• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Finally Adrian spoke up. It startled Able to hear such a deep voice. She slowly turned around, slightly ashamed but still irritated at her owner. What Eric said didn't heighten her mood much either. She was even more irritated that this was all just a test. She just hated being bossed around. She wanted to be dominant! But so far she wasn't doing a very good job at it. Just like how she was in the wild as a little Nincada. She was wondering what things would be like if she was never captured in the first place... and to be frank, she was kind of afraid of the thought.

Able looked down to the ground and simply followed Adrian silently... until finally speaking up once they reached their destination.

"I hate this! I want to be in charge! I was always in charge since they day I hatched! I didn't let myself get eaten up at youth because I took charge!" Able said, starting to refer to her younger days as a Nincada. She developed this selfish trait at youth it seemed. "...I wasn't gonna hurt him! But darn it sometimes he just dosn't know what he's doing!" Able said, completely unaware that Mark indeed did know just what he was doing and just how to make Able a more formidable force.

Mark meanwhile crossed his arms and looked to the side.

"Hmph. Now I need a new shirt... Today sucks." Mark said. "...I'm just used to giving my Pokemon alot of freedom. Snype enjoys it, Len enjoys it, and I think Commodore enjoys it. But then again I've known the three of them for a long time so maybe it just comes off as natural. I want to get along with Able, and if I have to step my foot into the ground to do it then I will... How was it like when you first got Adrian Eric? Able was pretty calm when I first got her." Mark asked.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Adrian just silently listened as Able spoke, telling him about her thoughts and feelings, but before she could go on he flicked up a claw to silence her. "Let me ask you one thing Able, when you were a Nincada... did anyone care for you before Mark? Did anyone bother to aid you? To be there for you every step of the way? Now ask yourself this, has Mark been there for you? Does he take time out of HIS life to make sure you get stronger? Does he not use TMs on you to give you stronger moves? Does he not take you to classes so that you can learn better techniques?" He was silent for a moment to let her think all of this, "Able, you must understand one thing. We Ninjask are feisty for a reason, our minds go much faster than human minds, much faster than most other pokemon in fact. We are ninja pokemon. Often we strive to lead, or to be led by another powerful individual. What is happening is not your fault, I too tried to kill my trainer, and yes, if this continues you will slash at Mark's neck and watch him slowly bleed to death. My trainer is a lawyer so imagine how many cases he gets with Ninjasks fatally injuring their owners and the parents often wanting the city to kill the pokemon?"

He shook his head, "Don't delude yourself, eventually a breaking point is reached and when you have his blood on your claws it will be too late. What I can help you do is to curve that behavior. It is instinct and one simple session won't help you. You will need much training to focus your mind on what you want, and that is to be on the same level as your trainer. It took me a good year to reach that point with Eric, but tell me here and now if you want this. If you don't then I will leave, but, if you are as feisty as I see you as, then no matter the challenge that faces you, you will go on to prove your worth. Which will it be young one?" He asked her.

Eric chuckled at Mark's query, "Yes, he was, then when he evolved he got very dominant. It grew out of hand you see, he tried to kill me one day." He then twisted his head to the side to show Mark a small mark along his neck. "A scar, almost hit my jugular. He got really pissed and accidentally crashed through a window. I went down, took the broken glass off of him and stayed with him until the medics arrived. Never left his bedside. We got some professional help after that." He smirked at the memory, "Let's hope you don't have to go through that?" He said.

Megaman765

Years
The more Adrian talked, the more she hated to admit that he was right. Her life before being captured wasn't exactly all that great. True, Mark did infact take time out of his life to make Able stronger, even if he was a bit Rusty... Able was just extremely impatient.

"Nobody cared for me. You know that as well as I do. Ninjask don't stay with their children after breeding. They leave them to fend for their selves at birth. I was one of the stronger ones out of them and was able to survive. The others probably got eaten. (Tv tropes woohoo) " Able said. She continued to listen to Adrian. He was a very wise Ninjask... Able was actually starting to admire him... Able never really would think of hurting Mark. After all, they usually weren't naturally hostile unless provoked of course. Still, she'd picture that Little kids would have trouble raising a Ninjask without help.

Adrian asked Able if she wanted training. He kept calling her feisty and kind of appreciated the complement. Able didn't have anything to lose at this point. He didn't want the blood of a human on her claws... Able flew up a bit closer to him confidently.

"...Alright. I do want it. I'll take the training." Able said.

Eric had been in the same situation as Mark, only it was almost too late for him. He had a large cut on his neck which surprisingly didn't kill him. Looking back at it now, it was never a good idea to provoke a Pokemon. They practically had superhuman abilities. The last thing anyone wanted is a lizard that breathed fire holding a grudge on them.

"Haha, yeah. I haven't had the best luck myself so I hope that I don't end up in that kind of mess. Hopefully I'll be able to control Able a bit better... I actually do have a pretty good plan on how to use her very effectively..." Mark said. He wasn't sure if he wanted to reveal his plan but he supposed he did owe Eric and Lucia.

"...I'm guessing you know of the move Baton Pass? You see where I'm going with this Eric?" Mark said with a confident smirk. He wanted to make Able not only into a strong quick Pokemon, but into a viable support Pokemon. He wasn't sure how Able would like that though... she wanted to be out there fighting, but this strategy might end up helping Mark win more battles if he was successful.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Adrian watched as Able listened to his words and then she spoke to him. She was getting calmer and calmer now which was very good. "Yes, that is a shame with young, but it is how the strong survive and you are strong Able." He said. As she agreed to the training he nodded his head, "Very good. The training will be tough, but for now the first part will be simple, but listen closely. Don't battle. Not at all. You will not battle, instead, you will train with Mark. You will simply listen to his battle strategies and attack something like a tree or such. Listen to him and see how his strategies work. You won't put your whole trust in him, this I know, but for the present just listen to him, even if you brain screams at you to do what you want, listen. Now come with me." He said as he flew back to Eric and Mark, buzzing lightly at Eric.

Eric turned away from Mark as Adrian lightly traced his claw in the air. "I see. It seems Able wants to undergo the training Mark." He said happily. "For now, you won't battle with Able, just train with her, let her practice her moves and tell her what strategies you want to practice but don't let her battle an enemy." He grinned. "Since it is close, I want you to do this part of the training until New Year's. There is a party at our estate every New Year's, we can meet then or we can meet here, it's your call with what is comfortable." He stated simply.

"I expect to see you and Able at a time we'll work out later." He smirked. "It will be quite the workout. Also, if you do want to bring any other students who are interested or have a Ninjask of their own then feel free to do so. It could benefit them as well."

Lucia nodded slowly. "But for now I need to head off." He said with a smile. "Be safe Mark, train Able well and I'll see you later sis." He said as he hugged her. "I need to get back to Viridian quick, trial and all." He said as he recalled Adrian and took out another pokeball to reveal an Alakazam. "See you two later!" He said as he grabbed hold of the psychic's shoulder and teleported away.

Lucia was silent for a moment then turned to Mark with a weak smile, "So... uh... to the shop then?" She asked.

Megaman765

Years
Able nodded hesitantly. Basicly she just had to force herself to listen to Mark. He didn't trust him too much but if this was how the training was, then she'd show off just how feisty she could truly get. But for now she needed a break. She just wanted to go into her Pokeball and rest a bit. It was a very long day for her and tomorrow would be even longer. Able would just have to deal with not battling for awhile. Able flew over to Mark along with Adrian.

Mark listened to how this training was supposed to work. The idea was to not battle with Able and just simply train with her. Simple. He's done that a couple times before. He had all of his Pokemon try racing and Able looked like she was having fun then! Maybe he should do that more often in the morning, even though Able will obviously win... still, runner up isn't so bad!

"Alright Eric. Looking forward to it! See you then!" Mark said. He returned Able to her Pokeball. She needed some time to relax anyways he figured. Now it was just Mark, Lucia, and Roberto.

"O-oh! Yeah! Lets give that TM store a look. I've been there once and they have a pretty nice selection whenever its in stock. I got a few ideas in mind..." Mark said to her. He looked down at the cut in his shirt.

"Ha, I might have some spare shirts back home. If anyone asks why I have a big cut in my shirt, we'll just tell them we were running through a bunch of branches! Though, maybe getting a new look wouldn't hurt. Maybe something more fitting for winter..." Mark said. His mood was certainly lifted now...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled as it seemed that Mark's mood considerably lifted. She just had to make sure that she didn't bring up that girl's name anytime soon and just make sure to occupy his mind with other things. They could go to the TM store of course and then they could get some ice cream. It would be just a nice outgoing among new friends. Still, she wanted to show that Valorie a thing or two. How could she just act like that to Mark and just run off? She was pretty sure any respect Mark had for her had quickly diminished. Though for now, it was the TM store.

Lucia nodded her head at Mark's words, "Yeah, your secret is safe with me. Can't have anyone thinking Able could be dangerous, wouldn't be good. Anyway, what kind of TMs were you thinking about buying? Since I just got Diana I need to see if there is anything there that can suit her. What would you suggest Mark?" She asked as Roberto walked beside her, gazing all around as he usually did.

Megaman765

Years
"Well if there's any TM you should look for, its something that would help take care of that weakness to fighting types that Diana has. Fighting type moves are pretty common. As for me... I'm still looking into some supportive moves. I still don't know what every TM does so I might go and experiment a bit." Mark said as they began to approach the TM store. It wasn't the most fancy shop. Mark could compare it to a tiny general store if anything. Besides, you don't need that much space to fit in a couple TMs. It was just a small business. Mark did wonder where the owner received all of these TMs. Maybe he was some kind of crazy merchant?

Already Mark was browsing through what TMs were in stock... right now he was interested in giving Snype another useful move so he began searching through the disks.

"You brother sure knows his stuff. He's a pretty nice guy." Mark said

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded as they entered the store and Mark already went to go find what he needed. Lucia glanced around, a bit confused as to why a TM shop would be so small. The TM shop she would visit in Saffron were very huge. They were big enough to even have a testing room where one could have their pokemon test out new moves they would learn. It wasn't bad.... but it also wasn't up to par with the other places she had been to. Lucia thought on Mark's advice about fighting types. Well... were there any moves here that Diana could learn?

Lucia browsed along the isle until she picked up a TM. She looked it over for a bit before also grabbing another one and moving up to the register. "I would like these two." She said as she handed out her credit card to the cashier who swiped it and she nodded her thanks. Roberto was always staying beside her, every so often glancing at the boy.

She smiled at Mark's statement, "He sure is. Always has been like that."

Megaman765

Years
Mark browsed through the selection. He picked up three TMs, Ice Beam, Will-o-wisp, and Substitute. Ice Beam itself was very expensive and he didn't' want to use up any more money then that. But then another TM caught his eye... Sleep talk? He never even heard of the move before and it was fairly cheap. Maybe Lucia knew a thing or two about the move... if not her then maybe the Cashier.

Will-o-wisp was mostly for Snype so that he could be more defensive when fighting stronger Pokemon. Roberto came in mind. Something like Will-o-wisp would be good against him whenever Snype finally battled him. Ice Beam would be for Commodore incase he had to go against another Dragon Pokemon. Substitute would possibly be for Able if he was to get his Baton Pass strategy off the ground.

He walked up to the counter with three TMs, pointing to the Sleep Talk TM.

"Hey Lucia, do you know what Sleep Talk does? I kinda have a guess but I wanted to make sure..." Mark asked, smiling.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn winced slightly as her vision cleared but the bright light had left her with a terrible headache, which wasn't helped much by all the shouting the two boys were doing and the sounds of the battle. Taking a breath Rosalyn moved closer to Jimmy so she was right next to him and hugged the Pokemon egg with both hands when a voice shouted "That's enough, cut it out!". which made her whimper softly again as her head hurt more.

Turning to see a man who obviously was part of the staff ask someone to explain what happened Rosie took a slight step forward. "Well sir, I'm not really sure what happened before I showed up, but Bryce was going to take my Pokemon Egg when I tripped, and Jimmy was just trying to keep that from happening, it just...got a little out of hand" she said before wincing again and putting a hand on her head.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Infirmary

196.gif
471.gif

Mana kept quiet the whole flight to the infirmary. She really liked the wind playing with her hair and how fast they were going, it was like having wings!

Mana smiled the whole time, even though she knew she was going to be drowned in a lot of questions from both Drake ans Kilik, and maybe Valorie too. Well… maybe not Valorie, but Mana had to tell her what she did to her anyways. Something like that shouldn'tstay secret ftom Valorie, but was Mana really wrong by using attract on her? Valorie looked all cheered up right? Even though it seemed that it had worken out after awhile.

Kilik and Mana arrived at the infirmary and Kilik was the first to get off from Zeal's back, Mana got off after him. "L-Let's go…" Mana said, walking inside and dragging Kilik along with her. Mana asked where Valorie's room was and got told where it was, dragging Kilik along again. Mana was obviously very nervous. "I'm sorry for that…" she said once they arrived forward Valorie's door and letted go of Kilik's jacket, it was softly so she wouldn'y damage him or his clothes. She just stood there after that, looking at the ground and waiting for Drake to come as well, she actually thought he would be here already.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled at Mark's question, "Sleep talk is a move where the pokemon can attack while it's asleep. I'm not sure what the attacks looks like to be honest, I haven't seen it used before, but apparently it can deal a moderate amount of damage." She said with a firm nod of her head. "So, with Able, think you two can make it work?" She asked as she began to walk out of the door with Mark following presumably. "I think you two can, you seem to be a remarkable trainer Mark so I'm sure you can adapt quite quickly." She smiled at him, "So, now that Thanksgiving is here I just can't wait for Christmas!" She giggled at the thought, "Does it snow here during Christmas?" She asked him.

Megaman765

Years
Attack while sleeping?! Mark was surprised that he had never heard of the move before. This was perfect for Len! He absolutely needed this move immediately! He wouldn't have to rely on using Lum berries when all he had to do was use Rest once and get right back to attacking. Combine that with Belly Drum and Len would turn into a true force to be reckoned with!

Mark quickly purchased the TM's as quickly as he could. Now he was extremely eager to test this out in a battle!... tommorow maybe. He began to walk with Lucia out the door as she began to compliment Mark as a trainer. He scratched at the back of his head a bit nervously.

"Ha, aw comon your gonna make me blush. I don't think I'm that amazing of a trainer compared to what I've seen." Mark said, clearly being Modest. "I'm sure me and Able could make things work. I mean, Snype was a pain to get along with but we're like best friends now!" He added. The mention of Christmas got Mark excited. Every kid looked forward to Christmas. Free gifts! His parents were no doubt going to be coming down to visit Mark once christmas hit which is perfect timing. He assumed that there wouldn't be classes on christmas break. Students would likely leave the island or their folks would come to the island and visit them. Just some family time!

"I'm not sure. I haven't been here that long. I sure hope it does snow though! That means snowball fights! Haha, be sure to watch your back once the snow hits! I won't be the only one throwing snowballs everywhere." Mark snickered.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia shook her head, "No, I mean it. I have seen some trainers around the estate, young but stupid. They just don't know how to bond but you do!" She smiled at him, "That takes innate talent to be able to turn around a Sableye like that." She said. "Have you ever thought about specialization? You seem to be able to bond with Snype real well, you could have a kind of sense with ghost types and since most ghosts are pranksters and such no doubt you could catch another and become buddies in no time!"

She chuckled at the thought of snow, "There were times back at the estate where we did have snowball fights. Well, with Regal there we could construct huge snow forts. Just having a castle where we try and get rid of the other fort." She brushed her hair back a bit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter Two:
New Beginnings

Part Two

Ty seemed to pass by the others out of sight. Huh. Anyways, his direct route to the Academy matched with his fast pace made him reach the Cafeteria in no time flat. He opened to the doors to see a large room, now full of students, and some families as well. What a sight. He was soon distracted by a familiar voice; the Nurse was here and waiting for him.

"I see you've returned safely... How is the little furball?"

"Hope...? She just woke up... I'm pretty sure she doesn't trust me, but for now she doesn't really have any options..."

"Well, at least she's alright. Anyways, I came here to tell you that the offer was accepted; you can move your things into the Pokemon Center and move in tonight... After Thanksgiving dinner, I hope. Is your family coming?"

Ty shook his head. "My family? No... They have no idea where I went, nor does it matter to them... But it's alright. I can handle myself just fine."

"Well... Hey, why don't you bring your food back to the Pokemon Center? It'd be better than eating alone, right?"

Ty thought for a moment. "Hmm... I guess so. Let me get all of my things together first." Ty lifted the bundle of Eevee up, and placed her inside of his hood, which rested against his back. Now Hope has a small hammock to rest in! "I'll meet you there, then?"

The Nurse nodded, and headed for the lunch line to get her own food.

Ty entered the room with all of his things, re-capsuling them and stuffing them into his bag. "Hmm... Maybe I should find an Eevee Doll, too." He mumbled to himself as he finished packing, closing and locking the door. There was already a sign to direct anyone who went looking for the groomer to head to the PokeCenter, so that was taken care of. He made his way back to the front office and, surprise, Mrs. Moody was there. "Hey... I guess I won't be needing this anymore, huh?" Ty placed the Room Key on the desk and the woman took it bitterly.

Bag_Rm._2_Key_Sprite.png

"So, are you going to announce it too, or--"

The woman scowled, rolling her eyes. "I know how to do my job. I'll get on it in a minute."

Jeez, fine. Ty turned and left, heading in the direction of the Pokemon Center... After preparing himself a meal.

Fixed Float!

Satchel-Pack
Spoiler:
WHITNEY ELI

Pokémon:
017.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Part Three

Making her way to the office, she happened to notice an older teen leaving. She turned to the receptionist, who clearly didn't like her job much at the moment. She looked like she needed some enthusiasm! "Hiya! I'm Whitney Eli, where's my room?"

The woman looked up at Whitney, as if that cheerful tone was the most bizarre thing she'd ever heard. She simply sighed and took out a large binder, scanning through it. "Whitney... Eli... Suicune Dorm... Room 13... 1337? What the-- Oh... Funny." The receptionist was unamused, and simply erased the extra numbers. "Room 17 of Suicune Dorm. You'd better go get settled in. Classes start tomorrow."

"Okay!" Whitney chuckled before turning and leaving in the direction of the dorms. Meanwhile, the receptionist's jaw dropped. An /Angel/??

Fixed Float!

*"A-Attention, students... The Academy Groomer, Ty, is being relocated to the Pokemon Center. Thank you, and have a happy Thanksgiving. That was an angel..."*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Pokemon Center

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
The sliding doors opened wide at the Oak Town Pokemon Center, located nearby the entrance of the Academy. Danielle, along with Mienfoo, and Tyler firmly walked inside the building and headed straight downstairs. They passed through a directory that showed them what was inside the basement section of the Pokemon Center. Trade stations and battle centers were located inside. Both Danielle and Tyler were heading towards the trading station nearby.

Danielle was curious as to what Tyler wanted to offer her. Was it a rare Pokemon? An illegal Pokemon? Do illegal Pokemon even exist? Many of those questions, and other thoughts came around Danielle's mind as she and Tyler approached to the nearest trade station. A moderator with a blue t-shirt and jeans was standing right at the middle of the station, awaiting for a group to come by.

"I'm quite curious as to what you want to trade me, even if it's something out of the blue." Danielle told Tyler.

Tyler held the Pokeball into his hand and glanced it once more. "It's…a Cyndaquil. I just caught it at the Forest. But the problem is, I tried training this Cyndaquil but it wouldn't obey me at all. A friend of mine told me that if I trade it away, it would improve in terms of behavior, but I won't have it anymore. I also wanted to see what a traded Pokemon acted like. So, I wanted you to have my Cyndaquil."

Danielle, absent-minded, had absolutely no clue on what a Cyndaquil was. Being a new trainer still, she began to wonder what it looked like. From her assumptions, it must be a fire-type.

But she also had the same problem with Swifty. He was always coming out of the Pokeball, and disobeying her every step of the way. If Danielle were to trade Swifty away, she would lose a Pokemon she caught, but will gain a Pokemon owned by another trainer.

"Okay, I guess I'll take your Cyndaquil. How about I trade you my Vulpix? Fair deal?" she asked as Tyler placed his Pokeball on the machine.
"I guess it's fair deal. How is your Vulpix?"

"Swifty's a great Pokemon, but does have his flaws. But I'm sure those aren't as bad as your Cyndaquils. I heard Vulpixes are easier to train. I…just haven't had the time since I caught him to do so." Danielle then took out Swifty's Pokeball. Mienfoo wasn't aware of what's going on. He quickly assumed that he would be the one to be traded. He grabbed onto Danielle's shirt in case he would be returned to his Pokeball. Swifty's Pokeball was then placed on the machine.

"Ready, trainers?" The moderator asked both of them.

Danielle glanced at Tyler once more, then to Swifty inside his ball. "Good luck later in life, Swifty. I'll never forget you." She then stepped back once from the machine.

Tyler bid his farewell to his Cyndaquil as well, stepping back from the machine. The moderator started to configure the computer on the machine to begin the trade. "Okay, how trading works is simple. You give the person one Pokemon and vice versa. You have 48 hours to reconsider this trade, and it must be done by the same moderator, which would be myself, Gilda." The moderator explained, "Any questions before we start the quick process?"

Both trainers shook their heads.

"Let the trade begin!"

Megaman765

Years
Now Mark really was blushing from the praise. Lucia was probobly right. Mark seemed to have some talent with dealing with Ghosts. He recalled back to the Lugia Dorm. Thanks to him and Snype, they were able to organize a huge event all by their selves and were easily able to communicate with the ghosts there. Of course, he likes to keep his involvement of moving Gary's ship across the island to himself. He'd kill Mark if he found out but by Arceus Mark was proud of it!

"I guess I take alot of it from my Mom. I've been around Pokemon since I was little so I have alot of experience with just getting to know Pokemon such as Len. It just takes awhile to figure it out but all it takes is knowing what that Pokemon likes and sticking to it. Thats how me and Snype got together. I decided to join him in being a little trouble maker for awhile. Haha. Can't say I'm proud but it was fun." Mark said, smiling, playing around with the cut in his shirt. He sighed a moment.

"...You know Lucia I don't think I ever thanked you for today. You've stuck by me pretty much all the way since my last battle. I...appreciate it. Thanks. Your a great friend and a nice girl in general..." Mark said, sort of tempted to at least give her a hug.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake walked into the center, noting that Zeal was already there. His long cape flowed behind him as he walked confidently down the hallway. He paused to ask a nurse about where Valorie was, and was pointed in the right direction. With his face set he walked down the hallway, and into her room, surveying the layout, keeping an eyes on Killik and Mana, who had seemed shy about entering first.

"Valorie? You ok kid?" he said after a moment.

Kiki

Kiki dashed into the cafeteria and hopped in the line, giggling. She was having agood time, but... So many people! She felt a bit overwhelmed, and her heart was pounding. Maybe... She had better wait till later... Much later....

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael and Zora

"Oh uhm.. What do you wanna do Cecil?" Zora asked and looked at her hands as she played with her thumbs and smiled at herself her face beet red of embarrassment. Her Zorua was smiling at the Haunter and then transformed into a Haunter and stood next to it and you honestly couldn't tell them apart. Her Mudkip had softly tackled Lulu to the ground and Lulu's face flushed and she softly pushes the Mudkip off of her and stood next to Dewott. Pikachu and Snorunt had fallen asleep on their trainers heads and Pikachu accidentally shocked my head and made my hair stand up even more than usual. I chuckled lightly and looked at Cecil and Zora.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Indigo Wave - Cafeteria

At first, Indigo thought that perhaps the red haired girl had not heard his question. This notion quickly dissipated when Gwen looked up at him in an almost puzzled manner. Indigo was afraid he'd asked someone who had no intention of sitting with anyone ever. It'd be just his luck to have asked a well known loner if he could sit with her. Everyone else around probably knew that she was that way and was now getting ready to pull Indigo away from the bizarre stranger he now stood before. Indigo was rather tempted to yell "Sorry!" and run as fast as he could from the room and never look back when Gwen finally replied.

Indigo berated himself for being so paranoid and moved down to sit down when he heard Gwen's next sentence. Indigo settled into his chair, thinking upon the red haired girl's name. Gwen. Indigo liked that name a whole lot more than his own. Indigo's thoughts were suddenly swamped with the old bitterness he felt regarding his own name. For a good few moments, Indigo stared at Gwen in a way that seemed cold and judgmental thanks to those thoughts, only for him to snap back to reality again when he realized he was yet to answer her question.

"You may call me Indigo."

...Indigo couldn't believe he'd just said that. He had come here to see knew pokémon and maybe make some friends, but once again, his tongue seemed to just throw out whatever it felt like. He may not know this girl, but that was all the more reason not to condescend.

"...My friends call me Indie."

There, that was better. Maybe now she wouldn't think he was a complete ass.

"I'm new here too, actually. I wasn't meant to come here, but I got kind of lost. I'm actually pretty glad you let me sit with you."

As Indigo spoke these words, his brain was screaming at him to shut up. Why would he tell someone he had gotten lost!? Gwen might end up thinking Indigo was an airhead or something!
When Gwen ruffled her own hair and smiled at Indigo, he couldn't help but sit up a little straighter. This girl was seeming nicer and nicer with each moment that passed. Suddenly embarassed by how his own inner thoughts, Indigo decided to try and relax and looked around himself.

"So... What is it exactly that's going on in here?"

The question was a warranted one. There seemed to be students coming in rather rapidly to the cafeteria now and Indigo was rather curious about what was happening. He was sure Gwen would know. Why else would she be here?

Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy walked with the others happily. He felt great! He had no idea why but he didn't even care. There was no reason to. He didn't even think about anything but the food that was waiting for him once he got to the cafeteria. On impulse, Andy ran on after Kiki yelling "Hey, wait up! I want food too, ya know!"

When Kiki jumped in line for food, Andy didn't hesitate to step in beside her shamelessly, ignoring the one or two people who were making faces at the back of his head.

"What'cha getting, Kiki?" he asked in a jolly manner, folding his arms. Andy didn't quite know what he himself wanted yet, but he was sure Kiki could be a big help in giving him some idea. After all, he was hungry, but he couldn't just eat /anything/, no could he?

Back