• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quirks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We all have some weird quirks.
What are yours?

One of mine is that I can't stand wearing socks to bed. I don't know why. But it bothers me and I always take them off at night. ._.

I also have noticed that I make this stupid face while skateboarding. I assume it's because I'm concentrating and trying not to be thrown off, considering I only ever skateboard down steep hills. I look kind of like I'm snarling.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gah, I flare my nose when i'm concentrating. It's terrible.

Hum, I pace fervently sometimes when thinking.
When i'm talking to somebody new, and for one reason or another I distrust them/am not impressed, I speak using old english,with a cold feeling to it, and with a far broader vocabulary. Usually people take the hint.
I tend to use alternate spellings if I like them more. I.e: Vampyre, Pheonix, Armour

I'll probably think of more and add them later.

Years
I always have to have two pillows on my bed because my head can't stand resting on just one.

Also, if the weather's cold I wear socks to bed so my feet don't freeze up.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I never wear socks to bed, it just feels uncomfortable for some reason. Even in Winter when I know my feet will freeze to death in the night, if I do put on socks, they just instantly slip off themselves like magic. It's like my feet are archenemies with socks when I'm in bed.

When I feel even plants against my knee, I have the urge to crouch down and sort of brush my knee. I'm just overparanoid I guess of finding spiders or insects haha. D:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Whenever I wash my hands with soap, i get an urge to wash my face as well. If I resist, I feel dirty.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
when ever I am done with my computer I have to shut it down everytime, or I'm scared someone with help themselves to going on it.

Years
I bite my lower lip when I'm concentrating. I didn't notice I would do it for a long time, then someone pointed it out to me and I got very self-conscious about it, but still couldn't manage to stop doing it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have to have a magazine or something to concentrate on while I'm doing a Number Two, because I don't like concentrating on what I'm doing.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
We all have some weird quirks.
What are yours?

One of mine is that I can't stand wearing socks to bed. I don't know why. But it bothers me and I always take them off at night. ._.

I know, it always happens to me too. My mom says my grandpa was the same way.

when ever I am done with my computer I have to shut it down everytime

Yeah, even if I wake up 3:00 in the morning and I see that my laptop isn't turned off, I just have to shut it down.

Last edited:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I can't stand shoes, so I tend not to wear them. This sometimes draws strange looks when I'm out and about, which is pretty amusing.

Any activity that I do have to be done with songs that "fit" in my mind - cooking breakfast has to be done to Seven Nation Army xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I always have to have two pillows on my bed because my head can't stand resting on just one.

Same with me, but instead of two pillows, I have a mini bolster on the top of my pillow.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to block the volume bar on TV screen when adjusting volumes before it fades out, because I thought it might attack me when it fades, back then. I lose this habit after getting newer TV though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back