• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
OMG it fits! *fan squeals* She's so cute! Thanks! I love how completely unaware of matching colors she is.

Fuyu

Years
I'm working on my post, only I have one thing on another site to get done first. :D

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Just posted. I had to have Silas throw in something funny amid being assaulted by the lion guy lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hahaha I'm finally reading posts now and I saw the Travis Barker reference in Jackblaze's post. LOVE IT.

I'm home alone today so I should have a post up within the next 12 hours d:

Years
Hey guys, should I keep doing this whole sound track thing? Like, is it setting the mood for the episode and stuff? Cause that's what I'm trying to do. Let me know, cause I'm currently writing Adventure Two and wondering if I should put a song in (:

Fuyu

Years
I enjoy songs :D So personally I say go for it. It helps me write the posts.

Years
Sh*t gets real ladies and gentleman :O haha, i hope you like this. I'm not the best writer around, but I hope it's at least decent enough where we can enjoy it. Feel free to not follow the villain's words exactly as I wrote them, you could change it up a bit if you want. Other than that, if any part of this episode sucked, just let me know and i'll try to fix it... (and not cry). ;D

Fuyu

Years
Hooray! Part B will invoke a severe snapping moment in Kit's mind! XD It's time to mind screw my character.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I like the way this RP is going! Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait till Silas and Chapmon meet the others! :)

Fuyu

Years
LOL I'm slowly chipping away at my post. I've been busy this week but I'm hoping I can get the post out soon. :D TK, I think our characters would probably interact the easiest, if everyone doesn't worry on poor Lark for being the youngest.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm doing good! I'm really liking this RP cannot wait 'til Part B that'll be fun to RP.

Fuyu

Years
I have a question for that part actually. Will we actually write shorter posts so our characters can interact? Or will it be implied that we did and we just write a nice long one for part B?

Years
I was thinking breaking it up into smaller parts so we can interact (: Interactions are always fun! I should probably clearly state whether or not we will interact in a particular part huh? :p

Back