trade-shop-listed pokemon? I've been clued in that somebody is redistributing without permission and I really want the pokemon

I recommend private messaging either; Mac, Twilightblade or twistedpuppy, the moderators of the Trade Corner, about the matter. They can hopefully sort it.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
Years
When I was filling out my details, there were fields for all the things you had "claimed" in claiming threads. How exactly do I "claim" things?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
When I was filling out my details, there were fields for all the things you had "claimed" in claiming threads. How exactly do I "claim" things?

Post in threads like this and as long as you've filled in all the requirements and the form properly (have over 100 posts, iirc), then it's yours and you can list it in your profile. I think the other claim threads are in Culture and Media and Japanese Entertainment iirc.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
I'm new here. I have observed that people's posts have pictures on them at the bottom. How do i apply this to mine?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
That's called a signature. Click "User CP" at the top of the page, pick "Edit Signature", code whatever you want to have under your posts, and save it. I think you might need 15 posts before you can use images in your sig, but text will still be fine for now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You need to have donated a certain amount of money to be able to post blogs, or earn it through getting 5,000 posts or winning certain contests.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
Years
Post in threads like this and as long as you've filled in all the requirements and the form properly (have over 100 posts, iirc), then it's yours and you can list it in your profile. I think the other claim threads are in Culture and Media and Japanese Entertainment iirc.

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
GIF Help!

I havent been on in a while and i forgot how to make animated pictures or gifs move! Can somone refresh my memory please.

droomph

weeb
Years
You just put a link to a .gif image inside the [IMG][/IMG] tags.

Example: [IMG]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/011.gif[/IMG]

Output:
011.gif

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
Years
In one of my classes this last spring we learned how to make animated GIFs in Photoshop. You basically open up a bunch of pictures in Photoshop, open up the Animations panel, and stick the pictures into the panel's storyboard-like timeline. After this, you can set the time delays and other such features as you like.

As an example, here is the animated GIF I did for that class: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Dani17/LeVine.gif. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Oh I guess he meant how to make it work on the forums. My bad. (In reference to post #2).

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Thanks first post and now i know how to make gifs thanks xD.

droomph

weeb
Years
Well, not that it matters, why is the "disable smilies" button not automatically checked whenever I access from mobile? I can deal with it if I have to, but I'd rather not :P

Years
This might be a dumb question, but do people make the bar things (The Fire Monotype one in my Signature for example) by themselves, or is there somewhere to get them. I didn't know where I would ask this so I decided to ask here.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
This might be a dumb question, but do people make the bar things (The Fire Monotype one in my Signature for example) by themselves, or is there somewhere to get them. I didn't know where I would ask this so I decided to ask here.

They use photoshop to make them. n__n

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If you take a look around the Art Gallery section, maybe someone there will be able to help you out. Be sure to read and understand the rules before asking first, though.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Quick and simple question.

I've seen several supporters have their username back to the default style, but I can't seem to know how to do so. I know someone explained to me before, but that was a year ago, back when groups were still in, however I completely forgot. I'd really appreciate if someone would be able to tell me how I would be able to change my username back to what it was since I'm really starting to dislike steel blue and italics.

(Also is there a way to remove the supporter bar? Since I think it's ugly too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back