• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Hello. This is my first time making a hack, and if any of you know where I can find find some FAQs and tools, post here. Anyway, in this hack(of Pokemon Crystal) there will be 16 gym leaders and the Elite Four+Champion just like in the original, and I'm the champion. If you would like to be a gym leader or Elite Four member, post the GL/EF you're replacing, your trainer name, your pokemon, and the pokemon of your underlings depending on which gym you're in.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
my site has a map and a changing gym leaders and trainers tool on it see pokemon element thread for them more copming soon anyway i would like to be replacing Elite four Bruno. I would like these stats if i am allowed:

Name:Philbro
Pokemon:Magby,Pichu,Cleffa,Igglybuff and Elekid
The levels will be in this order: 60,59,58,59,61

Ty babby pokemon forever.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
i will be one of the elite 4 details on trainer card in sig

you can get rid of lugia if you want

and i wand black hair with blond tips and a cowlick :P coz that sound coool

and levels
50,57,59,60,59,58 remember lugia dosnt have to be there up to you

you can also evolve some of the pokemon in my trainer card if you want :P

dver

#%$Unknown$#%
Years
I will be Will

Dver Type Dark/Water

Haunter lv.49
Umbreon lv. 51
Politoed lv. 53
Politoed Lv. 54
Murkrow lv. 55
Poliwhrath lv.57

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I wanna be in!
Gym Leader: Jeremie *replaces Whitney*
Sprite: Whitney with purple palette unless you can edit the trainer sprites.
Pok?mon: Chansey LVL: *you choose*
Blissey LVL: *you choose*
Badge: Same Badge

Before Battle Text: Hi, I'm JEREMIE, leader of the *town's name* GYM! You wanna challenge me? OK! I'm cute but it doesn't mean I'm not tough!

Lost Battle Text: What? I lost? But...sob...

After: You big meanie! You're still a kid, don't be so rough! Whaaaaaa!!!

Friend: You made JEREMIE cry, don't worry, she always crys after she looses.

After after: Oh your badge! Here you go! Now you can use STRENGH outside a battle. And take this too. This TM is attract! Makes your foe's Pok?mon fall in love with you.

Final: If you go to Johto, tell WHITNEY and her boyfriend JEREMY, I said hi! Good bye, and good luck on your journy to be a Pok?mon Master!

Hmm, ya might have to repoint. :P Sorry if it's too long and specfic, but that's how I am. ^_^;;;

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
I will be
Name: DoubleA
Type:Electric
Pokemon:Electricbuzz 20 Magninite 17 Magnimite 17
Moves:Electricbuzz;Thunderpunch,Tackle,Quick Attack
Magnimite:Thunderwave,Thundershock,Iron Defense
Magnimite:Thunderbolt,iron defense, spark

Latias10

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I will take Blackhorn Gym. May not be spelled right. And I will stick with Dragon Types.

Dragonair Lv 42
Kingdra Lv 42
Charizard Lv 42

Moves
Dragonair: Dragon Rage, Slam, Surf, Thunder Wave
Kingdra: Surf HM, Ice Beam TM, Hyper Beam TM, Smokescrean
Charizard: Flamethrower, Iron Tail TM, Earthquake TM, Wing Attack

Moves can change.

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
ywa qth the tools of couse they can but on some trainers nearly all trainers they can't only pokemonma dn moves are automatic.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay. Latias10, your Charizard can't have the tm for Aerial Ace since it is a R/S move and this hack is based on Crystal. Therefore, you can't have that Shelgon. Firemaker, who are you replacing? Jason and blitzballchamp, which Elite Four are you replacing? Dver, you can only have 5 pokes if you're an EF. All levels will be the same for gym leaders and Elite Fours. Also, remember to post the pokes of your underlings depending on the GL you are. Falkner in Violet, Bugsy in Azalea, Whitney in Goldenrod, Morty in Ecruteak, Chuck in Cianwood, Pryce in Mahogany, Clair in Blackthorn, Lt Surge in Vermilion, Sabrina in Saffron, Brock in Pewter, Misty in Cerulean, Janine in Fuchsia, and Erika in Celadon have underlings. As for everyone else, thanx :D and any other people who want to be a gym leader or EF hurry as I will only take the first 16 gym leaders and first 4 elites. Whitney, Clair, Will, and Bruno have been replaced. Also, if anyone wants to help with sprites and such, post here.

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
I can be part of like your map man and i can do all this trainer info for you if you wish 8does his pikachu salute like shown on pokemon channmel*

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
well you need tools why not go here my site really my hack one but it has some good tools for it www.freewebs.com/philbro and get the 2 tools from it its for the map and the trainer edit tool. Its kinda good. Its how i was able to release beta version 1 of my elelment one.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I want to be part of this game!

Name: Reesee
Gym Replacing: Mahogany Town
Gym Type: Dark
Pokemons
Lv.28 Sneasel [male]
Shadow Ball - Faint Attack - Protect - Crunch
Lv. 30 Misdrevaous [female]
Shadowball - Psych-up - Psywave - Recover
Lv. 32 Umbreon [male]
Moonlight - Extremespeed - Shadowball - Faint Attack
Badge: Shadow Badge

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
The gym you have consists in you and five other trainers you have called roxxane ronland clarrisa brad and dougles so you need to do stats for them. Just say dark pojkemon. Need more help on it just ask.

Back