• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I've been meaning to icon a character but I haven't been feeling like doing so and thus might make a request (which is rare for me, since I usually do my own graphics) ><; There's also stuff going on elsewhere that really makes it hard for me to feel up to doing anything, so Idk, really.

As for post counts, I don't really care about what mine is since it doesn't get me anything really awesome XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Somebody on my Plurk timeline brought it up last night, and I really can't believe anyone would do such a thing ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... don't know what that is. ;^^

I've been making stuff in Photoshop in Digital Media but ughh I officially need to see about getting another version of Photoshop for my laptop. CS2 lacks some tools and one of them it lacks it simply a godsend and just... ughhh. want. so bad. So... haven't really been making anything outside of class haha. I need to come up with a project idea though.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Peaches i use CS5 it is better then CS6 in my opinion. Making random balls animations lika boss 'o'. and stick figure wars x3. Oh goodness good times. 214608

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Went your post makes no sense. I'm sure Tara or Netto will infract you for spam.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Peaches i use CS5 it is better then CS6 in my opinion. Making random balls animations lika boss 'o'. and stick figure wars x3. Oh goodness good times. 214608

that's what my digital media teacher said. but i don't have the money to get a new version. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back