• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well there is a real bug in the game.
When you save in red at the safai zone you have to pay to get out and when you fly to cinnabar island your steps will run out after the alloted amount of steps and when you leave you will be permanently be stuck in glitch city.
So my question skeetendo is will glitch city be here?

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Hey! I remember the first Secret's and Rumor's thread!
I was pretty sad when it went down, oh well you're back now!
Keep going, this is one of my favorite ideas.

Glad you like it! And don't worry, this time we are going to work on it until it's done, no matter how long that takes :P

I love the idea of this hack, all those things we've thought were true will finally actually happen. Glad to see you're in charge of this hack too!

Wow, you commented XD I feel honored XD

Yeah, I've always wanted to seem them as well... well I guess now we can :P Thanks a lot.

I remember a rumor about Mew3 after you caught mewtwo. You've gotta implement Mew3 into your hack.
Also there was one where I think after you beat the elite four and came back to Pallet Town you could battle professor oak.

You should also make a surfing pikachu catchable in your hack, that would be cool.

Perhaps, I do rememer some Mewthree rumors... and a few Oak battle ones.

Surfing Pikachu? Could be interesting.

I was extremely bored xD

boredchatotut5.png

Haha thanks a lot, I stuck it on the first page.

I don't see Gold hacks very often on this site. I can't wait to see some of the rumors come fact.

Thanks! (Yeah the lack of Gold hacks is very disappointing :P)

It's good to the gold is getting hacked not to many people hack gold now days keep up the good work.

Yeah, not to many anymore... that's why we have to keep them alive! Thanks!

Glad to see this hack in full swing again. This should be great!

Ahh Erimgard, I remember you from the last thread! Thanks!

Great idea for a hack!

A rumor I heard a long time ago:

After you catch all 150 Pokemon, you visit Prof. Oak and he gives you your own gym!

Its amazing how much fake stuff people came up with XD

Anyway, keep up the good work :)

Thanks!

Yeah people come up with some weird stuff XD

about battling prof. oak, he IS able to be battled in the original RGB games. His battle was kind of like Steven's battle in Emerald. His data is in the game, but you must use a gameshark code (don't know what) to start the battle.

Yeah, I think he had a Pikachu or something...

I know that Legendary thing of being able to get into that SS Anne crap even though it left, and that u could go to the truck that is next to that whole walkthrough and that a Mew was hiding there XD lol

Well, you could get the SS Anne to stay actually in the game. Once you get cut, go lose to a trainer that you haven't fought inside of the boat and you'll get transported back to the Pokécenter and the boat won't leave, as long as you don't re-enter it that is :P

Well there is a real bug in the game.
When you save in red at the safai zone you have to pay to get out and when you fly to cinnabar island your steps will run out after the alloted amount of steps and when you leave you will be permanently be stuck in glitch city.
So my question skeetendo is will glitch city be here?

Oh I remember that, there was also one like that where you could encounter Safari Zone Pokémon outside of the Safari Zone.

And yes, we'll try our best to include Glitch City!

Anyways folks, we should have some updates soon!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
looks nice. I can't wait to see what you do for the truck and the fabled "Bill's secret Garden"

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
I had a rumour when I was young about the guy in Cinnabar who looks like he is on a ladder while doing the Missing No. glitch. My friend told me that if you climbed up the ladder, you could surf in the water behind the Gym and Tracey would appear and whisk you off to the Orange Islands. Gullible child that I was, I wasted much of my time trying to do just that.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
A different MEW/truck rumour:

You find in one of the "broken" slot machines a key. You grab the key. Use the key on the truck and the truck will move away, revealing Mew.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Offtopic: I am back, but don't talk about it, it's not official yet. And thanks for adding me to your friends list, Chris.

Ontopic: This hack seems to proceed nicely in its devleopment, I wish you all the best.

P.S.: I've IMed with Liquinn some time ago... He seems to try to claim ownership of S&R, you should talk with him...

Years
Neeeh, a gold hack that looks super awesome!! -clings-
I fell for a looot of stuff back then XD That stupid Mew truck thing... -fume-
Can't wait to see everything come together for this, super epic XD I'll definitively be checking this regularly n__n

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
P.S.: I've IMed with Liquinn some time ago... He seems to try to claim ownership of S&R, you should talk with him...

Well, Liquinn took charge once we initially stopped it, however he immediately changed the entire theme of the hack to a different one, making the only similarity to the orginal being in name alone. Considering Liquinn has been banned, and we are the initiators of the hack bringing it back under the original premise and not under his version, his claims lack any grounds worthy of consideration at this time.

Also, time for a few updates on status.

Currently, work is a little slow as we are both very busy with school and whatnot, as generally happens this time of year, lol. However, this does not mean by any means "oh no they don't work on it!" or "Oh noes we will never get a demo". All it means is that while updates will not occur quite as often as they could over a break, they will still occur and be very noteworthy.

As for the update itself here is a little status update. Currently, you can expect at least 1, possibly two gym battles in the first demo, to give you some sense of the lengthit will be, although there is still no release date at this time. Still takes a bit of work rescripting everything, but trust me, it is worth it ;) No new screens currently, but we will get some up as soon as the Pikachu that lives in my truck gets around to uploading them </joke>. But seriously, we will get some up soon. Peace out woadie. Mateo out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Well, Liquinn took charge once we initially stopped it, however he immediately changed the entire theme of the hack to a different one, making the only similarity to the orginal being in name alone. Considering Liquinn has been banned, and we are the initiators of the hack bringing it back under the original premise and not under his version, his claims lack any grounds worthy of consideration at this time.

Well, if he isn't the original owner, he was just another developer who picked up the progress. Since you've taken charge, and you were another developer, I say its technically yours.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Offtopic: I am back, but don't talk about it, it's not official yet. And thanks for adding me to your friends list, Chris.

Ontopic: This hack seems to proceed nicely in its devleopment, I wish you all the best.

Ah no problem!

Thanks!

Blah forget him, just look at what Mateo said.

Neeeh, a gold hack that looks super awesome!! -clings-
I fell for a looot of stuff back then XD That stupid Mew truck thing... -fume-
Can't wait to see everything come together for this, super epic XD I'll definitively be checking this regularly n__n

Thanks a lot! :3

That's great to hear, and don't worry, this time you won't be falling for anything :P

x3 Also you don't know who this is do you? Look on your msn list >_> XD

Well, if he isn't the original owner, he was just another developer who picked up the progress. Since you've taken charge, and you were another developer, I say its technically yours.

LIke I said before, don't worry about it, he's really no threat to us :P

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
good god, how many years has it been... classic secrets....

the time i spent on cinibar...all those haunters...gaaahhh

the one time i actually caught misingno and wnet through sending my game in to get it fixed, and they sent it bck as a restarted version w/ charizard insead of my beloved venusaur..so i had to start all over...

being able to rly hve missingno would make my day :)

cant wait to play this

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
make it like pokemon blue!!!
that it evolves into kangashkan! lol
I remember teaching missingo fly and and another attack kangashkan couldn't learn XD
and then evolving it LMAO.
I remember even playing with that weird kangashkan in pokemon stadium XD
He could fly and all... it was hilarious.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello. How are things going..? :D
Reading through the previous posts made me remember the rumors in PKMN Gold and Silver that a mysterious PKMN lurks around the game tht when you encountr that PKMN, your game will crash and will never be playable again... o_O

Scared me and made me not to play my Gold again. xD
ANyways, the PKMN was named 'Hydrafarig', the evolution of Girafarig... Rumors around here in my neighborhood said that Hydrafarig is colored ligt green, dark green and dark yellow... And then it's neck was so long that it won't fit the screen, and it's tail is the one facin the PLAYER with a big evil smile... :\
They said that it can be encountered anywhere in the game... In houses, grass, cave, and surfing... When it's ready to meet you, your done for. :\

Just sharing the silly rumors around. :P

Years
Pshhh, I know who you are ;P Just *had* to post on this awesome thread regardless ^_~;

And, I added the preetty userbar to my sig. Whee 8'D

@destinedjagold, wow, that's freaky! That'd be really cool, but hopefully it doesn't ACTUALLY crash everything XD; I can picture it in my mind... evil smiling tail... >__>;

Can't wait to (safely?) own a Missingno. Lulz~ reaaally can't wait for this :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
Oh wow! This game is gonna be so awesome, I'm excited! ^_^ I can't wait for the first release! =)

I've always heard rumors about there being a Doomsday pokemon. I can't remember the rumor exactly, but it went something like you take a mist or sun stone (can't remember which) and give it to mew and it evolves into Doomsday! That would be really cool if something like that was in this game. =D Oh, the fond memories of Missingno and Mewthree! *squee*! Keep up the great work on this hack, it's looking awesome so far! *thumbs up*

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
I heard of a GSC rumor...

When you catch all 26 Unown and have 6 in your party and 20 in a box, you're supposed to find a super Unown thing that's really just a cluster of Unown like how u see them in the movie.

anyway, if ur not putting GSC rumors in, i know several rby ones:

1) Magikarp learns surf @ lv 100. Maybe you could have it learn surf SLIGHTLY earlier, say lv 30-ish? No one wan't to keep it a Magikarp anyways :P
2) You can get Pikablu by talking to Bill 200 times in a row. How about making it like 50 times?
3) Bill's secret garden. über-pokés. Mew is there supposedly.
4) Beat the l33t 4 and Oak will give you Togepi.
5) Use itemfinder and find "Lost Note" in the Unknown Dungeon. Then keep it in your item pocket and talk to one of the trading guys on Cinnabar. He'll trade you the über-secret FLARETH for a lv 100 Rhydon.
6) Beat the l33t 4 50 times with Mewtwo and it will become Mewthree.
7) "Pikachan" is a green pikachu-ish thing that you encounter similar to the legendary dogs/lati@s/Mesprit
8) If you take a lv 100 Venusaur and a lv 100 Blastoise to Bill, he will put them in the teleporter and give you a lv 100 Venustoise.
9) When you complete the pokédex (150), the programmer in Celadon tower gives you a lv 5 Mew.
10) Chrysaliss. (looks like a blue Porygon. no type.)
11) Doomsday. (ghost type. looks like several claws and stuff. idk.)

that's all i got

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back