• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Id like to try Carbonated green tea, sounds really refreshing, though I dont think it would help break my soda habit xD but since it's tea I suppose it wouldnt be too bad.

I never could find the specific kind I was looking for, but I did find something interesting.

Green Tea Ginger Ale.

Oh yes.

Sadly though, no stores in my state are selling it. :(.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Tea is a 1000x better than coffee. Especially with that new Arizona RX energy tea....<3 As someone who doesn't like to load up on caffeine (yuck! Dx) I find the "weak-buzz" that it gives to be perfect. It is real easy drinking(: The citrus flavor wakes me up as much as the caffeine does :b It's by far a WAY better alternative to getting up in the morning than coffee is. But I mean... neither tea or coffee beats a Red Bull :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I can't stand any kind of coffee but I got into tea this year. I'm not a huge fan of green tea but I like red and black teas quite a bit.

I don't find caffeine helps me feel awake in any capacity, though, nor do I notice a difference when I drink it close to bedtime or not. (I still avoid it in that case but I don't think it really has an effect on me so I don't drink tea to wake up or anything.)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
There is a header thingy at the top of the OCD main page??? Coolio.

I inhale coffee at work, lol. I get it for free because I can use my boss's coffee machine without paying, so naturally I down a cup whenever I want to. Which is essentially all the time.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Don't find coffee all that appealing... due to my hatred for bitter stuff. I just like green tea because it's a healthier alternative. Water tastes too bland so tea adds some flavor for it. However when I'm really sick like right now, water tastes magically good n____n

Years
Coffee's a diuretic? Didn't know that. Now I'm worried for my friend who works at Starbucks. He drinks like 12 coffees a day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't know why people say that coffee is that much more terrible for you than tea. If you load both with the same amount of milk and sugar, they are about the same bar the caffeine intake. Coffee is bad for blood pressure, yes, because of the caffeine.. but coffee also has fibre and can decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes when taken black.

Yes, some teas are a lot better for you than coffee, but coffee is not bad if you're not overdoing it.

TBH I drink decaf 9 out of 10 times I have coffee.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Don't find coffee all that appealing... due to my hatred for bitter stuff. I just like green tea because it's a healthier alternative. Water tastes too bland so tea adds some flavor for it. However when I'm really sick like right now, water tastes magically good n____n

I usually dislike water, but I love Disani water because of its metallic taste. Idk why, but I love the metallic taste that the magnesium adds.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
I love Brita water, especially since I'm an athlete in track. My favorite water would be water that came from a Brita water filter. To me, Brita water tastes clear and fresh. My least favorite kind of water would be sewer water (I never drank sewer water, and I will not in the future). Sewer water is disgusting, and is horrible to all senses.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I don't know why people say that coffee is that much more terrible for you than tea. If you load both with the same amount of milk and sugar, they are about the same bar the caffeine intake. Coffee is bad for blood pressure, yes, because of the caffeine.. but coffee also has fibre and can decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes when taken black.

Yes, some teas are a lot better for you than coffee, but coffee is not bad if you're not overdoing it.

TBH I drink decaf 9 out of 10 times I have coffee.

Thus why green tea where you don't add sugar or milk to it, and it's my choice of tea. Though I only drink green tea cause of asian culture and not so much health on purpose. The healthy aspect is a sweet bonus though XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's not the time of day you see, you need to wait for the Western Europeans from Ireland and the UK to come along.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I only tried green tea once and tbh i hated it..maybe because my friend's mom who hated me was the one who made it lol

meanwhile,my bro i going in a school trip tomorrow in a place 4 hours far from home..i'm worried because he's not wise and he do lots of stupid things!! first time for him to go that far from home T-T

Argenta

Soul
Years
ewww to the man up there...drunk guys xD are clowns xD
tea is good coffe is good my hair is good too did i forgot anything too? oh yeah..the girl who sit next to me in class have a dog the dog's enemy is a cat lives nearby which trying to sit a trap to a small white mouse...that mouse is good too...any questions?

Years
ewww to the man up there...drunk guys are disgusting :x

tea is good coffe is good my hair is good too did i forgot anything too? oh yeah..the girl who sit next to me in class have a dog the dog's enemy is a cat lives nearby which trying to sit a trap to a small white mouse...that mouse is good too...any questions?

Good thing I'm not drunk!

Just tired. Zzzz.

Years
^Bravo to you

@ Live you said you like beer so you do get drunk which makes you....drunk

do you think that great?...homo

just eww man just eww

I don't know what you just said but I think you accused Livewire of being constantly intoxicated because he likes beer.. And then you made an apparently negative judgement about his sexuality without evidence to support your contention.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but that's how you're coming off.

I can tolerate beer but shots and pre-mixed non-caffienated alcohol drinks are where it's at!
My favourite beverage is the Guava flavoured Rockstar. I'll have one at work when I have to get up early because coffee is not very nice. I then leave the empty cans in my car so they evaporate and leaves the guava smell
>_>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't really drink energy drinks myself. If I had one, I'd be so hyper, I'd be scaling walls and walking on ceilings.

Or perhaps be like Hammy in Over The Hedge.

Pretty much this, basically. Even if I drink just one, I end up bouncing off walls and yell at people for no apparent reason. Then online-wise I'd be TYPING LIKE THIS MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT LOL.

So I tend to stay away from energy drinks. I only drink those when I had less sleep the previous night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back