• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"what is Rack-e-sac-um?" Ash said mispronuncing it

"it is like Christmas in your world but with a little of new year in it" said Neb

Gillim led the group to a table cover in food. "eat!! Its Rakhesacum!!"

the group except Neb, Al, and Chezni was a bit confuss until Ash broke the slcence and said "i hungry" then head first into a dish what look like a purple pig head made up of little balls. soon the rest follow.

"if i remember rigth. wasn't Gillim the guy who the doubleganger copied back at Pewter gym." said Jodi

"i believe you rigth" said Rui then looking at Chezni for anwser.

the Gillian said "well. Chezni. what bring you to the Moonglades. it surly wasn't Rakhsacum. expectly after what happen a few years ago"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni remembered all too well what Gil was talking about. Hundreds of Samurai and a Wu-Jin almost wiped out the Moonglades. Fortunately, the Dispel Bomb affected the Wu-Jin's allies as well.

Chezni began looking around. "You know, I just realized something." he said as he got up. "We seem to have lost track of Neb."

Gil chuckled a bit and replied, "Neb's being... Neb."

Al and Chezni both nodded, as Sean and Jodi looked a bit confused. C's party lasted through the night without incident, as morning broke.

Allicko was sitting outside, as Sean and Jodi came out of the mansion. "Early birds as well, huh?" Al said.

Sean looked around. "This place is sure quiet. What if someone attacks it?"

Al simply pointed to the woods surrounding the mansion. A few sparkling objects could be seen from a distance. "The Rangers have the area covered." Al said.

At about this time, a strange individual came running up to the trio. He had a hood (a la Cobra Commander) over his face and his entire body was covered. Strangely, he was almost as tall as Al.

"Amon!" Allicko said with surprise.

The individual replied. "It HAS been awhile. I only wish I had better news."

Al stood up. "You're bleeding." he said.

Amon replied. "It's only a scratch." he said, clutching his arm. It was obvious he was lying, as blood was dripping in fairly large quantities onto the ground. "This can't wait."

Al shook his head. "First thing's first." he said, as he held up his hand, and the wound seemed to close after a few seconds.

The rest of the group woke up to see Al talking to the strange individual. Ash was the first to say something. "Who is this?"

Al replied. "This is Amon. He is one of our scouts, that infiltrated Baldur's Gate. He's been keeping tabs on Tiamat for some time."

Chezni's eyes widened. "Tiamat is in Baldur's Gate?"

Al nodded. "Yes. But there must be more."

Amon continued. "The city of Baldur's Gate has been leveled... There were no survivors..."

Allicko stared in shock at what Amon had just said. "Leveled? But... Why would Tiamat..."

Amon shook his head. "Not Tiamat... It was some sort of strange creature... The creature had reddish-purple skin and large bat-like wings. But that's not the worst of it..."

Allicko focused on what Amon was telling him. "Go on."

Amon finished. "Zarnon was with him..."

Al and Ash both looked as if they had seen a ghost.

Chezni replied. "Where are they now?"

Amon suddenly shook slightly. "They are on their way here right now... And they have an entire army of undead..."

Years
"how will we beat the undead."said jodi

then out of no where Neb and Gillian came out and Gillian said we need to prepare. Ash and Misty take watch at the front, Misty you can use Golduck if needed. Ash if Pikachu can become Manachu again then go rigth ahead with it. Al and Chezni back up Ash and Misty. Rui and Neb take Sean and Jodi down to the basement for protection. this is to big for kids. As the rest of you guys." he was talking to the former partiers. "go out front and take the army down by any means."

"we would like to help" said Mewtwo and was pointing to Mew

"i stay with Jodi" said Jirachi

then Sean and Jodi were took by Rui and Neb into the house and into the basement. while the rest were left to figth.

"we can't let them figth alone. they need help" said Sean

"he's rigth." resoped Jodi

"well you hread what he said. this is not a figth fo kids" said Jirachi

"we nned to protect you" said Neb

"YES" repeated Rui

the place then turn balck. candles out. then a black glowed was seen. then all of a sudden a pink rose cover beam laser was shot. it hit Jirachi.

"JIRACHI" said Jodi

"he not the only to leave and he not coming back." said a vocie

then another one was shot and was pointed to Neb.

"GO Nector. Use Endure." the heracrose flew to take the hit. "who are you?" said Jodi.

Sean grab a ligth and then they saw Rui. her black pendent was glowing and then black feather like wings came out of her back. skin turn green. roses cover her body and she was wearing a vine like skirt. "i not Rui anymore. i am Roisa, the goddess of nature."

"did you posses Rui" said Sean

"no. i been in her for a a long time. before you knew her. i was defeated by Chezni first group of heros. after that i posse this young girl to survive." said the goddess. "but i must meet master Zarnon rigth now." then she left in a puff.

"we must find Chezni and tell him" said Sean

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Sean, Jodi, and Neb hurried outside to Chezni and the others, carrying the wounded Jirachi and Heracross. Chezni looked at the group, as they explained what happened.

Al immediately went over to Heracross. "No problem." he said as his hands began glowing. In no time, Heracross was fully healed. He did the same with Jirachi.

Chezni looked up for a second. "Why would the Goddess of Nature want to side with the Goddess of Chromatic Dragons?"

Neb replied. "There is no Goddess of Nature. That woman was lying."

Ash nodded. "Rui has split personalities. It happened a long time ago when she was part of Asmodia. She had severed her link to that Pokemon, but not without a cost... Right now, she has no control over her own actions..."

Al chuckled for a second. "It's a good thing she isn't a Paladin..." he said.

OliD laughed at the remark. "Yeah, how many times has your 'Transformations' gotten you into trouble?" he said.

Allicko knew full well what OliD was speaking of. Every time a Paladin commits an evil act, willingly or not, they have to pay a price to their God. Normally it is small, such as not being able to wield weapons for a small amount of time. But, if it is bad enough, like killing someone, the cost might be much higher. In Al's case, he permanently lost his power to transform into his full demon form. In the end though, it was a good thing.

Ash's Pokemon appeared from behind the dense trees in the form of Manachu. "How long do we have?" Ash asked.

Manachu looked at the rest of the group. "We have two weeks before the armies get here."

"How many are there?" Gillim asked.

Manachu replied. "I don't know, but there are about 100 Warships sailing here from the Eastern Continent."

Ash looked at Gil. "How many undead could fit in a Warship?"

Gil replied. "It depends on the type, but of they're just Skeletons and Zombies, we're looking at about 1000 per ship..."

Al replied next. "Was there anything else?"

Manachu suddenly looked grim. "I saw thousands of bats flying above the ships, as well as shadowy-looking creatures... Also..."

Al nodded grimly, knowing what he would say next.

Manachu finished. "About 100 giant flying creatures made of bone..."

Al replied. "Bone Dragons... Dracoliches..."

Gillim suddenly shouted. "Prepare for battle!"

Immediately, movement could be seen in the trees surrounding the mansion, as hundreds of figures were jumping from tree to tree.

On the eastern shoreline, the Samurai were garrisoning a defense of cannons , ballistae and strangely designed ranged weapons. An Oriental old man could be seen eating a bowl of rice with chopsticks. Somehow, the rice never seemed to run out.

"Yooou had betta move fasta than that! Undead never tire!" he said, chowing down on the rice.

Allicko looked at Gil. "I need to use the Mirror."

Gil nodded. "Quickly, I hope. We don't have much time."

Strangely enough, Chezni was nowhere to be found.

Years
"where is Chenzi?"asked Sean

everybody look around for him until Al said "he may have went ahead and plan for the future battle"

then Misty said. "can't we destory the airships before they make it here?"

"Not a bad idea but we may have to worry about zobies then. also the bats and dragons my stop that from happening."said Gillian.

"then we must ask Chenzi" said Neb

"what about Rui?" ask Sean thinking about how he doesn't want to hurt a friend.

"we ask about that too." said Al. then the group went to look for him.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Since there was two weeks before anything would happen, the group knew they had time enough to find Chezni.

Deep in the main forest of Gillim's island, Chezni sat, on a tree stump. A voice seemed to be talking to him, but from seemingly nowhere. "You know, it would be easier if you just told everyone." it said.

Chezni responded. "You know I can't do that... Besides..."

The voice echoed once again. "Besides what?"

Chezni replied. "They'll know soon enough... I just hope they will understand..."

Chezni's chest seemed to be glowing a light blue during this conversation.

Allicko headed back to the Mansion. Inside on the far wall of the Hall stood a gigantic mirror. After waving a hand over it, an image of a man with two white wings could be seen.

The man spoke. "Allicko. What seems to be the problem?"

Al replied. "Undead now use Airships? About 100 of them?"

The man replied. "I see... You need me to send as many reinforcements as I can muster..."

Al responded. "Yes. Zarnon is behind this assault. How many men can you spare?"

The man responded. "Myself, Treyfor Drakan... Let's see... I need guards for Dragon's Head... Taking out those... I can have 5000 men ready and able to battle by the time the army arrives."

Al replied. "I thank you..."

Trey nodded and the mirror went dark again.

Dawn broke, as Chezni returned to the Mansion. The Samurai had been busy through the night, as cannons and ballistae were now lining the eastern shoreline.

Sean and Jodi greeted Chezni at the Mansion. "Hey." Sean said. "Where were you?"

Chezni replied. "Sorry for running off. I had to do some thinking." He then turned to Ash and Misty. Then to Al, Neb, and Sean and Jodi once again. "I will be honest with all of you. There is a very good chance that we'll lose this battle. If any of you want to leave, now would be the time."

Sean, Jodi, Ash and Misty looked at each other. Sean spoke up. "No. I'm not going anywhere."

Jodi spoke next. "If Sean isn't leaving, I'm not either."

Ash looked at Chezni. "You should know us by now. We've gotten pretty good at these losing battles."

Misty nodded. "Would a Gym Leader abandon her post in an active Training Season? No way!"

Chezni nodded. "I see... That's what I thought you would say..."

Neb and Al both chuckled. Neb spoke up. "Now, you weren't refering to us in your little speech, were you?"

Chezni shook his head. "No, I know your answers already..."

Al looked to the horizon. "We DO have some reinforcements coming."

Chezni responded. "I know."

The group looked at him in curiosity. Chezni quickly replied. "I mean, yeah! Allicko called them in. That's why he went to the Mansion."

The group approached the beach, as Al looked out toward the calm water. "The sea is calm." he said.

Chezni nodded. "It's the calm before the storm."

Across the sea, hundreds of Realm Airships slowly approached the islands of the Moonglades. The main one that the Mansion was on was surrounded by an archipelago of smaller islands, each garrisoned for combat.

Skeletons and zombies manned the ships, making for quicker speeds. Despite this, it would still be a week before they got there.

Zarnon looked on from the bridge of the main ship, the Anxiety. Unlike the rest of the ships, this one was more like a metal bird. "I see... They are mustering a futile defense against our army... Ehe he he he he he he!!!!!!!" He then looked out.

"No matter..." Zarnon continued. "I have a little surprise for them... Ehe he he he he he he he!!!!!!!"

He looked out toward the back of the fleet. A dense fog covered a large area, making it impossible for anyone to see. It seemed to move with the fleet.

Years
OOC: on Zarnon ship

IC: "i see that we have our forces ready." said Zarnon to his loyal servents. "Roisa, Tiamat, and Serinr. We are now ready to attack. Then my great monster is going to be fully awakned."

Serinr said wearing black and look almost like Al but darker blue skin. said "Chezni and his friends are going to be gone."

"you are rigth. but even in this time the things we need are not here. and Gillian's house has what we need" said Zarnon.

"i saw nothing when i was their but i didn't see all of the house." said Roisa

"but it could be in Chezni's portal hole." said Tiamat

"you are rigth" said Zarnon. " now go rest". then the three left.

back at Gillain masion Chezni saw the Airships. the Jodi came runing yelling followed by Sean "Chezni!!! I saw Zarnon. he was talking to Tiamat, Rosia and some other gy name Serinr. in my vision that i just had."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
"You must have seen it through the Necklace." Chezni said. "Did you learn anything important?"

Jodi thought for a second. "Tiamat is with them. Asmodia seems to still be in our world... But something else bothered me. Zarnon mentioned another force..." she whispered to Chezni.

Gillim heard the whispering. "I see... I am not surprised... Zarnon had more than undead in our last battle... We could be up against far more than we think..."

Manachu looked out to the sea. "It appears that they will get here sooner than I thought..."

Chezni looked at Manachu. "How much time do we have?"

Manachu looked out again, as his eyes began to glow. "One week... At the rate they're moving now. Zarnon must be using some sort of magic..."

Chezni looked out. "That's not long enough for... um... Never mind. Everyone be on the lookout. We could be attacked any time."

As night fell on the islands, everything was at a deafening silence. The garrisons at the archipelago had fortified their defenses exceptionally. It would be very difficult for Zarnon's Ships to breach them, even with the advantage of flight. The main island was no exception, having the most powerful garrison. Still, Trey's army was nowhere to be found.

"They should have been here by now..." Al said, looking out to sea. "I hope they didn't run into any trouble..."

Ash responded. "We can still hold the islands for a little while."

Chezni seemed lost in thought. Perhaps it was fear of the battle, or perhaps it was the knowledge that his ultimate secret would be revealed in this battle. But there was no choice. It was the only way to ensure victory. In the midst of his contemplation, he found himself on the beach, staring at the garrison of Ballistae and various cannons.

"There is no way this garrison is going to last a single day..." he muttered.

The old man with the rice bowl appeared behind Chezni. "Do not lose heart. Remember, even the mouse will bite when backed into a corner."

Chezni turned around and bowed. "Master Wusou (Woo-saw). There has to be something else we can do to buy more time."

Wusou looked out to the sea. "The answer may indeed lie in the ebb and flow of the tide..."

Chezni thought about this for a second. "... ... ..." It was as if a life-long revelation had hit him right in the head. "Why didn't I see it before?! It's right there!" Turning to Master Wusou, he bowed once again. "Once again, your wisdom is unmatched, Master! I have to go. There is work I have to do." Chezni ran off, leaving the Master, with a confused expression on his face.

Chezni reached the area where Al was sitting. "Al! We have preparations that must be made."

Allicko looked at Chezni. "What do you mean?"

Chezni grinned. "I have an idea on how to level the playing field."

Sean, Jodi, Ash, Misty, Neb, and Allicko were gathered along with Gillim and Amon, who was now healed. Chezni unfolded a roughly sketched out battle plan.

"We know that most of the enemy ships fly. So a seabound attack would be useless. Therefore, I would like to try a new form of attack." Chezni explained, as everyone looked on with interest.

"Allicko. Is there anyone here that is good at making explosives?" Chezni asked.

Allicko was quick to respond. "Yes. The Alchemists."

Chezni recalled the two he had met at the Door of Doors. "Like those two in the Door of Doors, right?"

"Not quite." Al said. "Alchemists usually make potions and certain devices, as well as raw materials. But, we have one that has a large stockpile of various explosives."

Chezni responded. "Get him here."

Two days passed, as the Alchemist known as Bob, made his way to the Mansion. Bob was versed in the art of Alchemy, splicing items and creating new, more potent ones. It was something he was very proud of.

Chezni went over the plan with Bob, and there were no doubts. He could do it without any trouble. All that would need to be done, is to get the group to approve it.

"Air Mines." Chezni said. Al, Neb, Gil, Sean, Jodi, Ash and Misty looked on in interest.

Al responded first. "Are you saying that you can create these explosives and make them float in the air, destroying a large number of the ships?"

Chezni nodded. "Yes. You make the explosives. I'll worry about making them airborne. If all goes well, we'll have Air Defenses within three days."

Years
"but is that enoth time?" said Mike who seem to have just arrive at the massion with two other people with him.

Al who look surprise said "well look who decided to come? i thougth you hated this place."

then MIke said "i do. but once i hread about the attack that going happen here from Mew i know that if we lose here then we migth just kiss our buts good bye."

"who your friends?" asked Neb

"you know these guys. or at least ash should." said Mike.

then a 18 year old guy in green shorts and a green strip organe shrit came and said "remember me Ash. its me Max."

the a girl in her 20's wearing a red and white dress came to introduse herself "long time no see. its me May"

"i haven't seen you two in what seem to be ages." said Ash in surprise.

"nice to meet you both again" said Misty

"guys i like to introduse to you the Petalburge gym leader known for his use in dark type pokemon, Max and his big sister may who is known in pokemon coornatoring." said Mike

Sean with a puzzle look said "what good they will do?"

Mike said "Well it like my mom always said 'the best way to beat an amry of the undead is with a good burst of fire' and what i brougth is a small group of flamethrowers. i brought my best pokemon with me and if things get messy them i believe May's Xatu can teleport us all away."

"you do know we may lose" said Jodi nervousely to Mike

"wes but imagin that we can slow down Zarnon if we give him a good figth." said Max.

"just think of us as the back up plan in case Chezni air mines don't work." said May.

"oh, Al i saw a group coming this way. they say they know you and they a most here by the looks of it." said Mike

"Looks like the Reinforcements are coming. but for now we got a battle to plan." said Gillain

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
What was approaching wasn't Trey's Airship, though. This one was black, with silver lining on the rails.

Al looked ahead. "Actually, that is a Drow Ship."

Max and May both looked completely confused.

"But I thought the Drow Elves were evil." Max said.

Al responded. "The ones in the Underdark are, but these ones are on our side."

It only took thirty minutes for the ship to land. About 500 dark skinned individuals emerged, led by an ominous individual in a black cloak. He had a strange sword strapped to his belt. It didn't seem to have a blade.

Al nodded. "Sallelius. (Sal-a-lus)"

Ash shrugged his shoulders. "Sally... Huh?"

Chezni responded. "It's a Drow name. Most humans can't pronounce Elven names. Just call him Sal."

Sal nodded to Allicko. He then looked around. "Hmm... These people have a death wish... yes..."

Neb shrugged. "We don't plan to die..." he said. "Remember the Battle of Seven Swords? Seven people, including my father, fought an entire legion of Zarnon's undead."

Sal grinned. "Yes... I remember... They were overrun... yes..."

Al nodded. "Anyway... What did you see?"

Sal nodded. "Well... They have plenty of armies to spare..." he began. "But, I also saw their plans... They intend to attack from all sides... There are 20 Airships approaching from the west as we speak... yes... It seems that we will have to outsmart them in order to win..."

Chezni looked around. "We'll need to set up a defense for the western side. I should be able to deploy enough mines for the entire area of the Moonglades, but we'll need more manpower. Don't worry though. If we know their plans, we can intercept them."

Sal waved a hand and immediately, the Drow soldiers headed to the western side of the island. (For reference, this is a huge island.)

During the next few days, Chezni went to work placing the mines in the water around the islands. After three days, it was finished.

Chezni looked around the islands.

"Wait a second..." Neb said, as he approached Chezni. "Aren't those things supposed to be in the air?"

Chezni grinned, as he cracked his knuckles. "They will be in a moment." he said, as he held his arms out to his sides. His hands began glowing with a brilliant energy that everyone could see. "Guardian of Earth... Eden... I summon you!! Free what was once bound by the planet! Float!"

There was a bright glow surrounding the entire area of the moonglades. Immediately, the spiked mines of the sea became airborne, floating in random spots and at random altitudes around the islands. After the glow faded, the mines seemed to levitate on their own.

Al looked at the sight wide-eyed. "Incredible... I've never seen Magic like that before... How long will they stay airborne?"

Chezni seemed a bit out of breath. After catching his breath, he responded. "As long as they stay in one spot, they will float there indefinitely. It is a permanent Effect KI..."

Years
then it happen. one of the mines exploed. "it is too early!!" said Al

"No" said Gillain who was watching from a telescope "they shoting there Undead from cannons and Attacking the mines."

"In order to avoided them" said mike. "birlent. but bad for us."

"we must stop them!!" said Gillian

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked through the telescope. "I thought they would do this... Not a problem..." Raising his hand toward the mines, Chezni began chanting again.

"Spirit of Wind, Sylph! Mask those that are visible from the enemy! Invisibility!" In an instant, there was another flash that was green this time. All of the mines were now impossible to see, at least by most of the group.

Allicko grinned. "Just like our spells... A Mass Invisibility Spell..."

Chezni nodded. "Now we just have to hold the area long enough for the reinforcements to arrive."

Allicko nodded. "Not a problem. I've taken out legions of soldiers before."

Gillim pulled out two short swords. One of them had a blue aura, while the other had a red aura. "Don't worry too much about how many enemies there are. Just worry about killing as many as possible."

Neb grinned, pulling out two daggers. "Let's kick these bastards all the way back to Ravenloft!"

Zarnon's voice could suddenly be heard by the entire group. "Very clever of you to mask your little trap. Well, I'll just have to... sacrifice a few ships. Ehe he he he he he he he!!!!!!"

Another voice could be heard from the same direction. "It's been a while Chezni."

Chezni's eyes widened. "Tyraxis! How did YOU get here?!"

Ash looked in confusion to Chezni. "Who is that?"

"Tyraxis..." Chezni began. "was one of our old enemies in Starlance. I thought he was dead... He had constructed a weapon that he planned to use to wipe out one of our major cities and he got caught in the blast. It would take forever to explain, but this shouldn't be possible."

Tyraxis replied. "Oh, it is indeed possible. I was not destroyed. I was transported here. Who knew that the 'Grudiev' would be able to create a rift in dimensions..."

Chezni looked in disgust toward the fleet of ships. "You know that you have no business involving yourself in the affairs of other Planets... Why are you here?"

"You should talk!" Tyraxis shouted. "Why are YOU here? To repair the rift? Oh, please! Don't give me that load of crap! You just can't stand by and do nothing! Like the wannabe hero you are!"

"That's enough!" Chezni shouted. "I may have failed to destroy you on Earth, but I will finish you here!"

"Sure..." Tyraxis stated. "I have news for you, as well as all of your 'friends'! Our forces far outnumber yours, even with the reinforcements you called in!"

Ash looked in shock. "How could he know about that?!"

Chezni shook his head. "I didn't think it was possible here, but he must have intercepted the transmission..."

Tyraxis continued. "You think I did, but I did not. It was Zarnon! He has... abilities that are quite unique... You're outnumbered! And nobody can help you!"

Allicko had had enough. "I don't know who you think you are, but we aren't backing down! I don't care how much you try to scare us! We have risen above worse things and we will rise above this!"

Manachu replied. "I know Zarnon can hear me! I'll be searching for you on the battlefield!"

Sean replied next. "You think you can just barge in here and take what isn't yours, you're sadly mistaken!"

Chezni nodded. "For Leon! For Trenoble! And for all those who you've destroyed! I will make you suffer!!!!" It was then that the entire group could see Chezni glowing. In a bright flash, he had white and blue armor on him. A sky-blue crystal was fused to the heart area of the armor.

Jodi shook her head. "You know, just once I'd like to meet a 'normal' person..."

Neb grinned. "Yeah, I'm about as normal as they come here..."

Tyraxis began laughing. "Very well! Your choice is made! Now, let's begin the battle."

With that, a group of Airships could be seen heading toward the islands. Faint explosions could also be seen. The outer defenses were actually holding.

Years
the battle bewteen Chezni and Tyraxis rage on while Mike, Max and May saw a small group of undeads coming so they took out their fire types. Mike with his Charizard, Max with a Houndoom and a Migthiana and May with her Combustion. any body could hear them sreaming "Flamethrower" and many of the undeads were on fire. then Sean saw Roisa geting ready ot fire her beam

"Eevee use ligth spear!" said Sean as Eevee fire towards the fake-goddess.

"Nector go help them by using your megahorn." said Jodi and soon after that the heracross flew towards her.

then Jirachi said "i help! she tried to kill me" then he glowed silvier and attack Roisa.

the woman just laugth and then summond a barrier of rose petals to save herself. "that the best you can do!!" then fire the pink beam at the group. "i seen daisys stonger then you guys"

"SHUT UP!!" said Sean angierly "USE TAKE DOWN EEVEE!!" then his pokemon fire itself at her.

Jodi never seen Sean so mad before "we must help!" said Jirachi the fire himself at her again

"yes, use horn attack" said Jodi

the group is speelit. Chezni figthing Tyraxis. Sean, Jodi and Jirachi figthing Rosia. Mike, Max, and May figthing the undead and the other waiting for the reinforcments

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
A group of enemy Airships could be seen heading to where the previous ones had landed. All of the Samurai Cannons seemed to be concentrated on one. The effect was well worth it, as the Ship slowly lost altitude, becoming a descending fireball. However, it was still heading toward the base. In an instant, the center of the defensive wall was breached, as various troops were blown to the side.

Allicko looked at the fleet of Airships. Even he had to know that the battle was not going well. By now, all of the outer islands had been overrun and the main part of the fleet was now heading to the center island. On top of that, he had no idea how the western side was holding.

A voice could be heard from off to the right of the enemy fleet. It spoke in a language that not even Chezni could understand. Then the same voice spoke in common.

"Allicko!" the voice said. "It appears that you need my help!"

Zarnon looked in disgust at the armada of Airships and Warships that was now approaching. "Those bastards... Form a perimeter in the rear! Don't let them through!"

Tyraxis grinned. "Their reinforcements have arrived. The game is on."

A man in armor stood on the deck of the Dragon's Head. His angelic wings flexed as the feathers blew in the wind. "I am Sir Treyfor Drakan, Paladin of Bahamut, Defender of Dragon's Head! In the name of the God of Metallic Dragons, let us Smite these foes back to the Ninth Plane of Hell!!!!!"

Cheering could be heard from the various ships, as the fleet charged in.

Years
"look like we got some help" said Mike as he help figth off the army of undeads

then max resoped "hope they can help take down more off these undead"

"their is too many off them!" said May

Back to the figth of Sean, Jodi and Jirachi with Roisa. the combined attack of Eevee, Heracross and Jirachi hit Roisa. she flew backwards and then levitate back up. then she said "wow. look like you goten better since our battle that you had with Rui. but that was with your friends." then she created vines out of the ground and made arrows and shoot then at the group. they all missed. then She contiued talking "i don't feel bad telling Master Zarnon the secerts i got when travel with you weak fools."

"you were on his side even with us." said Jodi

then Roisa pointed to her black pedent and said "this little thing here made it easier to break free. Rui got it at the Door of Doors market."

"enothe talking" then look at Eevee and said "ATTACK!!" then Eevee fired himself at her she then protected herself with a Rose petal shiled.

"you mad little Sean-itly weanie. i pulling your chain. GOOD!!" said Roisa

then Jodi said "i know Rui in there somewhere.

"Rui is gone!!" said Roisa the she throw vine arrows again at her this time.

Jirachi protect her with a magic protection shiled "i got your back!"

"remember the good times we had" said Jodi "remember in Virendian Forest. the bugs. remember!!"

then Roisa began to use herself. then scream "NO!!!...I RE...MMMEMEMEM..BBEEERR" then she glide down and said "LET ME GGOOOOOOO!" the she rose up and said "GET OUT OF HERE SILLY GIRL" then she begain to fell and said "I IN CON CON CON trrooll"

then out of nowhere Serinr came and did a telporting thing and said "don't worry. she ok. i send her back to the ship for she can regain controll of herself." then look at the group of three. "the black pendent did help bring her out."

"SO it was you who sold her the pendent.' said Sean

then Serinr laugth. then said "yes it was me. i found it on Salor O9. nice little thing to help bring little things out."

"WHY!!" said Jodi

"she is a great person to have" reply Serinr

"then we figth. you and me. Just me!!" sai Sean then look at Jodi and Jirachi

"i accept your challenge!!" said Serinr

"let this battle begin!!" said Sean

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Trey's armada had cut a path right through the enemy ships, as it reached the main island. Except for the battle between Sean and Sernir, there was almost a lull in the action. Chezni, Ash, and Manachu had returned awhile ago, but they simply watched as Sean's Eevee and Sernir simply began exchanging blows.

Chezni looked to the enemy armada which seemed to be regrouping. "I couldn't find Zarnon or Tyraxis on the Flagship... I wonder where they went to..." he said, as the one-on-one battle began to heat up.

Sernir glanced at the fleet. Just then, a barrage of sharp lights hit Sernir, flinging him backward. "You... How can you use Magic Missile?! You're not from this world!!"

Sean simply grinned. "I don't know, but I have no problem with it..."

Sernir then began to grin, as he glanced back at the fleet. "Oh well. It doesn't matter... You'll all be dead in a few moments! I'll have to conclude this meeting early... Do try and survive what's coming next!" As he finished, he flew toward the fog that seemed to be concentrated behind the enemy fleet.

Zarnon looked on with glee from inside the fog. Tyraxis nodded. "It's time to end this." Tyraxis said as he looked to the soldiers, which seemed to all be dressed in black uniforms. They had on helmets with various colored visors.

"Ready the Grudiev II!" he said. One of the Airships was much larger than the rest, as it lay masked by the dense fog. A gigantic cannon was simply mounted to the metal Ship. An armada of smaller metal ships were also masked by the fog.

Chezni could see the fog begin to lift, as the entire horizon was covered with Airships that looked like metal birds. Even Olidamaara was impressed by the sight.

Chezni looked at the large one with worry. "Oh no... That can't be..." he began. Then, turning to the group he shouted. "We have to get on OliD's Ship! Now!"

Olidamaara heard this, as he hit a few buttons, making Sean, Jodi, Ash, Misty, Chezni, Allicko, Neb,and the rest of the group teleport onto the ship. Unfortunately, the army protecting the Moonglades was left helpless on the ground, as the transporter couldn't recover that many people. Chezni knew exactly what that meant for the army, but there was nothing he could do.

Gillim and Trey were left on the island, awaiting the next attack. Suddenly, Tyraxis' voice could be heard from the main ship. "I want you to listen, and listen well! As you can see, some of your friends were wise, and left the island. As for the rest of you, you have no chance against us, so I give you an opportunity to surrender. After all, it's better than throwing your lives away!"

Trey scowled at the thought of surrendering to someone like Zarnon. "I'd rather die than surrender to YOU!" he said.

Gillim nodded. "We'll fight you to the last man on this island!"

Trey grinned. "You may win this battle Zarnon, but there will be others. I will make this my final vow! Others will come to take our place, and Oerth will be FREED!!!!"

Tyraxis laughed at this. "Very well. You have made your choice. It IS a pity. I would've made you a General... Fire!"

Everyone saw an enormous beam of light hit the island. If it wasn't for OliD's altitude, they would have been caught in the ensuing blast as well. Chezni had seen attacks like this before. It was like a Nuclear Strike. And the group knew there was no way anyone on the island could have survived...

As the blast died down, a large crater could be seen with an outer rim that stretched above sea level. Nothing was left. The entire forest and Mansion had been disintegrated, and other than a few bones of the soldiers, there wasn't even a trace of remnants. Literally, the only survivors were the ones on Olidamaara's Airship.

Years
it was horrible. seeing all those people being killed. Just be one beam.

"How could you! WHY!" those guys didn't need to die for that." said May in a fit at what just happen

"Just be glad we survived. we get our revenge one day. but not today. just enjoy the ride" said Mike and then he pull down his cowboy hat down to cover his eyes and it look like he was asleep

"their their was to many of them sis. we would have died if we stay" said Max then he just fell down into a seat.

it seem that Al was praying in a coner. all you could hear was him murberig "plese let Gillian, Trey and all those who gave their lives today reach sarced place in the beyond...."

"I could have beaten him. Icould have beaten them both!!" said Sean. then look at Eevee. "we could have beat them if we stayed!"

Jodi who was listining said "for what!! for you can get killed!! you good Sean but if we stayed then it would have been us in that blast!!!" then she was quite for a bit the said "it was Rui who you was about to beat. would you want to beat Rui. she our friend. we need to get her back."

then Sean said "maybe you rigth. i know i can beat them but you rigth. she is our firend and we do need to get her back." then he coutined after lookingat Eevee. "but what was that ray thing. then rigth before Trey died he metion a guy named Oerth. Who is Oerth?"

then was about to answer this but then a his chest glowed blue and a voice was hread. it said "you need to tell them Chezni."

"but it not the time." he said in surprise.

the voice countined "it is time. it may be better."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni nodded in acknowledgement. "Oerth is not a person. It is actually the name of this world."

Sean and Jodi both seemed to understand what Trey and Gillim's final words meant now.

"There's more." Chezni said. "Asmodia... is from this world..."

Ash looked in interest to Chezni. "But, how can that be? I thought Zarnon created him on our world!"

Chezni shook his head. "No, Asmodia was simply summoned to your world. As was Rui..."

Ash, Misty, Sean, and Jodi looked in shock to Chezni. "What?" they said literally in unison.

Sean simply stared in awe at what Chezni was saying. "You mean to tell me that Rui is also from this world?"

Ash nodded. "It makes perfect sense! When we first fought Asmodia those years back, Rui was part of him! If Asmodia is from here, Rui must be too."

Chezni nodded. "Yes. Unfortunately, Rui is no longer bound to Asmodia, so there is nobody there to suppress his tremendous power. We're very lucky he isn't in this world right now..."

Ash thought for a second. "You said Zarnon is a necromancer, right?"

Chezni nodded. "Yes, among other things..." His eyes suddenly widened. "I just figured out what you're getting at..."

Sean looked around. "What?"

Chezni responded. "Necromancers control ALL of their warriors manually through their Spells. If we defeat Zarnon..."

Allicko suddenly responded. "Asmodia and the undead will be destroyed as well!"

"It seems we're always in the thick of things, huh Chez?" Chezni and the group turned to see a man about the age of Chezni standing in front of them. He had brown hair tied into a small ponytail and wore a uniform similar to Chezni's.

Chezni grinned. "Ahh, Lance! You're just in time."

Two more people could be seen by the corridor. One of them was well built and dressed like the Samurai that were on the island. He carried two swords sheathed on his right side. The other one had long blue hair and almost elven features. She wore a red dress and had an insignia on it that matched the insignias on the other three people.

Chezni nodded. "I see Neina and Roan are here as well."

Ash grinned. "I think it's time for the true introduction. I'd like you to meet Chezni, Lance, Neina, and Roan, the Elite Four!"

Years
"is that Lance of the Kanto Elite Four or somebody else!!" said Sean

"i let Chezni anwser those questions you beginninger trainers have later." said Roan then he look at the battle scared island. then he bow his head

then Mike jus seem to woke up "it you! the great trainers of the lands of the world. i remember beating you all!! but Roan you were the tougthest of the them all." then mike said to Chezni "i remember you still owe me a battle."

then Chezni just chuckle and said "this is not the time."

"i know. that we in a middle of this. i know. work first. play later." said mike the he sat back down and said "sit down kids. you are in for a story"

"what do you mean. Elite Four. or are these the best of all" said Jodi

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni began. "Every Region has its Elite Four. Lance here isn't from Kanto. He just happens to have the same name as Lance of the Elite Four. Actually, we became Elites a few years ago, before the first battle with Asmodia."

Ash nodded. "Yes, it was then that you defeated Magnus and saved the Zanta Region. I remember. It was less than 3 months before I got to Zanta."

Chezni nodded. He was pleased that Ash recalled those events. "Yes. Magnus had been defeated, but his organization remained. Ash was the one that defeated it... The organization that I am talking about is now called Team Dark."

Everyone was shocked at what Chezni had just said. Sean walked up to him. "Team Dark?! But that's impossible! I thought the ones in Zanta were called the Dark Masters!"

Chezni nodded. "They were. After the death of Magnus, Jade Ashcroft took over as their leader and professed the principle of a world where Pokemon weren't captured and made to battle. I have to admit, I agree with some of what he said. But the means to which he was going to achieve his ideal world couldn't be ignored. You see, he was the one that revived Asmodia and caused Zarnon to walk Oerth again."

Sean nodded. "I see. So in other words, Zarnon is more of a ghost than a man."

Chezni replied. "You could say that. He is both mortal and immortal. It will be difficult to stop something like that."

Jodi walked up to the group. "Whatever happened to Jade?"

Chezni responded. "Nobody really knows. He fought alongside us against Asmodia and Zarnon. But, after the battle, he disappeared. He hasn't been seen since."

Lance nodded. "Yeah, so are we gonna chase this quasi-god, or are we gonna do something else?"

Ash looked around. "If we're really going to fight this person, we should get some help."

Chezni nodded. "Yes. I think we need to head to Prog. That is the only remaining line of defense."

Sean raised an eyebrow. "But, won't we get attacked again?"

Al shook his head. "No. Those demons were under Tiamat's banner. The rest of the residents trust me with their lives."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back