• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dunno. I understand the whole model thing, but given her general attitude in-game, I just dislike the outfit chosen for her. And by "more" I meant all the extras like the hair and overall amount of color and how it's patterned in the small amount of clothing. Plus, I really dislike the coat |D;

Black_White_Elesa.png
Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png

I dunno. It just feels off for her to me :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, to each their own. I already know everything I say isn't going to change anything hahaha. ♥

Which, I suppose this is a huge flaw in my character because I always back out. But hell, this is an opinion anyways. It's not going to get anywhere anyways so why should I care. .... but yes flaw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Didn't change her colors either. All the colors she is wearing now is what she had in her old outfit. Which is why while I think it might look over the top to others and such it suits her. But hell. Like I said. To each their own. Not that I should be really talking anyways; my fashion design probably sucks. A lot. lmao.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I... honestly like the new hair with the old outfit. As well as the headphones. Huh.

That's a double-edged thing really, one I wouldn't call a flaw per se. Keeps you from arguing with the people who genuinely can't be persuaded, thus sparing a pointless and stupid argument. Those are the ones I can't seem to resist though ;3;

She'd then be Lelouch. Or Allen (with his activated eye). Or Yuna. Just not as awesome as the latter two :U

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Was it really? I have the full version, but I don't know if I've ever listened to it all the way through. Biggest full song letdown I've seen was "StudyXStudy" (NSFW, viewer discretion advised). Such a good song, but the second half is basically just a lazily tacked on refrain.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just watched the ed, song was fine but I wouldn't bother getting the full version. As for the actual animation, seeing good animation wasted on series like that irks me.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I rarely know what is being talked about in here these days :U

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Just watched the ed, song was fine but I wouldn't bother getting the full version. As for the actual animation, seeing good animation wasted on series like that irks me.

I couldn't agree with you more. The show itself isn't that great (or good). The only reason I found out about the song was because there was a beatmap for it on Osu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've found a lot of the songs I listen to through things such as AMVs and such ahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back