• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

CMZ04+

Chris
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
I just completed the game, I wish there was more. Guess I just have to wait for the new beta.

By that, do you mean you beaten the first orange gym? I am just asking because, after that, I have been able to go to the next city, but I can't do the 2nd gym, which is still in the first orange island. Does it end there?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
By that, do you mean you beaten the first orange gym? I am just asking because, after that, I have been able to go to the next city, but I can't do the 2nd gym, which is still in the first orange island. Does it end there?

Short answer- yes it does.

dbcification

Long-Time Lurker
Years
So, I just got to Celadon after spending hours hopelessly lost in Silph Co... A few things I've noticed from Kanto:

1. Lt. Surge = Guile. Just look at his sprite in battle.

2. There was a trainer in Saffron's gym who I swear had a 62 Kadabra... Either I'm going blind, or that guy should be the gym leader :/

3. Kanto Gym leaders seem to say what they said in FR/LG.

4. This was a difficult enough game what with everyone being nearly 10 levels above where they are in the original, but... Holy hell, Victory Road. That first Trainer. :/ I mean, I wasn't expecting a cakewalk, but that was probably the closest I've come to losing since Falkner.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
Is it confirmed that the physical/special split is fully working in the official release? I can't seem to be able to fully test whether or not it's working properly...

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Is it confirmed that the physical/special split is fully working in the official release? I can't seem to be able to fully test whether or not it's working properly...

The Physical / Special split in the official 3.1 release is completely broken. Every move is a Special attack, making Physical Pokemon completely useless. Use the Live Beta.

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Hey I have a problem. I enterred the silph Co and i found the key. Then, I oppened the first door amd went to battle some enemies but I died and respawned to a pokemon center. Now when I try to go back to the silph Co and open the door, nothing happen. The key is not at his place because I took it ealier. I can't continue the storyline because of that. Do you know how to fix it?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
One request...

Could you please update the Live Log more frequently? I see that the newest Live Beta version was released yesterday, but the latest entry in the Live Log was on January 26th. I'd really like to know the changes, bugfixes, etc changed in the latest Live Log... thanks!

Also qq..

does anyone know the earliest one can get a Sun Stone? Thanks!

EDIT:

Another bug I found:
I *THINK* Rain Dance and Sunny Day don't correctly increase/decrease Water and Fire moves. I used Rain Dance and was doing the same damage with Water Gun as I did before using it... so I think its broken, possibly relating to the special / physical split, I don't know.

Yet another bug that I also experienced but forgot to report. Although I've only observed this with Rain Dance, not Sunny Day. The automatically started rain never boosted my Feraligator's Water moves.

About the live log, that thing gets auto-updated periodically. It doesn't necessarily mean any changes were made to it the last time it was updated. The changes listed in the live log are the actual changes that have been made. The other changes are fixes for the bugs which get labeled 'fixed'.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Hey I have a problem. I enterred the silph Co and i found the key. Then, I oppened the first door amd went to battle some enemies but I died and respawned to a pokemon center. Now when I try to go back to the silph Co and open the door, nothing happen. The key is not at his place because I took it ealier. I can't continue the storyline because of that. Do you know how to fix it?

I noticed the door closes behind you but never actually died in the building. This should count as a bug. Try using a cheat to Walk through walls. That should fix your problem, as an quick fix.

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Ok I've beaten the elite four twice, and beat Red in Mt. Silver after which Axel called me and told me to meet him at the Kanto Office Block, the problem is that he doesnt seem to be there and noone in the building says anything useful, I can't get up the stairs and Oak won't stamp my pass to get to the orange islands. What do I do? please reply.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Hmm, weird when I got to Kanto, all of the gym leaders were already beaten. Any reason as to why this is?

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I downloaded it, but i cant play it on my emulator desmume. Do I need a fire red Rom? What should I do, if I have that?

dbcification

Long-Time Lurker
Years
I downloaded it, but i cant play it on my emulator desmume. Do I need a fire red Rom? What should I do, if I have that?

You can't use Desmume. This is a hack of a GBA game. You need VBA. Better yet, the preloaded VBA offered in this thread.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Hmm, weird when I got to Kanto, all of the gym leaders were already beaten. Any reason as to why this is?

I know LaZ has addressed this bug.

Go to your room in New Bark town. There is a box in the bottom-right corner. Talk to this box. This will reset all trainers in the game to "not fought". It may be annoying since all the trainers in Johto will battle you again but at least it will allow you to enjoy Kanto has intended.

Years
I know LaZ has addressed this bug.

Go to your room in New Bark town. There is a box in the bottom-right corner. Talk to this box. This will reset all trainers in the game to "not fought". It may be annoying since all the trainers in Johto will battle you again but at least it will allow you to enjoy Kanto has intended.

what box though, I might not be to Kanto, but there is no box in the bottom right corner.

Back