• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Homepage

Years
Currently it's Chrome's default new tabs page with PokeCommunity being my most-visited shortcut. In the last, I've used Yahoo as a homepage to keep up with current events, and because sometimes there are some truly inspiring stories reported on there.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Chrome's new tab page.
Actually my home button is set to my deviantart

But PC's my most visited site right now. Huh. I wonder when that happened. I just started going back to PC like, 2 months ago.

Years
MSN.ca has been my webpage for as long as I can remember, since like Megan, I like being able to look at the news when I first open up Firefox. If I ever decide to switch though, I'll just end up going to a new tab page like a few others have said, since there isn't really any specific place I go to after catching up on things.

Years
As per personal tradition, mine is usually about:blank or equivalent. I don't want my Web browser opening any pages until I specifically tell it to do so.

Years
As per personal tradition, mine is usually about:blank or equivalent. I don't want my Web browser opening any pages until I specifically tell it to do so.
That's definitely the best webpage to use, especially if you don't use a GUI environment while using your computer. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mine's the basic and tried-and-true Google. I like being able to hit the home button to easily test my connection.

Years
I see the default Chrome history/new tab page. The homepage button is past its prime for me since I always think to check my bookmarks bar first if I want to get to a specific website quickly.

Looks like that's a fairly common thing here, aha.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
I just use the google chrome default page. Its easy to use interface I like.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Firefox alternative home page feature - the pinned tab, where I have all the colour-coded links displayed that lead to my most visited websites, underlain by a smooth background.

Years
On Safari, my homepage is Imgur because I love viewing the popular/viral images daily, plus I use it often to upload pics and graphics. On Firefox, it's Dreamwidth because I used to use it for Dreamwidth RPing. On Chrome, it's either Flight Rising (a site where you can raise and battle dragons) or whatever I last had open (other than Incognito windows) before closing the browser.

Braxien

Banned
Years
When I open Google Chrome, I am greeted by the 'New Tab' page. I have never thought of an efficient way to set up my browser and don't plan on doing so.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Mine has always been the Chrome 'new tab' page as well - even in other browsers I don't think I have ever set any site in particular as my homepage.

Years
Speed Dial on Opera.

It helps when you are bored and just checking every site you are a part of, because you don't have to type.

Back