• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon needed for new types

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
I'm considering a fanhack based on Platinum's code and HG/SS graphics, with some gameplay changes that include two new types (Light and Sound). Retyping a few existing species is easy enough; but if I stick only to official Pokémon, then there won't be enough species for a type. This leads to my main questions:

1. Does anyone know of existing Gen IV fangames which added the same types? (I'd give the hackers credit for their material, along with GameFreak and Nintendo getting credit for theirs.)
  2. If those games used Fakemon, how would I get hold of full stats to code in? I've seen lots of fanmade Fakedexes on YouTube; but those typically show only pictures/names/types, with no other information.

Back