• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well, it's common courtesy around here to not hunt what other members are looking for; hunt for different shinies to reduce the amount of overlap we'd get in the dex, and also because it's mean. BUT, considering LDD's persistence in searching for shiny Seviper, I say go ahead with Absol! XD

superd188

Good friends
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
@ shido - Wow, you kind of got a group don't you? (is speaking of Cap.Ace & sage the blastoise master)

You can either reset at the begining of the game like sage the blastoise master said OR you can breed lots and lots and lots of eggs. Either way, it could be a very long time. Good luck! :)

@ sage the blastiose master - Joining the Shiny Hunters Club? or just posting here?

LDD's update: 159 Surskit, no shiny. MM's curse really did a job on my friends game.

I might have to start over because right now my Secptile is a boy and eggs turn out as a girl

Years
Yaay! My Zangoose quest has finally ended. This is because...

I went out and bought XD... I caved. T_T

Anyway, how long did it take the rest of you guys to play through XD? With exam season and all, I don't really want to be at this too long. If it's a big game, I'll leave it until exams are done. (on the 25th)

Side-note: Why is no one posting amidst the blackness? It'll be quite the interesting reminder seeing all the colourful posts from April Fools whenever anyone reads old PC posts. (though it is a day early.. o_0)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
I'm still playing my Pokemon XD game. Well it could of taken me 1 day to finish off the game XD, if I had 24 hours of game play nonstop (and you can't forget the homework). If you're a really good player then you should be able to finish in about 2 days.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
my present is now wrapped up !!! :P 2 days !!!
nothing on fire red ! from knowing my luck i can assume i will get a shiny i don't eant exactly the last 5 minutes I play the game !!!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
wow i didnt get like ten posts they just arent there (has anyone had this problem of nonexistent posts?)

speaking of which sup Sage jus check my card for all my shinies

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
I'm still hunting on the Shiny Spheal and no luck :( I've filled up 9 boxes and still no Shiny. I'm starting to release the Spheals now. Once I fill up one more box with non-shiny Spheals then I'll go hunt for a Shiny.

Years
cybernin said:
caught wailmer evolved into wailord.
Is this a request to join? If you'd like to join, just list the shinies you own. (Edit: Just noticed your first post. Therefore, you're in.)

Just hit Phenac in XD. No shinies.

Does anyone know whether or not if you kill a shiny Shadow, it'll be shiny whenever you see it again? If so, that'd make it a pretty good game to hunt on considering you wouldn't have to worry about losing a shiny once you've seen it.

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
guys im back any new shinies not mentioned in the last 2 pages?
i have done nothing on fr so far

FR update
Still in the sfari zone
done nothing since last post

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
MetalMario said:
Is this a request to join? If you'd like to join, just list the shinies you own.

Just hit Phenac in XD. No shinies.

Does anyone know whether or not if you kill a shiny Shadow, it'll be shiny whenever you see it again? If so, that'd make it a pretty good game to hunt on considering you wouldn't have to worry about losing a shiny once you've seen it.

I think it does stay the same because the trainer Pokemon have to stay the same...and anyway I don't think they could change the Pokemon sudddenly...

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
... about 1/2 of those werent about shineys...

well, went back to the magikarp still no luck.

Years
hey everypeoples im back with new shinys my comp crashed so i had alot of time i got....... a makuhita and a sableye and a lairon(yay) and i got the hariyama i saw it and i paniced and i threw a ultra ball and i caught it

Back